What's new

"The Hindu God of Fire" - Fox news reports on Agni-V

You live in fogs and your brain is clogged up trying to distort badly the gravity of the above mentioned case which is worse than the acting quality of bollywood actors:

Sikhs For Justice | Order of default issued against Kamal Nath by US Court

Regarding to the US TV Vid, they guys are implying why the indians should escape the scorch of the media and then rediverting it to and release the pressure on Iran!

What the hell has this post got to do with the thread topic?:offtopic:

Open up another thread if you wanna discuss that.:guns:

fox-news-map-fail-14026-1248897794-4.jpg

whenever i need a good laugh i always tune into fox news lol even if we were enemies with Iran they are already covered with Agni 2 never take fox news seriously guys.......

I don't mind even if some1 thinks its named after a Hindu God, its our culture afterall. Should I be embarrassed? :cheesy:

Also, its better to name it on our own heritage and inspirations, than naming missiles on names of invaders. We are not confused state of pakistan. ;)

It would have made more sense if the Fox news presenter had made reference to Mecca instead of Tehran. It is clear that A-5 can hit Mecca and Medina well within its range. Even though Mecca was just on the very edge of Agni-III's range, Agni-V can easily cover the entire middle-east.
250px-Agni_missile_range.svg.png

There are many Islamists in Pakistan who keep advocating nuclear annihilation of 'Hindu India', who are unconcerned about the retaliatory destruction of their own country. Their contention is that Indian civilization will be finished, even if it means Pakistan is destroyed, Islam will survive. I wonder how they will react if they knew that couple of nuclear MIRV'ed A-5's will be pointing at Mecca and Medina.
This kind of response has been advocated by a few ultra-conservative American's and Israeli's too before, to any jihadi terrorist attacks involving nuclear weapons, in future.
I don't think India will make an official announcement of it, if in case it actually puts Mecca in the list of target locations.
India doesn't see any conflict/war in religious perspective. But Pakistan does. Does ghazwa-e-Hind ring a bell? There is an influential Islamist fringe in Pakistan who actively adocates nuking India. Pakistan even calls it nuclear devices as the 'Islamic Bomb'. Nuclear blackmail and talking about nukes at a drop of a hat has been Pakistan's policy since they went nuclear. Remember Kargil, when Musharrafs men had started assembling the nuclear devices, even though the conflict was a very localised one. India will need an effective counter-strategy to this kind of suicidal, religiously motivated individuals/groups and targeting their places of religious importance could be one of them. I'm not advocating that it should be done, but A-5 does open one more possibility/capability.

Islam will survive. I wonder how they will react if they knew that couple of nuclear MIRV'ed A-5's will be pointing at Mecca and Medina.

Well in that case you should destroy Jerusalem also.. Since it's a holy city of Islam...

Btw, if you nuked Mecca and Medina how would your Indian Musims react? Unless your implying all of India will be destroyed by Pakistan..

Well in that case you should destroy Jerusalem also.. Since it's a holy city of Islam...
I think its better to leave it to Israel to deal with Jerusalem. Let them decide what they want to do with the Al-Aqsa mosque, which sits on the most holy site for the Jews. Anyway, Jerusalem is not central of Islam the way Mecca is.

Btw, if you nuked Mecca and Medina how would your Indian Musims react? Unless your implying all of India will be destroyed by Pakistan..
I only said that India could target Mecca incase of Pakistan carrying out its threat of nuclear annihilation of India, in which case the Indian Muslims will also get annihilated. If Pakistan is not concerned about the destruction of over 500million Muslims of South Asia (Bangladesh will not get spared in a Indo-Pak nuclear exchange), which counts for almost 40% of global Muslim population, why should India care about the opinion of Indian Muslims, who make up about 17% of the Indian population.

I only said that India could target Mecca incase of Pakistan carrying out its threat of nuclear annihilation of India, in which case the Indian Muslims will also get annihilated. If Pakistan is not concerned about the destruction of over 500million Muslims of South Asia (Bangladesh will not get spared in a Indo-Pak nuclear exchange), which counts for almost 40% of global Muslim population, why should India care about the opinion of Indian Muslims, who make up about 17% of the Indian population.

Damn! Your post is scaring me! You wouldn't care about your own citizens and you judge on religion?? Wow! Now don't blame me when I say India is a Hindu State

Damn! Your post is scaring me! You wouldn't care about your own citizens and you judge on religion?? Wow! Now don't blame me when I say India is a Hindu State

What he is trying to say that if Pakistan wants to fight a Jihad with India, we will take Jihad all the way to Mecca & Medina.

Not that this is required... But, let me still try and answer your question... Read up and know your basic geography at least, please... India does not need a 5000+ KM missile for Pakistan and Neither does Pakistan... We've got each other covered long back...

This is about the only other (and much bigger) relevant threat on Indian borders - China. Most other neighbors are honestly insignificant from military threat perspective - no offenses mate! Cheers

Actually they do to cover Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

If India attack another country with nukes in a war between India and Pakistan, other countries with nukes might take out the India arsenal. I'm not talking about China here either. Even Russia and US might take out Indian missiles if India start attacking a third party.

If India attack another country with nukes in a war between India and Pakistan, other countries with nukes might take out the India arsenal. I'm not talking about China here either. Even Russia and US might take out Indian missiles if India start attacking a third party.

Dude if there was a nuclear war between India and Pakistan, US and UN would launch a op to bomb nuclear weapons of both Pakistan and India.... I have two words for USA.. What Hypocrites!

Where did I say India doesn't care about its citizens? But its evident that Pakistan doesn't care about its own citizens or other Muslims all over the world. When Pakistan does nuclear blackmail with India, it threatens the 500million Muslims of South-Asia.
As far as religion goes, its Pakistan which has dubbed its nuclear devices as 'Islamic Bomb'. India's nuclear bombs are just Indian nuclear bombs with no religious tags attached. Also, India has no first use policy, which Pakistan is unwilling to adopt. For Pakistan the Islamic bomb is the first and last option, which was very evident during the Kargil war and 2002 border stand-off. Its been stated by many Pakistani leaders, both military and civilian, that they want the nuclear annihilation of India and don't care whether Pakistan too gets destroyed in the process.

As regards to Pakistanis referring to India as Hindu nation, inspite of having 20% non-Hindus, nothing India does will change Pakistanis perception. Also, we don't care how Pakistanis perceive India. We know what we are and so does rest of the world.

Dude if there was a nuclear war between India and Pakistan, US and UN would launch a op to bomb nuclear weapons of both Pakistan and India.... I have two words for USA.. What Hypocrites!

Actually, the likelihood of India trying to attack another country to drag them into the conflict is much higher. Guys like Shuntmaster explain it well.

It would have made more sense if the Fox news presenter had made reference to Mecca instead of Tehran. It is clear that A-5 can hit Mecca and Medina well within its range. Even though Mecca was just on the very edge of Agni-III's range, Agni-V can easily cover the entire middle-east.
250px-Agni_missile_range.svg.png

There are many Islamists in Pakistan who keep advocating nuclear annihilation of 'Hindu India', who are unconcerned about the retaliatory destruction of their own country. Their contention is that Indian civilization will be finished, even if it means Pakistan is destroyed, Islam will survive. I wonder how they will react if they knew that couple of nuclear MIRV'ed A-5's will be pointing at Mecca and Medina.
This kind of response has been advocated by a few ultra-conservative American's and Israeli's too before, to any jihadi terrorist attacks involving nuclear weapons, in future.
I don't think India will make an official announcement of it, if in case it actually puts Mecca in the list of target locations.
India doesn't see any conflict/war in religious perspective. But Pakistan does. Does ghazwa-e-Hind ring a bell? There is an influential Islamist fringe in Pakistan who actively adocates nuking India. Pakistan even calls it nuclear devices as the 'Islamic Bomb'. Nuclear blackmail and talking about nukes at a drop of a hat has been Pakistan's policy since they went nuclear. Remember Kargil, when Musharrafs men had started assembling the nuclear devices, even though the conflict was a very localised one. India will need an effective counter-strategy to this kind of suicidal, religiously motivated individuals/groups and targeting their places of religious importance could be one of them. I'm not advocating that it should be done, but A-5 does open one more possibility/capability.

And this was shunmaster with his ridiculous post.

Moving on.

Where did I say India doesn't care about its citizens? But its evident that Pakistan doesn't care about its own citizens or other Muslims all over the world. When Pakistan does nuclear blackmail with India, it threatens the 500million Muslims of South-Asia.
As far as religion goes, its Pakistan which has dubbed its nuclear devices as 'Islamic Bomb'. India's nuclear bombs are just Indian nuclear bombs with no religious tags attached. Also, India has no first use policy, which Pakistan is unwilling to adopt. For Pakistan the Islamic bomb is the first and last option, which was very evident during the Kargil war and 2002 border stand-off. Its been stated by many Pakistani leaders, both military and civilian, that they want the nuclear annihilation of India and don't care whether Pakistan too gets destroyed in the process.

WTF? Our government never calls our nuclear weapon a "Islamic Bomb". Some Mulah screaming Islamic Bomb does Not voice opinion of GoP.

Back
Top Bottom