What's new

The Hindu Republic: Seven decades of Muslim exclusion in India

Uniform Civil Code is next, it will purge the constitution of the 1937 Muslim personal law Shariat act (as well as laws based on religion for every other community). True secularism is coming to India.

and then the Population Regulation Bill will also be passed.

Nobody can stop Modi sarkar. They have the numbers, a thumping mandate, and full constitutional authority to do so.

The CAA is also here to stay, the NRC will also be implemented.

Sharjeel Imam and the break India gang can keep crying. :smokin:

Uniform Civil Code is next, it will purge the constitution of the 1937 Muslim personal law Shariat act (as well as laws based on religion for every other community). True secularism is coming to India.

Nobody can stop Modi sarkar. They have the numbers, a thumping mandate, and full constitutional authority to do so.

Its nothing to do with Modi sarkar at all. There simply cannot be two laws in a land .

Its nothing to do with Modi sarkar at all. There simply cannot be two laws in a land .
His sarkar just happens to be the only one who is doing something about it.

Watch though, these so called secularists will be the first ones out rioting and protesting the UCC, which is nothing but true secularism.

Hindus have been messing around with real figure for iNDIAN muslim they have to be at least 300 to 350 million strong

First of all , take effort the number of majority and minority in your nation.
Demography of India is non of your business.

Ghazwa-e-Hind has started.

Thousands of Sharjeel Imams in India are working with Pakistan's ISI.

You black stinky Hindus will be purged from India.

Islam is going to rule India again.

Allahu Akbar

First of all , take effort the number of majority and minority in your nation.
Demography of India is non of your business.

India belongs to Islam. Islam will rule India again.

There will only be one law in India and that would be Sharia law.

Allahu Akbar

Avoids the fact that you are probably a false flagger .
But even that after CAA its done .
No more Muslims from Pak,BD and Afghan.

Our muslims will lives in a developed countty in near future

Allahu Akbar
amit-shah-modi-smiling-1558601162.jpg

Avoids the fact that you are probably a false flagger .
But even that after CAA its done .
No more Muslims from Pak,BD and Afghan.

Our muslims will lives in a developed countty in near future

Indian Muslims will give you two options

1) Covert to Islam

2) or Perish

Yes. Islam will rule India and Muslims of India will live happily in future.

Please summarize population regulation bill

@WebMaster @Ipcha Mistabra @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @Dubious @jaibi @PakSword @Major Sam @HRK @Dazzler

Well, my dear Paks,

That the Islamic discussion is not allowed here...is understandable to a degree... Admin/Management Policy... we all choose to respect.

But how it is possible to call Islam all those things in the post of this GanguFacist?

And no, I don't ask for banning this person.

Rather the opposite
... we need to allow all these GanguFacists here so that we understand the depth of their hate and scope of the Malign Agenda.... by banning them problem is NOT going away... so let us not deny it.

I am for allowing all these types here...

However, I do expect a reprimand ...which is not given... Please, don't ban this person... allow more... I would rather we have such HonestFacists here than those who speak sweet words and are even more malign actos. @Shane @SIPRA

A few REDz, if you please!

I, myself, can not ..hence, this invitation to you to do the Right Thing..

With esteemed regards,

Mangus

I actually love seeing them squealing about the period of Muslim rule over them for several hundred years.. and they can't get rid of Islam from India no matter how much they squeal.

Sahi thonka hai musalmanon ne inhain.. considering the invaders were few in number and beat the shit out of millions of gangu fascists of that time... :lol:

Sir enjoy karain.. MAJA aata hai bara inn ki squeals sun ke..

I agree with you in principle that opinions should come to light. Possibly we'd have a heavily moderated section for this? Or some other solution but other than that, brother, I don't see another solution. This is a huge problem and needs to be addressed. Thank you for highlighting it.
@WebMaster @Ipcha Mistabra @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @Dubious @jaibi @PakSword @Major Sam @HRK @Dazzler

Well, my dear Paks,

That the Islamic discussion is not allowed here...is understandable to a degree... Admin/Management Policy... we all choose to respect.

But how it is possible to call Islam all those things in the post of this GanguFacist?

And no, I don't ask for banning this person.

Rather the opposite
... we need to allow all these GanguFacists here so that we understand the depth of their hate and scope of the Malign Agenda.... by banning them problem is NOT going away... so let us not deny it.

I am for allowing all these types here...

However, I do expect a reprimand ...which is not given... Please, don't ban this person... allow more... I would rather we have such HonestFacists here than those who speak sweet words and are even more malign actos. @Shane @SIPRA

A few REDz, if you please!

I, myself, can not ..hence, this invitation to you to do the Right Thing..

With esteemed regards,

Mangus

Update:
A good moderator has removed the post from the FacistPoster.... it would be, perhaps, wise to let these things stay.

PDF is an international forum..and world needs to see/read the Depth of Malice of these GanguFascists... as I said, banning or removing posts is not the answer.... we must face it...and counter it with Logic!

PakBrother mine,

I understand and support this position...though it is sometimes harsh/hard on PakPosters..but yes, Quality, Consistency and NeutralModeration makes PDF for what it is.

The point I wish to make is that we must allow their venom in the open... it is reality and it is growing... let the world see their real face..that is all I advocate.

Regardless, I second your moderation decision.

EmergingPakistan!!!

Mangus

I understand your point in regard to providing enough room to let them express their side. In-fact, Forum believes in expression from everyone based upon their experience & approach from respective region as well as information. That's the reason why Forum allows criticism in positive manners & disagreements from other side even though, few poster do feel offended because of personal understanding. In all that practice; insulting any religion or personal attacks are not allowed which is a common civility for everyone and doesn't need baby sitting as such. For that purpose; a one time error can be ignored with a soft warning but when it comes to habitual offenders; there is always enough to put it on silent forever. It is not like Moderation strike out any member just like that but we do go through history and pattern of posting of any user as such before making an undesired decision.

Regards,

Allahu Akbar

Traitors like sharjil imam will be treated according to law. Keep dreaming about ghazwa hind.

Back
Top Bottom