What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

wait what :o: do you wanna fly without wings or something.
i am around 55 kg even after eating like hell. i hate the fact that i can't gain a single kg
What the heck!? 55 Kg's? Thats seriously underweight ... depends on your height too .. but 55 still sounds really underweight...

My brotha .. ya need to start eating some junk food ... eat like a man for heaven's sake!

Yes he is slim but needs a tad bit muscle. I'm losing weight and toning, sticking to cardio. Don't want no muscle

Prefer lean and slender

My brotha .. ya need to start eating some junk food ... eat like a man for heaven's sake!
mate i practically live on potato and cheese diet but still can't gain a pound. people around me envy me but little do they know that it is a curse.:cry:

Either I'm a fatso ... or ya'll planning to fly the next time there is some storm and stuff ...

How much do you weigh? I have been told I'm quite slim but still lol

mate i practically live on potato and cheese diet but still can't gain a pound. people around me envy me but little do they know that it is a curse.:cry:

It's ok we are blessed with fast metabolism lol

Go eat at Hardees man, eat like you freakin mean it!
How much do you weigh? I have been told I'm quite slim but still lol
80 Kgs!!! :D :D ... but I'm around 187-188cm in height so it evens out I guess ..

Last edited:
Go eat at Hardees man, eat like you freakin mean it!
done that already.
mate i am pizzahut's all you can eat champion in my friend circle with the record of 12 slices while my 120 kg friend was only able to eat 8.

done that already.
mate i am pizzahut's all you can eat champion in my friend circle with the record of 12 slices while my 120 kg friend was only able to eat 8.
okay .. I guess since that didn't work ... you need like buy home some high calorie stuff ... and eat like every 15 minutes or so (after aftar ofcourse) .. if that doesn't add 5 kg's or so .. I don't know what will ...

It's ok we are blessed with fast metabolism lol
its the best thing right:cheers:. some time i love it sometimes i hate it.:Dbut truth be told no matter how much i hate it i still don't want to lose it :enjoy:.it is my ticket to eat every thing i want (in front of my jealous fat friends and relatives :P )without worrying about getting fat.

some time i love it sometimes i hate it.:D
but truth be told no matter how much i hate it i still don't want to lose it :enjoy:.it is my ticket to eat every thing i want (in front of my jealous fat friends and relatives :P )without worrying about getting fat.
It doesn't stay forever ... we're about the same age and I had the same thing about 1-2 years ago where mine was stuck at 75 Kg and didn't move a bit even if I ate an entire zebra ... :P to the point where I wanted to put on a bit of muscle but wasn't able to ... :D

I'm genetically quite slim and lean, but I do also maintain myself and workout. I want a Victoria Secrets body dayummmmmmmmm

I'm genetically quite slim and lean, but I do also maintain myself and workout. I want a Victoria Secrets body dayummmmmmmmm
Thats flat out unhealthy ... Those girls literally look like they've got some eating disorders .. with the exception of a few like Adriana, Candice or maybe Doutzen ..

Back
Top Bottom