What's new

The Growing Space Rivalry Between China and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Indians laughing at dead Chinese people.

I've seen Indians doing this before, and I'm sure I will see it again. :wave:

keep that in mind before bringing more and more Indian failures,because what u have done is considered a big humiliation for any space agency,try to understand that before chest thumping or otherwise such post will continue to appear.

Since year 2000, China has never failed the launch once.

In year 2010, China has successfully launched 15 times which is tie with US.

In year 2011, China is projected to launch 21 times more.

Oh!miya!! PSLV LAUNCHED 17 TIMES WITH 1FAILURE,WE WENT TO MO0‰0N FOR 1ST TIME AND SEE WHAT WE FOUND *WATER AKA H20* WAIT FOR 2013 YOU GONNA WATCH MOON ROVER BEARING INDIAN FLAG DOING WILEY ON YOUR STATE TELEVISION[kiddin]... :lol:

i think u failed to understand the bottomline.

The highly successful Chinese space agency had killed hundreds in its tests while the totally failed ISRO had so far managed to protect the life of indian citizens even after every failure.

Now keep that in mind before further ridiculing Indian space programme.

Every nation goes through up and down,I dont know why some lame Chinese here r unable to understand that.

many think here u people r unbeatable,but incidentally u people urself hold the worst record in space programme also,we r nowere near

It happend in 1996, it is something happened 15 years ago.

No, the casuality is not hundred, it was exaggerated by Western media.

The casuality in 2008 Earthquake was far more than this, about 100,000 casuality, yet the Chinese government did not hide the real casuality number.

Oh!miya!! PSLV LAUNCHED 17 TIMES WITH 1FAILURE,WE WENT TO MO0‰0N FOR 1ST TIME AND SEE WHAT WE FOUND *WATER AKA H20* WAIT FOR 2013 YOU GONNA WATCH MOON ROVER BEARING INDIAN FLAG DOING WILEY ON YOUR STATE TELEVISION[kiddin]... :lol:

China's record was 15/15 in a single year of 2010.

Yet we don't brag that much, and we are ready to be 21/21 for this year.

keep that in mind before bringing more and more Indian failures,because what u have done is considered a big humiliation for any space agency,try to understand that before chest thumping or otherwise such post will continue to appear.

Umm... when have I talked about Indian failures?

Also, if you want to talk about dead people, sort your own country out first, and feed your starving people. Otherwise you are just throwing stones in a glass house by mocking dead Chinese people.

It happend in 1996, it is something happened 15 years ago.

No, the casuality is not hundred, it was exaggerated by Western media.

The casuality in 2008 Earthquake was far more than this, about 100,000 casuality, yet the Chinese government did not hide the real casuality number.

their is a huge difference between earthquake and an man made accident,do u know about it?

and yes i am aware about the biased western media,do u know about selective perception,bad about China fabricated,bad about india,oh how true,and good about China,oh look we r unique

U can all day cry about this,but the truth remain what they sells,before quoting western reports to prove indian starvation figures,again remember that.

We must remember that india and china is still several decades behind what US and Russia achieved in 60s nd 70s.... India cant compete with china or US or Russia coz we have other commitment too . Our space program is just 1billion dollar compare to china ,US and russia it stand nowhere but we are satisfied that we are self sufficent in this space age .. China doing good at spacetech ,fine good for them . We are doing good too so its good for us.

Umm... when have I talked about Indian failures?

Also, if you want to talk about dead people, sort your own country out first, and feed your starving people. Otherwise you are just throwing stones in a glass house by mocking dead Chinese people.

Who cares if Indian starves or not,do u know only Indian's care,and ur advice for me is just like a rat's posterior

their is a huge difference between earthquake and an man made accident,do u know about it?

and yes i am aware about the biased western media,do u know about selective perception,bad about China fabricated,bad about india,oh how true,and good about China,oh look we r unique

U can all day cry about this,but the truth remain what they sells,before quoting western reports to prove indian starvation figures,again remember that.

no, i am also very suspicious of western reports that talk good about China since they love to talk about "China threat", but your own media says that 6000 indians starve to death per year. i completely treat western media is "reference only".

You know that 1996 China's space power is measly compared to today's China. To equate 1996 China with 2011 China is simply bogus.

See how we will successfully launch 21/21 in this year. Don't be jealous of our achievement.

You know that 1996 China's space power is measly compared to today's China. To equate 1996 China with 2011 China is simply bogus.

See how we will successfully launch 21/21 in this year. Don't be jealous of our achievement.

ur achievements,jealous of uuur achievements,fuk with ur achievements,their r far much advanced democratic nation's on the world to be jealous,but not u,u r nowhere in the league of German ,American's and Japanese in terms of scientific achievement's and yes I am jealous of them all but not u,u can all day chest thump about ur achivements but frankly I am the last who care about it.

oh!bhai shaab read your chinese brother comment ,then you open ya mouth ... See now you come to your terms ,oh!yea! 96 wuz differnt than 2011,that what am talking about 2010 was mixd bag for ISRO ,2009 WAZ GREAT ,wait for 2011 to 2013 ,don't be jealous..

no, i am also very suspicious of western reports that talk good about China since they love to talk about "China threat", but your own media says that 6000 indians starve to death per year. i completely treat western media is "reference only".

Actually buddy, it is 6000 per DAY, not per year. -> Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom