The Highly abusive Marvi Sirmid on Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehmasib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
640x1170xmarvi.png.pagespeed.ic.tp-CiLMTeG.jpg

How do you even know that it is Marvi Sirmed? Anyone can make any number of fake accounts with anyone's pic. Nothing to see here. Move on....

How do you even know that it is Marvi Sirmed? Anyone can make any number of fake accounts with anyone's pic. Nothing to see here. Move on....

I've noticed this with you... You never do a full check on whatever you say...
Its her. She has almost 50,000 followers.

People get abusive when they lose the argument. Her frustration can be seen in her crap responses!

FYI there happen to be the valid accounts as well which does seems to be the case with this one.

I've noticed this with you... You never do a full check on whatever you say...
Its her. She has almost 50,000 followers.
Then you must ask her whether she tweets herself or someone else doing it for her? Most likely some guy from SAFMA tweeting on her behalf as I don't think she has the time for such inanities.

Then you must ask her whether she tweets herself or someone else doing it for her? Most likely some guy from SAFMA tweeting on her behalf as I don't think she has the time for such inanities.

And who exactly are you ? Her spokesperson ? Its her account hence she is the one responsible for the posted crap

Shes not that important...
And why would someone tweet for her with such bad words?

Good to see RAW has extensive connections in Pakistan.

/sarcasm

And who exactly are you ? Her spokesperson ? Its her account hence she is the one responsible for the posted crap
Oh well, you can call me a fan! :D Her account, but she cannot be held entirely responsible for someone else posting on her behalf! Period! :no:

People get abusive when they lose the argument. Her frustration can be seen in her crap responses!

Asking someone that "India se kitna maal milta hai" doesn't qualify as an argument. Poor lady has been hounded non stop ever since people found out that she is a "Hindu"(although she is not).

Marvi Sirmed and our baaji must be good friends and gone to the same schools of blogging and journalism. I see some striking similarities in the language used. :pakistan:

Its her original account.

Here is another gem.

Fullscreen+capture+152013+40315+AM.jpg

You are a mod, its not expected from you, These kind of screenshot can be made.. How u are sure that it is real her? If u are so sure better post her twitter address, we will see it... look at these, do you think it is real???

ind-aus-3rd-test.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom