What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Ahem, sour grapes....??

hahaha...y should i feel sour grapes...

Im perfectly contented with wat i have....But it s ur country that wants more..:lol:

I support the following option :-

The Chenab formula

This plan, first suggested in the 1960s, would see Kashmir divided along the line of the River Chenab. The entire valley with its Muslim majority population would be brought within Pakistan's borders, as well as the majority Muslim areas of Jammu.

Though this option will leave the village of my ancestors across the Chenab in Indian Area ...........!!!!!!

no mate....u may support it because u gain territory here..
India doesnt not support/acknowledge any solution that entails loosing even an inch of Indian territory.
India has actually made a huge concession of willing to recognize NA and P-O-K as indisputed parts of Pakistan just like Punjab.Sindh.
We r happy with wat we have...and we r asking u also to be happy with wat u have.
But if u not satisfied...then we r also ready for the game.:sniper:

Last edited:
no problem let the games continue...question is, who is suffering

it is the people of Kashmir

^^^^ Then why don't you stop forwarding your 'MORAL' support to Kashmiri seperatists and disband the United Jihad Council , arrest its head Syed Salahuddin and charge him with sustaining a law and order situation for 2 decades . Afterall you seem to be more concerned about Kashmiris .

Now dont reply me , asking Indian govt to let the Kashmiris excersice their Right To Determination .

Please do appreciate that Pakistan is riding the tiger it created. You are going to find it really difficult getting off.

We are slaughtering the sheep created by the West and RAWish mullahs.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Ahem, sour grapes....??

ya blame the RAW, nice and easy :hitwall:

^^^^ Then why don't you stop forwarding your 'MORAL' support to Kashmiri seperatists and disband the United Jihad Council , arrest its head Syed Salahuddin and charge him with sustaining a law and order situation for 2 decades . Afterall you seem to be more concerned about Kashmiris .

Now dont reply me , asking Indian govt to let the Kashmiris excersice their Right To Determination .

those are purely Kashmiri phenomenon....

and yes, I (we) are ''concerned'' about them (Kashmiris)

and yes, I (we) are ''concerned'' about them (Kashmiris)

Sorry , you've again failed to explain the BOND that makes you feel Kashmiri grievances against GOI and IA as your ( Pakistan's ) own .

Yes , United Jihad Council is a completely Kashmri phenomenon and You ( Pakistan ) have a lot to worry about Them ( Kashmiris ) .
You cant expect Indians to talk in a neutral tone once you completely rubbish the fact that United Jihad Council cant sustain itself without PA support !

I am a thinking American who served in Pakistan at a time when US-Pakistan relations were at an all time high. I had very many good friends in Pakistan all of whom were welcome any time in our USMAAG Staff House; in the old Salateen Club which I ran as an additional duty (the Club for US Foreign Service officers and staff; enlisted and commissioned US military, and their families); and at our beach house I also ran as an additional duty at Samyiani (excuse my lousy spelling.)

Have tried hard to support/promote a peaceful Kashmir solution as an outsider and do have some powerful lifelong friends in Congress and in various Presidential administrations of both major political parties here in the US. Right after graduating university I served on the staff of the Majority Whip of the US Congress while waiting out my Nov. 1962 report date for USAF Officer Training School. Congressman Armistead Seldon, now deceased, was later US Ambassador to Australia and at one point under LBJ was Under Secretary of the Defense Dept. ((#2 in DoD). Good man, he was my Congressman when I was in college at the University of Alabama, a part of his Congressional District.

THE TIMES OF INDIA ran the same article I wrote on a Parliament for Kashmir back in 2006 or thereabouts, in addition to the Peshawar FRONTIER POST and the long running repeat of same article in KHYBER WATCH.COM.

Ordinary folks with a decent education and life experiences can communicate and do a little good from time to time. I try to do that.

I appreciate your straight forward question. I, too, am honestly frank. Nothing wrong with open frankness.

Last edited:
Right, so you throw in FATA and taliban while we discuss Kashmir and you think you have a solution. Excellent!

No different to you pulling in Mumbai and the Maoists in a Kashmir centric thread and discussion my friend. As a newcomer, its best to tread the trail blazed by a Think Tank.

BTW, we really dont need to forget you because for us, you are the priority ONE and would remain so unless your jingoistic generals stops the mental masturbation resulting in absurd claims like the Two Front War and limited nuclear escalation. And guess what, we can handle both the menaces-the terrorists and the indians and we did quite well and the world acknowledges it.

You handled India? When? While you have been busy with your home grown vermin, we have consciously kept our hands to ourselves. So if you call the continuance of the status quo allowed to you by Indian largese as 'handling India,' then what else can I say? Yes, if we came at you opportunistically while your forces were divided and you still held us off, then I would concede that you handled us. Right now you seem to have your hands full handling rag tag guirellas who cannot even muster a matching pair of shoes to fight in.

So to answer you sir , yes we as a nation are really scared. Scared at the impending prospect of handling you once you have the time. As we have handled you 5 times in the past 60 plus years. :cheers:

No different to you pulling in Mumbai and the Maoists in a Kashmir centric thread and discussion my friend. As a newcomer, its best to tread the trail blazed by a Think Tank.

Hey newbie or whatever, Kashmir is not an isolated issue, it cant be. As i can see that you are a newcomer and probably lack the experience to discuss important issues, i dont blame you.

Mumbai like acts happen due to issues like Kashmir and that's a fact admitted by your own govt. Or else we would have seen the talibans and the TTP executing another Mumbai, but fortunately we dont because TTP and likes are not concerned with Kashmir (until now) and therefore they dont ogle india (except when the your surgical strike wet dream occurred). But on the other hand organizations like JuD and LeT get their motivation and reasons from the Kashmir issue. Kashmir help them recruit individuals because of the sole reason of the atrocities committed by your soldiers there.

So it's simple, but then you are just a new comer, arent you?

You handled India? When? While you have been busy with your home grown vermin, we have consciously kept our hands to ourselves. So if you call the continuance of the status quo allowed to you by Indian largese as 'handling India,' then what else can I say? Yes, if we came at you opportunistically while your forces were divided and you still held us off, then I would concede that you handled us. Right now you seem to have your hands full handling rag tag guirellas who cannot even muster a matching pair of shoes to fight in.

So to answer you sir , yes we as a nation are really scared. Scared at the impending prospect of handling you once you have the time. As we have handled you 5 times in the past 60 plus years.

So the Akhund Bharat dies...?

Organizations like JuD take their inspirations from Kashmir or else thay dont have to do much with GoP or else you must have found them fighting besides mehsuds and likes.

i would like to quote President Musharraf on this while he was critisicied the A-f-Pak Strategy:

I am totally against the term AfPak. I do not support the word
itself for two reasons: First, the strategy puts Pakistan on the same level
as Afghanistan. We are not. Afghanistan has no government and the
country is completely destabilized. Pakistan is not. Second, and this is
much more important, is that there is an Indian element in the whole
game. We have the Kashmir struggle, without which extremist elements
like Lashkar-e-Taiba would not exist.

So in short Mumbai and Kashmir are very much linked, it's the obvious only if you want to see a bit deep or else, it wont matter as Pakistan is just a 'terror factory', right?

So if Mumbai and Kashmir are linked then both are blatant cases of terrorism. Firstly, Musharaf's words are not a final authority on the subject. But leaving that aside, the whole arguement of JuD and LeT existing only because of Kashmir is flawed since Kashmir is simply an excuse in the ongoing proxy war against India.

Lastly, mumbai 'like' incidents dont happen in Pakistn everyday, just because human died and property was damaged doesnt mean they are alike, or else a train crash could also be equated with mumbai. Or may be you are in the habit of equating just anything intuition of-as you did in case of Kashmir = Balochistan ;)

Dude.. I am simply quoting your own Prime Minister

"Pakistan is itself facing Mumbai-like attacks almost every other day and when we cannot protect our own citizens, how can we guarantee that there wouldn’t be any more terrorist hits in India"

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | No guarantee against repeat of Mumbai-like attacks, Gates told

And lastly, you do need to read more carefully.. I did not equate Kashmir with Balochistan in my earlier post (though they are not very different), but compared the fatalities suffered by the 2 armies in those areas..

So if Mumbai and Kashmir are linked then both are blatant cases of terrorism. Firstly, Musharaf's words are not a final authority on the subject. But leaving that aside, the whole arguement of JuD and LeT existing only because of Kashmir is flawed since Kashmir is simply an excuse in the ongoing proxy war against India.
Quit the occupation and the 'excuse' would die its own death.

You finger me and i punch your teeth out and then you blame me of hurting you, how not so intelligent.

Lastly, if you consider Kashmir is the reason behind the so called proxy war against india, why not leave the damn place? i play with fire and then burn myself up, and then i complain of injury, how not so logical.

Dude.. I am simply quoting your own Prime Minister

"Pakistan is itself facing Mumbai-like attacks almost every other day and when we cannot protect our own citizens, how can we guarantee that there wouldn’t be any more terrorist hits in India"

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | No guarantee against repeat of Mumbai-like attacks, Gates told

And lastly, you do need to read more carefully.. I did not equate Kashmir with Balochistan in my earlier post (though they are not very different), but compared the fatalities suffered by the 2 armies in those areas..

:lol:

You need a serious lesson on Metaphors!

Back
Top Bottom