What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Do you want to know WHY? because the countries like Vietnam, Indiaare incompetent countries,even they teach you hand by hand, you are so stupid that you still canot understand or develop new one. As for us, we just need buy very few weapon ,then we can develop better one,you can find such examples easily. If you were russian,how could you sell your best weapon to us? Russia enjoy selling better weapon to you Viet, just means you guys are very imcompetent. By the way,our chinese weapon can develop ourselves without Russia .

think about your own long history and how you were at the time of WW2 ? just few decades from now.

IF they are our best friend,then they should stop exporting their weapons to Viets.So the fact is there are no friendship between China and Russia.We are just two countries that have some common interests,that is the fact.Some Chinese cowards need foreign dads to make them feel safe,I will not be suprised even they call russia as their best dad.
You considered too much. Everyone knows we just have some common interests, Russia is our friend not ally,Pakistan is our friend and ally,we of course know that. As a communist country,we chinese naturally are interested in USSR and Russia, but USSR was a great threat to us when in cold war, we admired their spirit when confronting the West, but we liked to see a dead USSR. As for Russia,we want to see a capable Russia not a weak one, if China,USA and Russia can make a balance,that can make the world better.

Can we stop this whole best friend thing among countries? It's so lame! Attributing humanly qualities to nations like they are...humans? feels very strange.

The way I see it is China and Russia are developing very close geopolitical ties and thus becoming global allies BECAUSE of shared threats and interests. Obviously those threats affecting both Russia and China are greater than any beef Russia and China have among each other so this alliance works.

China, Russia to cooperate in hydropower development

China Three Gorges Corporation and Russia's hydropower company RusHydro have signed an agreement to jointly develop a hydropower project in Russia.

In a preliminary agreement signed in Moscow on Friday, the two sides plan to set up a joint venture for building a hydropower plant on the Bureya river in Russia's Far East.

The project with a designed installed capacity of 320 mw, the electricity generated by the project can be sent back to China, said the statement.

The agreement was signed during Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Russia.

Russia and China Pledge Not to Hack Each Other

WSJ

• MOSCOW—If the U.S. intelligence community believes that Russia poses a greater cyber spying threat than China, what will it make of this?

Russia and China signed a cyber-security deal on Friday, which experts say could firm up Russia’s ties with the east and may become a foundation for binding cyber security ties in the future.

According to the text of the agreement posted on the Russian government’s website on Wednesday, Russia and China agree to not conduct cyber-attacks against each other, as well as jointly counteract technology that may “destabilize the internal political and socio-economic atmosphere,” ”disturb public order” or “interfere with the internal affairs of the state.”

The two countries agreed to exchange information between law enforcement agencies, exchange technologies and ensure security of information infrastructure, the document says.

Western sanctions against Russia over the crisis in Ukraine have caused Russian officials to re-evaluate areas of critical dependency on Europe and the U.S., and increasingly turn to the east. Russian lawmakers have also campaigned for tighter control over the Internet following the revelations by former US National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden. President Vladimir Putin, meanwhile, has called for moving key online infrastructure into Russia from overseas, complaining publicly last year that the Internet began as “a CIA project.”

Friday’s agreement is the latest sign that Beijing and Moscow favor changes to global Internet governance that would reduce the traditional role of the U.S. Russia is also preparing an action plan in case the Russian segment of the Internet was shut down from the outside, Russian minister of communications Nikolai Nikiforov said last year.

China, meanwhile, this week cited “cyberspace sovereignty” to propose an update to its national security law that would make it illegal to launch network attacks, conduct cyber theft or disseminate material deemed unlawful and harmful.

“For Russia the agreement with China to cooperate on cyber security is an important step in terms of pivoting to the East,” said Oleg Demidov, a cyber-security consultant at the PIR Center, an independent think tank focusing on international security. “The level of cooperation between Russian and China will set a precedent for two global cyber security powers,” Mr. Demidov said.

U.S: China is U.S's key strategic partner - Nixon in 1972

The history just changed ...
W020100827599324987632.jpg

think about your own long history and how you were at the time of WW2 ? just few decades from now.
What is your point? Do you mock at our WW2 history? I cannot get your laughing point.
1、we chinese didnot surrender as your FRANCE master did at the time of WW2, although we lost many battles and many lives,but won the war.
2、WW2 is none of vietnam business, you just were French colony and the destiny was much worser than us.Vietnam was a eunuch at that time, So, I dont think you have the right to judge any man who had REAL penis and joined WW2.
3、Do you REALLY think the war between Japan and China was over after 1945 FOREVER? Dont be naive,according to our long history,every enemy must be destoryed even if the war would last for centuries,we played this kind of war games with Huns,Turks,Mogolian,Tibetens ...in history, we are familiar with that.NOW is just a break time,Japan cannot move its island away,we can wait for the suitable timing in patience until the new international order changes,we of course will revenge Japan in the future. Japan knows that too,that is why they hold their father legs so tight.
4、You are a Vietnam,I dont know why you have the courage to mock at us?Look at your history,we F you for hundreds of times and thousands of years,that is OUR own long history and that is YOUR own long miserable history. What we did to you in history was much much much worser than Japan did to us at WW2,Do you cowards dare to revenge us?

Last edited:
I see you enjoyed the time when your country was being raped and plundered by the Imperial Japanese Empire.
I enjoy every reply of yr deep jealousy of the rising of powerful China shown by yr post. I can understand yr helplessness of watching China growing stronger and more influence everyday. It's like a slow torture for haters like you. But I enjoy it :lol:

I enjoy every reply of yr deep jealousy of the rising of powerful China shown by yr post. I can understand yr helplessness of watching China growing stronger and more influence everyday. It's like a slow torture for haters like you. But I enjoy it :lol:
Wow. You must be deep into psychology and psychoanalysis.

Or merely passing another brain-fart

Last edited:
It doesn't need a genius to see your agony. You are indeed a loser.:D
So you admit that you are not a genius. Nor have any qualification to read people's mind. So what now, are you in possession of my fortune cookie.

So you admit that you are not a genius. Nor have any qualification to read people's mind. So what now, are you in possession of my fortune cookie.
Your pathetic post of your agony of watching the rising China is so obvious that even
a 10 years old kid can easily see it. Now not only I now understand yr agony but yr level of intelligent too.

My assessment of you as loser is indeed spot on :D

Your pathetic post of your agony of watching the rising China is so obvious that even
a 10 years old kid can easily see it. Now not only I now understand yr agony but yr level of intelligent too.

My assessment of you as loser is indeed spot on :D
Seriously?
I'd say 10 year olds can come with better comebacks than this.
Don't lie now, tell us your real age.
You are 8 years old aren't you:victory:

Super Power China need Russia to save her arse.Russia never looked for anyone when USSR stand against USA. Why does China need Russia now ?

Back
Top Bottom