What's new

The Great Escape From "Shining India"

We Indians are the wealthiest among all ethnic groups in America, even faring better than the whites and the natives.
There are 3.22 millions of Indians in USA (1.5% of population). YET,
38% of doctors in USA are Indians.
12% scientists in USA are Indians.
36% of NASA scientists are Indians.
34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
28% of IBM employees are Indians.
17% of INTEL scientists are Indians.

13% of X! EROX employees are! Indians.

Unlike our neighbors who are famous for seven eleven store operators, cab drivers, gas station. They are no good then running restaurants.
Source ????
Well, if you keep breeding like rabbits you are bound to occupy fields.
And your last comment is baseless...........More of the 7/11 boys and cab drivers are Indian too...........Don't disown your population...............

We Indians are the wealthiest among all ethnic groups in America, even faring better than the whites and the natives.
There are 3.22 millions of Indians in USA (1.5% of population). YET,
38% of doctors in USA are Indians.
12% scientists in USA are Indians.
36% of NASA scientists are Indians.
34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
28% of IBM employees are Indians.
17% of INTEL scientists are Indians.

13% of X! EROX employees are! Indians.

Unlike our neighbors who are famous for seven eleven store operators, cab drivers, gas station. They are no good then running restaurants.

Stuff this:
Do you that out of about 210000 people living in USA, 15000 are doctors ?
Don't forget to check these links out, you might learn something and be less ignorant next time you pass a comment:
APPNA - Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America
Pakistani American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stuff this:
Do you that out of about 210000 people living in USA, 15000 are doctors ?
Don't forget to check these links out, you might learn something and be less ignorant next time you pass a comment:
APPNA - Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America
Pakistani American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - US - World - The Times of India

It's a textbook case of rumours being made into truth. It's nothing like what he posted.

If any Indian members feel offended by any of my comments, I wish to apologize in advance but that guy really pi**ed me off.....................

Hahahahahahaha..................so thats why he went offline when I asked for the source..........................

# Over 1.678 million – number of Americans of Indian origin in 2000. This represents a 106% increase over 1990. The community is a multi-religious and multi-ethnic.
# 7.6 percent – average annual growth rate of the Indian-American community (Source: 2000 US Census Bureau Report). This makes Americans from India and their descendants the fastest-growing ethnic group in the US.
# $60,093 – the median income of Indian-American families, nearly double the median income of all American families -- $38,885 (source, US Census Bureau)
# 200,000 – the number of Indian-American millionaires (source, Merrill Lynch)
# 58% -- percentage of Indian-Americans over the age of 25 you have a college degree (BA or higher)
# 43.6% -- percentage of Indian-Americans in the workforce employed as managers or professionals
# 35,000 – number of Indian-American physicians (source, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin – AAPI). There are also a disproportionate number of Indian-Americans employed as lawyers, engineers, academics, financiers and business-owners.
# 10,000 – the number of Indian-American medical school students and interns.
# 300,000 – number of Indian-Americans working in the high tech industry
# 15% – percentage of Silicon Valley start-up firms owned by Indian-Americans More than 5,000 – number of Indian-Americans on the faculties of institutions of higher learning
# 74,603– number of foreign exchange students from India studying in US. This represents
# 13% of total foreign enrollment in US colleges and universities – the highest number from any one country

USINPAC - US India Political Action Committee | Indian American Community | www.usinpac.com

To all those members who start threads like this to show India in a bad light i would like to say that by posting such threads the reality does not change.The reality is India is growing at a very fast pace and she is being recognized at the world level.The G-20 which includes India is gaining more prominence at the world level.In the copenhagen summit India played a key role along with China.

India for sure is much ahead of all its neighbours(except China)militarily,economically,technologically etc..True she has her own set of problems just like any other nation.But the problems are being looked after and attempts are being made to erradicate them.

Source ????
Well, if you keep breeding like rabbits you are bound to occupy fields.
And your last comment is baseless...........More of the 7/11 boys and cab drivers are Indian too...........Don't disown your population...............

India - Birth Rate - 21.72 births/1,000
Pakistan - Brith Rate - 25.89 births/1,000

Kyon kishi ke pet pe laat maar rahe ho.

Let him write, because wrting against India will give him Bread & Butter, otherwise who is going to read his nonsense.

Infact I will advice him to write book on his blog and he can earn more.

Lage raho.

Guys, I don't get it. Why is it that so many Indians are proud of Indian Americans being this and that. At the end of the day, it shows that the creme-de-la-creme of the indian society migrated to other nations! It is nothing to be proud of! (ya, I know, I'm a hypocrite speaking from another nation)

What we should be proud of is the achievements made by indians in India!

India for sure is much ahead of all its neighbours(except China)militarily,economically,technologically etc..True she has her own set of problems just like any other nation.But the problems are being looked after and attempts are being made to erradicate them.

But this does not excite them.

No excitement = no page visits
no page visits = no money

Mr Haq put up this blog to earn money and nothing else.

But this does not excite them.

No excitement = no page visits
no page visits = no money

Mr Haq put up this blog to earn money and nothing else.

Well Said,

Just ask Mr.Haq to refrain from writing anything about India for only 1 month.

He will be bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom