What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

That's the best thing for the West. China and Russia will NEVER trust each other and eventually will be beating each others brains out. I can't wait !!:pop:

That's the best thing for the West. China and Russia will NEVER trust each other and eventually will be beating each others brains out. I can't wait !!:pop:

There is no permanent friends only permanent interest, but for now we're just good enough to defend our commun interest...and we dont need the cristall ball to predict the future:coffee:

What about Gemany export to Russia...Increase or decrease with the sanction? while other fill the vacuum.
sure, german companies lose export revenues. but the loss is little if comparing to the overall export bilance. but that is a side of the coin. economics wise.

the german government has no choice to support the sanctions against russia, otherwise the political cost is much higher. thus it is in germany´s core interest in this matter to go against russia, not only because of america. things are complicated, not black and white. I don´t think you understand it. if germany remains passive, they will lose influence on eastern europe. that weighs more than russia.

I am not here to talk on behalf of USA, But two or three days back a P8 posiedon was flown above SCS.

Regarding Indo-US relationship it is all about common interests. China for most of the time is with USA, India on the other hand faced USA and opposed USA at UN.

Sound Iike we care much about this P8, the more it expose itself for us, the more we can gather intelligent and find the way to counter it....we're not going to be scare the shit out because American bring new toy into SCS.

Sure Indo-US has common interest, same for China-Russia's common interest so don't said why hide behind Russia when facing USA. Most the time it was US that hide behind Japan, Philippine and other south Asian countries when facing China...LMAO.

During the past half a century, China beat US, Russia, India , Vietnam..China is with herself always.
you brag too much. the only war you won is the little war against india.
was there a little country in europe, portugal, that joined the gangbxxx against china some time ago?

They won some battles, and we won the war.

u86036704_1329c8de682g214.jpg

I missed that one, chief. But in the last 70 years, Japan crushed China, big time.

Lol what about Americans, you guys are not mean to be warriors, you had not chance to fight a long attrition war against Japan as China did in WW2, if not because you cowardly nuked Japan for a quick end, you think America still exist until today?.

here Chinese famous endurance fighting and the war attrition slogan ->楚虽三户,亡秦必楚

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom