What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

That's what billions of dollars can get you, A Nomination for US presidential elections, there was even an article where big businessmen spent millions of dollars for Obama's presidential election campaign, later on they were rewarded with ambassadorship in good influential countries.

Bottom of the line ? If you have Money you can get anything at-least in this world.

That's what billions of dollars can get you, A Nomination for US presidential elections, there was even an article where big businessmen spent millions of dollars for Obama's presidential election campaign, later on they were rewarded with ambassadorship in good influential companies.

Bottom of the line ? If you have Money you can get anything at-least in this world.

That's how politics is done in the US. What is more promising is actually after one leaves the Congress. A lot of doors revolve like hell which the average Joe in the street cannot even imagine, being enslaved by the corporate media and PR politics.

Typical corporocracy on the brink of 1940s fascism but much more refined and tamed -- but not too much, hence, the police is heavily armed and militarized, and internal security apparatus is gargantuan.

Not much exceptional.

Last edited:
How come this silly man is 17 times as smart as the US political establishment?

“You can’t have everybody hating you. The whole world hates us.”

Let's hope he will not get Republican nomination, let alone win presidency.
Actually I hope the Donald win. 另一种强硬的谈话傻瓜

Actually I hope the Donald win. 另一种强硬的谈话傻瓜

Tough guys are most preferable. Hillary is too much worn out.

Actually, most Chinese members on PDF hope Trump can win the election.

Because the world's geopolitics are going to be fun as hell if this man is the POTUS.

Indeed. There will be lots of fun. But I am not sure US establishment wants him. After all, it is them that really put a figurehead there.

if Trump becomes President, I bet Pakistan Could see Democracy coming over the Horizon of Karachi Harbor

if Trump becomes President, I bet Pakistan Could see Democracy coming over the Horizon of Karachi Harbor

Trump has as much chance of becoming the President of the US as me! :p

Bcz Mr. Trump cant trade wt CN when TPP come, so he get angry wt Mr.Obama ???

Wow, it make me to remember what Vladimir Ilyich Lenin said: The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.

So, dont let any US bussinessmen to become President or it will be the end of Capitalism :pop:

When Donald Trump starts to make sense, you got to applaud Obama's foreign policy.. He enjoyed eight years by just making good slogans.

Donald Trump is not honest. He never was. People think he is entertaining (including me) so they root for him (including me) but he always in the business to promote himself.

He had overtake the first tier candidates of Bush and Walker, second tier Rubio, third tier Paul, Huckabee, Cruz, and Carson due to his inflammatory immigrant remark which does reflect real concerns by a large republican populace.

Since then he had been competitive in a few states, and winning in Nevada and North Carolina. But the polls of the next few days is extremely crucial. Because it will show whether or not Trump campaign survive this whole Mccain ordeal. He made the right move to me by doubling down. It will done him more harm than good if he had apologize because he can't sway voters that hate him already but at least it will put the bandage on the voters that like his approach.

His only hope is that candidates don't drop out way too many in the early states. Because although, he is leading in the 20s at the moment but some 60% of the GOP votes will never vote for him. If the race is down to 3 to 4 in early states, he can't win. If the race is still max out as 16 or 10 or even 8, he posed to win some of them and build momentum from there.

Walker look like he will win Iowa. A state that many 3rd tier and 4th tier candidates are vying for, even Rubio. But Walker's ground troops are too strong. He monopolize the endorsements in Iowa. For the past 3 months prior to him enter the race, he had been leading Iowa. Now that he actually in the race and will actively campaign there. Most 3rd and 4th tier candidates are lost hope of actually winning the race. Especially since Bush is gunning for the win in the second state New Hampshire. South Carolina is all depend on what happened in the early two states as seen in 2012. By the end of South Carolina, no more than 5 candidates remain, even as low as 3 candidates.

If Trump to stand a chance, he need to place at second in Iowa and vying for second in New Hampshire. And try his best to win South Carolina. But by then the field is thin enough that he won't have the support to win it.

Also, he need the endorsements of the people that dropping out. Especially from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tier candidates in the early states. Right now, he pissed off most of them outside of the ****sucker Ted Cruz.

How come this silly man is 17 times as smart as the US political establishment?

“You can’t have everybody hating you. The whole world hates us.”

Let's hope he will not get Republican nomination, let alone win presidency.

The least harmful things to hear is what a Politician says during electioneering.

.. the least reliable too.

------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting scenarios but very unlikely is that Bush not only lost Iowa but also New Hampshire. He may drop out then. If he isn't and lost South Carolina, then he is done for. Jeb Bush is the most likely to win the GOP primary and if he drop out within the first 3 states, then that is a whole new Pandora Box.

Tough guys are most preferable. Hillary is too much worn out.

Indeed. There will be lots of fun. But I am not sure US establishment wants him. After all, it is them that really put a figurehead there.

Trump will be the biggest US gift for China.

Bcz Mr. Trump cant trade wt CN when TPP come, so he get angry wt Mr.Obama ???

Wow, it make me to remember what Vladimir Ilyich Lenin said: The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.

So, dont let any US bussinessmen to become President or it will be the end of Capitalism :pop:

You can bet on Hillary.

Only one candidate makes sense right now: Bernie Sanders.. But most likely Hillary will defeat him. Another at least 4 years of mediocre leadership awaits America.

Back
Top Bottom