What's new

The Great Post-The-Winnie-Challenge

Reaction score
Country
India
So I am having this nice conversation with folks here. I have seen the member-ship of PDF can be divided into two. Those who can post the picture below and those who cann't even dare think to do so...

upload_2018-2-17_18-2-25-png.454515

Which category do you belong to?

Indian Americans Canadians clearly belong to first category. What about Pakistani?

So I am having this nice conversation with folks here. I have seen the member-ship of PDF can be divided into two. Those who can post the picture below and those who cann't even dare think to do so...

Indian Americans Canadians clearly belong to first category. What about Pakistani?

Lol I saw these ages ago, they're glorious.

What do you mean members of PDF wouldn't post stuff like this? Nobody finds this offensive or considers it as such (I hope).

Last edited:

Can posting this gif be added to the challenge as well?

xi_ping_winne_the_pooh.gif

Hahaha this is funny shyt, not a single thermonuclear warrior got the balls to post a cartoon..:rofl:

Come on chinese people, show some spine and do it.

Haha , not a single chinese in this thread.winnie the pooh.

Back
Top Bottom