What's new

The Good people of Murree

peagle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is an attempt to keep things in perspective, and stop a potential witch hunt.

Understandably people are still angry, but please let's not forget the people who did the right thing, they were the majority.
Let us recognise that they do exist.

For the record, I am not from Murree, and have only visited once.

first he is a bit away from muree 2nd few good people are always there we did not say all of them are bad but most of muree people related to tourism are bad .

for example we have edhi and zardari both were living in karachi .

but i must say people should live in his rest house if any remote chance they go muree

Just break the backbone of the hotel owners. Artificial scarcity also doesn't help as successive NS governments put up a ban on building in Murree and elsewhere; don't know the situation now though.

My father got into an accident on the way to Muzzafarabad last year. He was passing through Murree and the locals helped him and one of the couple kept him in their home until the wench came to take the car.

There are good and bad people everywhere and I believe the government should severely punish Hotels, shops and restaurant owners and regulate the prices.

Back
Top Bottom