What's new

The Growing Space Rivalry Between China and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two posts below clearly show the different between a stupid troll and a sane Indian member.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Given india's death rate is only 7.5,I assume u r high on IQ

VS

Chinese are way ahead of us in Space program. Period.

We need to catch up and catch up fast and the key to it the sucessful testing of GSLV Mk III with the indigenous cryogenic engine.

America is heavily debted. For a while, they don't have enough budget to keep the intense space programs.

So we are going to be more busy than America in the coming years, what's wrong with that? :wave:

wrong,India can never beat China because of the simple game of GDP figures(according to Chinese themselves)ring a bell or need more clue,first of all try to get over them,action's more than words-u forget these Chinese dream words,go and learn it again before teaching us

Yeah, America is light years before us, however, in 2011 we gonna launch more satellites and space station than they do. :bounce:

Better to start the action rather than talking.

we are talking since our 1st satellite aryabhatta launched on 1975 buddy!!!! Space station is good for you ,we got 1billion dollar budget ,do you expect our's too ? :lol:

wrong,India can never beat China because of the simple game of GDP figures(according to Chinese themselves)ring a bell or need more clue,first of all try to get over them,action's more than words-u forget these Chinese dream words,go and learn it again before teaching us

How can our GPD be faked?

460 million of internet users is fake?

20 million of car manufacturing is fake?

800 million tons of steel production is fake?

40% of world shipbuilding industry is fake?

20% of world manufacturing is fake?

World's fastest supercomputer is fake?

World's fastest high-speed rail is fake?

So what's real according to you? :hitwall:

How can our GPD be faked?

460 million of internet users is fake?

20 million of car manufacturing is fake?

800 million tons of steel production is fake?

40% of world shipbuilding industry is fake?

20% of world manufacturing is fake?

World's fastest supercomputer is fake?

World's fastest high-speed rail is fake?

So what's real according to you? :hitwall:

and when did I said that was fake,do u know to read,u r talking about taking over U.S as a much bigger space power in the coming few yrs last time If i remember,suddenly divert to cars and telephone,this is how ur going to b the superpower

India can't beat China anytime soon in any front ,till we have 300million poor people thanks to our pathetic democratic agency.. All we can do is keep doing good jobs which are beneficial to mankind not just for national pride....

and when did I said that was fake,do u know to read,u r talking about taking over U.S as a much bigger space power in the coming few yrs last time If i remember,suddenly divert to cars and telephone,this is how ur going to b the superpower

So what, except US, no one can look down on us.

Keep in mind, you can never look down on someone who is better than you. :hitwall:

I finally know whats your problem, "overdose of your..." :lol:
Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? India's Hindu nationalist movement apparently has the answer :D

No the actual problem is that Chinese lack ch... oh leave it,it seems Chinese attitude is actually not the right thing,ring any bell:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom