What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Sometimes I can't help but ask this question: Is Barak Obama trying to destroy the United States intentionally through questionable policies ?
Answer is Yes.And Obama is not alone,he does not have absolute power.Either all policy-makers in USA are insane or they do it intentionally.No rational beings are capable of following such destructive pollicies for USA(what is left of it) image/clout/influence whatever you name it.

"spews" is a pejorative verb which shows your own bias. This "stuff" (my post) is true, however you try to spin it down.

You are just echoing the right wingers.

Rush Limbaugh proclaimed after Obama's win that he wants Obama to fail

Your post, word for word is what I have been hearing and reading from the right wing "conservative" media from the day Obama was elected.

I actually don't see anything wrong in it, just find it simply demagogy.

Answer is Yes.And Obama is not alone,he does not have absolute power.Either all policy-makers in USA are insane or they do it intentionally.No rational beings are capable of following such destructive pollicies for USA(what is left of it) image/clout/influence whatever you name it.

I feel that since he started his presidency in 2008-2009, the focus of his mandate has been liberal social programs; er se, the gay/lesbian/transgender agenda, legalization of homosexual marriages (interestingly enough homosexuals account for less than 1% of the entire US population). His immigration policy is a pathetic failure, and his bailout program? That was questionable.

At their recent meeting the Russian and Chinese defense ministers pointed out that the spectrum of military measures has noticeably expanded and become systemic.

After talks with his Chinese counterpart, the Russian defense minister, Army Gen. Sergei Shoigu, recalled that in May 2014 the two countries successfully held their third consecutive naval exercise, Maritime Cooperation, which saw the two countries' sailors training as part of mixed squadrons of ships for the first time.

"We are planning to conduct another joint naval exercise in the Mediterranean Sea next spring. There are also plans to conduct a joint naval exercise in the Pacific Ocean," said the Russian defense minister.

In 2014 Chinese crews successfully performed at the Tank Biathlon world championship and the Aviadarts international competition, Shoigu recalled. "They demonstrated that the fighting spirit and skills of the Chinese military servicemen are up to the highest standards," said Shoigu, adding that events of this kind "provide a good format for exchanging experience."

"Our cooperation in the military spheres has a great potential, and the Russian side is ready to develop it across the broadest possible spectrum of areas," said the Russian defense minister.

Source: Russia Beyond the Headlines - http://rbth.com/news/2014/11/18/russia_china_plan_joint_naval_drills_in_mediterranean_sea_pacific_ocean__41484.html)

Do the military exercise right next to Turkey to punish them for supporting the Uighurs.

It was expected since we were provoking them with air,naval and land exercises at their borders

Only pity... French "Mistral" LPD will delay for Russia Navy Pacific Ocean Fleet.

Do you mean Russia?

Bro, you might think a bit too much, since it is just a normal drill.

Yes mate. But even if it was a MINEX, some drilling action was expected since NATO was harassing them at their border. At least a dozen exercises were commenced in the region for the last 2-3 months.

You are just echoing the right wingers.

If you took the time to read "Dreams from My Father" and David Maraniss' biography about Obama's life pre-presidential run, "Barack Obama: The Story", as I have done, you would see that what I have said is not "right wing" demagogy, but a fair characterization of Barry Soetoro, after his mother and grandparents had raised him.

When Obama did finally get round to naming China, it was to portray the two countries as best buddies, but only when it is acting in accordance with the US' wishes.
This is why there will not be any fruitful cooperation not only between USA and China but generally speaking between West and rest of the planet.Just look at one of latest interviews of Mr. Lavrov .Full capitulation - this what West wanted from Russia in exchange for removing sanctions!Utter insanity.For West cooperation means- we rule and issue orders and you-obey them.

Back
Top Bottom