What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

I don't have a youtube channel, as for supplementation I would recommend getting supplement from natural sources which is primarily plants! because its will always absorb better than synthetic chemicals. boiling magnesium flake is new to me, I usually take magnesium from plants! Do you take potassium? the entire world is deficient in it and it's vital for the heart to function among suppressing cortisol which is a stress related hormone.

potassium is that in the banana. i eat boiled vegetables nowagain but mostly daal. keep away from sugar becuase sugar is cause of alot of health issues, this includes proccessed food too. I also keep away from white flour no nutrients. I dont consume drink these days they all corrupt with chemicals and sugar. This also includes milk gallons. From my observation ppl who drink uk milk have more bone problems, by the way it has sugar in it.

I only do chicken if its grilled tiny amount but even meat is corrupted.
i do the braggs apple cider vinegar/lemon, sometime mix with baking soda. i sprinkle flaxseed and hemp seeds on my dal and eat. but you can use sesame seeds/chia seeds.

calcium only works if plenty of magnesium

strong magenesium vegetables - kale,briccoli, spinach

magnesium oil - magnesium sulphate or better magnesium chloride can also be used as fertilizer.

Dark Leafy Greens. Dark leafy greens such as raw spinach, kale, Swiss chard, collard greens, and turnip greens have a good
amount of magnesium.
Fish such as mackerel, Pollock, turbot, and tuna are also packed with good levels of magnesium.
Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds such as almonds, Brazilian nuts, cashews, peanuts, walnuts, and pecans are a
good source of magnesium.
Whole Grain Brown Rice. Whole grain brown rice such as millet, quinoa, buckwheat, wild rice, whole wheat pasta, barely,
and oats are also a
Beans and Lentils. Beans and lentils such as white beans, black-eyed beans, French beans, lentils, pinto, chickpeas, and
kidney beans can also a
Avocados. Avocados are also a good source of magnesium. They provide up to 29mg of which is 7% of your daily value each.
Dry Fruit Figs. Dry fruit figs such as prunes, apricots, dates, and raisins can also be a good source of magnesium.
Bananas. Bananas can also provide a good source of daily magnesium intake. Bananas can provide up to 68mg up to 17% of your
daily magnesium
intake in one serving.
Plain non fat yogurt. Plain non fat yogurt is also another good source of magnesium as it provides over 19mg up to 5% daily
value of magnesium.
Dark Chocolate. Dark chocolate rounds out are list as another good source of magnesium chloride intake. Dark chocolate provides up to 327mg, which is about
82% of your daily magnesium intake.

bro get magnesium oil my mate introduce this to me i thought it bull but it works you mix with water and spray on body you feel great and get great night time sleep. Buy olympus juicer manual and make your own orange / pomegranate juice.

i would like to try pink humalaya salt as i am on that ryt now researching. How do you personally consume and what its like.

Yes, you are right. It's mostly cardio, with brief anerobic on the really bad climbs.

Cool, so a full body then. Hopefully it should help my cycling as well, though they advise complex movements like squats n lunges instead of isolation exercises like raises, curls, extensions that work only specific muscle groups.

I have a set of dumbbells , no bench, and 8 x 2.5 kilo plates at home. But have access to a club gym just a couple of kilometres from my house, so no issues there.

Cheers, Doc

I think this would be a good plan for beginners. If you give me your mail i can send you the definition of the individual excercises if you dont know what it means.

Day 1

Barbell Squat

4 sets, 8 reps

Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip

4 sets, 8 reps

Pullups

4 sets, 8 reps

Standing Military Press

4 sets, 8 reps

Barbell Curl

4 sets, 8 reps

Ab Roller

4 sets, 8 reps

Day 2
Off

Day 3

Barbell Deadlift

5 sets, 5 reps

Bent Over Barbell Row

5 sets, 5 reps

Incline Dumbbell Press

5 sets, 5 reps

Side Lateral Raise

5 sets, 5 reps

Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension

5 sets, 5 reps

Hammer Curls

5 sets, 5 reps

Day 4
Off

Day 5

Dumbbell Lunges

3 sets, 12 reps

Dips - Triceps Version

3 sets, 12 reps

Chin-Up

3 sets, 12 reps

Double Kettlebell Push Press

3 sets, 12 reps

Seated Calf Raise

3 sets, 12 reps

Plate Twist

1 set, 12 reps

Day 6
Off

Day 7
Off

I think this would be a good plan for beginners. If you give me your mail i can send you the definition of the individual excercises if you dont know what it means.

Day 1

Barbell Squat

4 sets, 8 reps

Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip

4 sets, 8 reps

Pullups

4 sets, 8 reps

Standing Military Press

4 sets, 8 reps

Barbell Curl

4 sets, 8 reps

Ab Roller

4 sets, 8 reps

Day 2
Off

Day 3

Barbell Deadlift

5 sets, 5 reps

Bent Over Barbell Row

5 sets, 5 reps

Incline Dumbbell Press

5 sets, 5 reps

Side Lateral Raise

5 sets, 5 reps

Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension

5 sets, 5 reps

Hammer Curls

5 sets, 5 reps

Day 4
Off

Day 5

Dumbbell Lunges

3 sets, 12 reps

Dips - Triceps Version

3 sets, 12 reps

Chin-Up

3 sets, 12 reps

Double Kettlebell Push Press

3 sets, 12 reps

Seated Calf Raise

3 sets, 12 reps

Plate Twist

1 set, 12 reps

Day 6
Off

Day 7
Off

Don't have kettle bells and can't do even a single pullup (never could). So will substitute with the lats cable pull down?

Rest I'll Google. Thanks a ton buddy. Will tag u if I have questions.

Cheers, Doc

potassium is that in the banana. i eat boiled vegetables nowagain but mostly daal. keep away from sugar becuase sugar is cause of alot of health issues, this includes proccessed food too. I also keep away from white flour no nutrients. I dont consume drink these days they all corrupt with chemicals and sugar. This also includes milk gallons. From my observation ppl who drink uk milk have more bone problems, by the way it has sugar in it.

i do the braggs apple cider vinegar/lemon, sometime mix with baking soda. i sprinkle flaxseed and hemp seeds on my dal and eat. but you can use sesame seeds/chia seeds.

magnesium oil - magnesium sulphate or better magnesium chloride can also be used as fertilizer.

Dark Leafy Greens. Dark leafy greens such as raw spinach, kale, Swiss chard, collard greens, and turnip greens have a good
amount of magnesium.
Fish such as mackerel, Pollock, turbot, and tuna are also packed with good levels of magnesium.
Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds such as almonds, Brazilian nuts, cashews, peanuts, walnuts, and pecans are a
Whole Grain Brown Rice. Whole grain brown rice such as millet, quinoa, buckwheat, wild rice, whole wheat pasta, barely,
and oats are also a
Beans and Lentils. Beans and lentils such as white beans, black-eyed beans, French beans, lentils, pinto, chickpeas, and
kidney beans can also a
Avocados. Avocados are also a good source of magnesium. They provide up to 29mg of which is 7% of your daily value each.
Dry Fruit Figs. Dry fruit figs such as prunes, apricots, dates, and raisins can also be a good source of magnesium.
Bananas. Bananas can also provide a good source of daily magnesium intake. Bananas can provide up to 68mg up to 17% of your
daily magnesium
intake in one serving.
Plain non fat yogurt. Plain non fat yogurt is also another good source of magnesium as it provides over 19mg up to 5% daily
value of magnesium.
Dark Chocolate. Dark chocolate rounds out are list as another good source of magnesium chloride intake. Dark chocolate provides up to 327mg, which is about

bro get magnesium oil my mate introduce this to me i thought it bull but it works you mix with water and spray on body you feel great and get great night time sleep. Buy olympus juicer manual and make your own orange / pomegranate juice.

i would like to try pink humalaya salt as i am on that ryt now researching. How do you personally consume and what its like.

on a daily basis you need 4000mg/mcg of Potassium and banana is not the ideal for it as you will have to eat over a dozen banana's. I use sun dried tomato 1400mg per 100gram and sun dried apricot have 1100mg per 100 gram. or you can eat shed loads of leafy salad's

Yes sugar is the enemy and Fat has been made to be evil healthy fats are a must but bad fats is what you consume as fast food. another factor for sugar is carbohydrates, like atta or chapati flower is broken down into sugars which is equally bad as taking white refined sugar.

all vital minerals and vitamins works together if one is deficient then it will hamper others from working. hence you must consume all in good ammount to keep the balance.

I would say stick with chia seed because it contains selenium something a lot of people dont know about but it is vital thyroid and metabolising many proteins you consume and it can improve the skin. chia seed has the omega 3 needed for the brain and heart to function properly.

Bro can I point you to Wheat grass powder!!! It is a super food that contains everything and you dont have to eat 100 different vegetables to get different minerals! plus its organic unlike other veg that has been genetically modified check this out I have used it for years.

do you take Iodine? do you take Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2?

Don't have kettle bells and can't do even a single pullup (never could). So will substitute with the lats cable pull down?

Rest I'll Google. Thanks a ton buddy. Will tag u if I have questions.

Cheers, Doc

You can exchange the various excersises, thats no problem

amount of magnesium.
and oats are also a
kidney beans can also a
daily magnesium
intake in one serving.
value of magnesium.

Himalayan salt is the best its natural and it really tastes better than the white table salt which is just bad for health.

Bro can I point you to Wheat grass powder!!! It is a super food that contains everything and you dont have to eat 100 different vegetables to get different minerals! plus its organic unlike other veg that has been genetically modified check this out I have used it for years.

I was planning to buy wheat grass powder for weeks but kept on delaying it. My question is how do you consume it. Do you take it with water and in what quantity?

I was planning to buy wheat grass powder for weeks but kept on delaying it. My question is how do you consume it. Do you take it with water and in what quantity?

as a beginner you will need to adjust to the taste first! Start will small quantity in water or juice but juice is being unhealthy!! Start with a teaspoon in water, if need to be use lemon or lime to adjust the taste of it. a cup of water is enough I now use a tablespoon in a big glass because I have used it for a long time. it mixes in water very easily.

Last edited:
as a beginner you will need to adjust to the taste first! Start will small quantity in water or juice but juice is being unhealthy!! Start with a tablespoon in water, if need to be use lemon or lime to adjust the taste of it. a cup of water is enough I now use a tablespoon in a big glass because I have used it for a long time. it mixes in water very easily.

Is the taste that bad? I read it somewhere that wheat powder causes nausea. Please confirm?

Last edited:
Is the taste that bad? I read it somewhere that wheat powder causes nausea. Please confirm?
The taste is not horid it will be new taste and will take few weeks to adjust to. Obviously if you use far too much powder and not enough water you will barf. Nausea don't know about that I never had it just add more water that is the key!

Someone who is anemic, should he/she be taking vitamin B12 supplements or Iron supplements?

i take suplemnets for calcium , magnesium, vita d. what about magnesium flakes you boil it mix with water then spray on body and helps take out toxins and eases the muscles from pain. you get really good sleep. what is your youtube channel i want to connect to build network. i am waiting (post)for glucosamine tablets for cartilage build etc.
just remembered, This guy is it He is A to Z of everything you will want to know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3w193M5tYPJqF0Hi-7U-2g

Any diet info on how to gain 10 KG in a round about fast amount of time?
Food that may increase weight, I need to increase my weight.

Back
Top Bottom