What's new

The Gulf countries are backing Iraq against Turkey

As far as the majority of Iraqi people are concerned, north iraq ends in mosul, I wish more is done to secure mosul from both kurdish and turkish interference.

The beshmerka are not willing to face turkey, not willing to face Iran, who exactly is this force, written in the constitution, is supposed to fight?

They didn’t even help Iraq fight ISIS. All they did was to defend their own cities, they didn’t fight in any offensives against ISIS around Iraq. Still western media credits them for defeating ISIS. What a joke.

We have a saying that Kurds eat bread on their knees.

As far as the majority of Iraqi people are concerned, north iraq ends in mosul, I wish more is done to secure mosul from both kurdish and turkish interference.

The beshmerka are not willing to face turkey, not willing to face Iran, who exactly is this force, written in the constitution, is supposed to fight... ?
Keeping out Iraqi military.

is it turkic?? i never heard it.
Yes. It means that they are not grateful and only care about themselves (they don't care that breadcrumbs will fall on the ground and later become trash) It is normal in Turkic culture in Iran to put out a sofreh, and whatever food is left, including the breadcrumbs will be collected and given to animals. We also consider it a sin to let any food go to waste. So the saying means they don't put out the sofreh, they just eat on their knees and let the rest go to waste. They are not truly thankful for the bread they receive, and eat only they are full themselves without considering anyone else. Meaning they are ungrateful and selfish people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom