What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

For me it was when I boned her. I was floating for a week. It was nearly 40 years ago but I still remember it like yesterday.

7e7.jpg

Tie between the time i smoked weed and well lets not go there :big_boss:

Niggah you never forget not even the time, place and the clothes you wore :D
And weirdly even the smell. For me the smell is the strongest memory. The cheap perfume, the candle and the musky smell of the bedroom in a empty house used as a impromptu love nest. Even now if I drive past that house I get the jitters ..

Yes, indeed but I was young. And it was ever so tasty fruit. If Adam fell for it I was just a ignorant weak boy who sinned ..

And weirdly even the smell. For me the smell is the strongest memory. The cheap perfume, the candle and the musky smell of the bedroom in a empty house used as a impromptu love nest. Even now if I drive past that house I get the jitters ..
The smell :-// meh i rather not think about it
It wasnt such a glorious place to begin with neither did it work out in the long run but hey i got what i wanted that is what mattets right :D?
I also remember the hunger damn i ate two full plates of biryani and still felt hungry

I also remember the hunger damn i ate two full plates of biryani and still felt hungry
You complain about this many times in past too, Kindly do test for tape worms especially if you eat lot of MITTI during childhood.

I wanted to go to sleep. I did it three times on the trot. First 10 secs, wait 5 minutes then action 15 seconds, 10 minutes then action 20 seconds. Then wanted to sleep for 24 hours.

For me it was when I boned her. I was floating for a week. It was nearly 40 years ago but I still remember it like yesterday.

I wanted to write the same thing but then dropped it due to sensitivities of people - not just religious folks but some women folks too who talk about how men only like sex but not the women as in their personalities etc..

Back
Top Bottom