What's new

The Hindu Republic: Seven decades of Muslim exclusion in India

Bohat maja atta hae... jub Ganguz joor se rottay hain....

Gangum Rohnaum Dohnaum Majaum Attaum
@SIPRA

Nobody can wipe OurCivilisation from MaqboozaHindustan ...

Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are keeping OurCivilisation alive and thriving there ....

GanguFascism ends the same way we have done in the past 1000years...

It gives me great joy to see that Pakistanwali is becoming alive in Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan. SaifKhan is OurSon!!!

I, sincerely, wish that they can have their own separate country/countries there... Starting with Hyderabad!

Poor souls write the history like this:

This is Prithvi Raj Chauhan in bhakt imagination (see the watermark):

Prithviraj_Chauhan_BraveHinduKing-1.jpg

So in Hindu shitstory, Prithvi kills Ghauri:

Chand Bardai writes in his creation " Prithvi Raj Raso" (epic poem, that describes the life and the bravery of Prithviraj), Prithviraj was captured by Mohammad Ghori and was taken to the prison. The cruel Ghori, burning in the fire of revenge (he was defeated by Prithviraj a year earlier!) , decided to make Prithviraj blind by inserting.hot rolled iron rod into his eyeballs.. Some time later, Ghori got to know about Prithvi’s famous archery talent. He could hit the target with his eyes closed! All it needed was a sound directing towards target and the distance apart. One fine day Ghori decided to check this fact himself. Necessary arrangements were made in a stadium with Ghori sitting on a podium placed far above the ground level. Finally Prithviraj brought inside and asked to hit a pre- decided target. Stadium was all crowded and was eager to see this event. As he was getting ready to hit the target, Chand Bradai, who was sitting in the crowd prompt few lines to him as:

" Chaar baans, chaubis gaj angul asht praman, Aite pe sultan hai mat chuko chauhan..!!"

(4 bamboos 24 yards, and 8 fingers, This is the sitting position of the king, don’t miss)

This gave Prithivi raj the much needed sitting position of Ghori. As Ghori shouted to start the event, Prithiviraj hit in the direction of sound and that was it..!! He managed to kill Mohammad Ghori with his "Shabd bhedi baan" He committed suicide immediately afterwards.

BUT:::::::

Muhammad Ghauri died in 1206 in Jhelum, while Prithviraj died in 1192 in Ajmer.. :lol::lol:

History (not shitstory) tells us that Prithviraj was taken to the Chahamana capital Ajmer, where Muhammad Ghauri planned to reinstate him as a Ghurid vassal. Sometime later, Prithviraj rebelled against Muhammad Ghauri, and was killed for treason.

Ghazwa-e-Hind has started.

Thousands of Sharjeel Imams in India are working with Pakistan's ISI.

You black stinky Hindus will be purged from India.

Islam is going to rule India again.

Allahu Akbar

India belongs to Islam. Islam will rule India again.

There will only be one law in India and that would be Sharia law.
Hmm .. Get well soon

Oh, an TheGreatParathaEmpire... let us never forget that one!!! @SIPRA

Have you noticed the Ganguz, even in pictorial depicition, turn their 'heroz' white.... Fair n Lovely to the extreme...and that body of Terminator... always GreekGodAnatomy...

For last 1000years we have effected their thought processes ...culture, language, architecture, music, cousine and literature... no amount of Inventing Mythology is going to take that EFFECT away....

Ganguz live in the World We Created... and they hate it... and are desparate to wipe it out... hence, daily invention of myths and legends.... and that Out Of India Theory... that is real jewel!

Regardless, Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are waking up... even Nasirudeen Shah has said in an interview that its time leave GanguDaesh

Mangus

@Areesh YoungPak, if you could find that interview of Nasirudeen would be a great material for a thread!!!

I suspect Prithviraj looked like this handsome fellow:

upload_2020-1-22_18-2-10.jpeg

Ghazwa-e-Hind has started.

Thousands of Sharjeel Imams in India are working with Pakistan's ISI.

You black stinky Hindus will be purged from India.

Islam is going to rule India again.

Allahu Akbar

India belongs to Islam. Islam will rule India again.

There will only be one law in India and that would be Sharia law.
Please go ahead and try. I see so much chest thumping here on PDF lol. I don't even take your stupid comments seriously now. Earlier, I used to take effort to make you guys understand but now I know. You guys are beyond help.
And yes, feel free to dream.

O yaar meray,

What I find most fasicnating is the FACT that Ganguz depict their deities/heroz in Eurofied manner... I wish to find the reason for this...

The image below is a giant statue of their deity Shiva... does it look Gangu to anyone?

Please, I am not talking Hindusim here... I never express any opinion on their religion... but more about the Gangu conduct...

I wish to undertand why a Gangu deity looks GrecoRoman in depiction... why cann't it look like a Gangu???

un-73-896x580.jpg

Figure below of Greek Disc thrower... as reference to Greek Idealised Anatomy... compare it ..hence my question..

4.jpg
Shouldn't the mods ban this guy now? Or is that too much to hope? Or is this the typical Pakistani mentality?

What I find most fasicnating is the FACT that Ganguz depict their deities/heroz in Eurofied manner... I wish to find the reason for this...

I wish to undertand why a Gangu deity looks GrecoRoman in depiction
... why cann't it look like a Gangu???

Of course, the elite Hindus are suffering from a severe inferiority complex, which, principally, stems out of their perception, in historical perspective, of being slaves and subservient to Muslims, for centuries. In fact, in my opinion, this is the main cause of all the geopolitical ailments, which this subcontinent is facing. You can clearly discern it from many posts of the Gangu posters.

True that, Brother sahib!!!

Pajee, this process goes back to before 1850... and we can superimpose all Gangu actions on the inherit existential angst you have pointed out...

My question to @PakSword was more to understand the compelling psychological drivers of Gorafying their heroz or deities... Why?

If you look at Gangu narrative of 40.000 years old civilisation and whatnotz.. then shouldn't they feel comfortable under their skins to depict themselves into such figures?

@Reddington @masterchief_mirza @Areesh @Rafi @Rafeh @DESERT FIGHTER lads, what is your take on it... if Hindutva/RSS is so superior then why they have compelling need to Gorafy?

Gangoo is, what gangoo do, in layman's terms of course.

My question to @PakSword was more to understand the compelling psychological drivers of Gorafying their heroz or deities... Why?

Following song, by Lata, is from Bollywood movie "Satyam Shivam Sundaram":

"Yashomati maiya say bolay Nand Lala
Radha kiyun gori, man kiyun kala"

Nand Lala here means Sri Krishna Ji.

Shouldn't the mods ban this guy now? Or is that too much to hope? Or is this the typical Pakistani mentality?
Why?

Because he is asking a legitimate question that why your heroes and deities do not resemble how the people of India generally look like?

You know, this creates a doubt that your deities belonged to India. They might have come from northern hemisphere.

This is how Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi appears in our literature:

CpJ-6nXWIAUG9id.jpg

salahuddin.jpg

Saladin_green_dashinvaine.jpg

See, no one tries to paint them off white. It is very close to how people of the region he belonged to, appear even today.

Now go through pics of prithviraj chauhan in your art and literature:

1576221050_Prithviraj_Chauhan_-_Cover_Image.jpg

india-2018-prithviraj-chauhan-stamps-fort-royalty-mnh-stamp-king-75227-1.jpg

It is because they were subjugated by the foreigners for many hundred years. They have accepted the fact that their bodies are inferior and hence depict their heroes like some kind of European kings.

They don't know that bravery has nothing to do with the looks of a person. They might have many brave warriors in their history, but depicting them as foreigners is an insult to their own heroes.

Such a shameful behavior.

Why?

Because he is asking a legitimate question that why your heroes and deities do not resemble how the people of India generally look like?

You know, this creates a doubt that your deities belonged to India. They might have come from northern hemisphere.

This is how Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi appears in our literature:

CpJ-6nXWIAUG9id.jpg

salahuddin.jpg

Saladin_green_dashinvaine.jpg

See, no one tries to paint them off white. It is very close to how people of the region he belonged to, appear even today.

Now go through pics of prithviraj chauhan in your art and literature:

1576221050_Prithviraj_Chauhan_-_Cover_Image.jpg

india-2018-prithviraj-chauhan-stamps-fort-royalty-mnh-stamp-king-75227-1.jpg

It is because they were subjugated by the foreigners for many hundred years. They have accepted the fact that their bodies are inferior and hence depict their heroes like some kind of European kings.

They don't know that bravery has nothing to do with the looks of a person. They might have many brave warriors in their history, but depicting them as foreigners is an insult to their own heroes.

Such a shameful behavior.
Depiction is not even important lol. We have many 'black' deities as well if you care to search for it.

And now I know, I can't keep my hopes too high if PDF has this kind of mods lol. Don't worry, I don't take you guys seriously as you are highly frustrated it seems.

Depiction is not even important lol. We have many 'black' deities as well if you care to search for it.

And now I know, I can't keep my hopes too high if PDF has this kind of mods lol. Don't worry, I don't take you guys seriously as you are highly frustrated it seems.
Then what was your concern? If it was related to the pic of your deity, I will request @Mangus Ortus Novem to delete it.

But it is a legitimate question don't you think?

Falsifying history by telling that Prithviraj killed Ghauri with blind eyes, or depicting him some kind of European shows that there is an obsession for the white skin in your masses.

Then what was your concern? If it was related to the pic of your deity, I will request @Mangus Ortus Novem to delete it.

But it is a legitimate question don't you think?

Falsifying history by telling that Prithviraj killed Ghauri with blind eyes, or depicting him some kind of European shows that there is an obsession for the white skin in your masses.
As I said earlier, there are plenty of black deities as well. The person in my profile pic Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, does he look white in any sense to you?
And trust me, I have seen people who actually look Greek in my state. So India is not entirely brown, white or dark. India is diverse.
And first check on your fellow nationals who dream of conquering India. One guy openly posted that Indians will have to convert to Islam or die (actually, not very different from the terms offered by the invaders). No banning for him but if an Indian says the same thing, he will be banned lol. The malice in most Pakistani posters shows frustration.

As I said earlier, there are plenty of black deities as well. The person in my profile pic Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, does he look white in any sense to you?
And trust me, I have seen people who actually look Greek in my state. So India is not entirely brown, white or dark. India is diverse.
And first check on your fellow nationals who dream of conquering India. One guy openly posted that Indians will have to convert to Islam or die (actually, not very different from the terms offered by the invaders). No banning for him but if an Indian says the same thing, he will be banned lol. The malice in most Pakistani posters shows frustration.
It started with a post when your countrymen started abusing our religion. You can't see the post since it is deleted.

And the person in your pic looks more Muslim from Arabia than an Indian TBH.

Back
Top Bottom