What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

I ain't saying anything Sir,

Your indian fellow saying he doesn't like Tipu and only insane will support him :lol:

So are you insane?????? :woot: or you want to say he is insane :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please decided amongsts yourself first :D Thanks

Again deflecting the point arent u...?

U made a comparison b/n Tipu and Bin Qasim and wen i refuted u went bak and started blaming him.
Even if he dislikes tipu(he may dislike him for a variety of reasons- being a muslim is not a necessary one) that doesnt make Tipu any less Indian..

So pls dont continue with this insane logic..if i may..

I ain't saying anything Sir,

Your indian fellow saying he doesn't like Tipu and only insane will support him :lol:

So are you insane?????? :woot: or you want to say he is insane :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please decided amongsts yourself first :D Thanks

Thats a funny way to put it ... you expect a billion Indians to back a statement made by one!

So ... if any Pakistani has said something stupid / dumb / idiotic / insane, can we everytime ask YOU to defend it!?

Balchistan and Swat are not disputed territory and are not claimed by anyone. Stop derailing the thread. Balochistan joined Pakistan by free will in 1947 when their jirga voted on it.

India considers it self worlds best democracy would you be willing to give the same right to people of Kashmir, Punjab, Assam, Chatisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Bangal, Mizoram, Nagaland, Jharkand and Sikim.

Lets see how many wish to remain with you :wave:

Majority of these states (all except maybe a few like mizoram, parts of Kashmir) would most likely choose to remain within India.

There is no separatist movement in Sikkim. Sikkim joined India in thr 1970s via a referendum, in which 97% of the citizens voted to join India.

Just thought I'd clear this up because Ive come across many Pakistanis who bring up Sikkim issue for some odd reason.

Punjab also the separatist movement has died down, as it has in Tamil Nadu. There is no such movement in Bengal. Jharkhand is suffering from the Naxal movement.

:thinktank:kehtay hain yaran a jahan kashmir hai jannat

jannat kisi kafir ko mili hai na mily ge

I think that the best solution for Kashmir is either scenario 4 or 7.

Here are the reasons:

There are a lot protests in Indian controlled Kashmir almost everyday over many issues and India spends a lot of money to maintain military in the region to keep order, whereas this is not an issue in Pakistani controlled Kashmir. This means that it would likely be true about the other Muslim majority region if it came under Pakistani administration.

It would seem that India has lost territory and resources. However resolving the issue of Kashmir would reduce the tensions between India and Pakistan and therefore both countries can come to a peace agreement. This would enable them to reduce their defense expenditures and reduce the size of army at the border of India and Pakistan and bring peace and stability to the region. If that happens India and Pakistan can both progress way faster than their current rate because the instability of the region is a hindrance in progress for both right now. So in the long run India would not have to spend a fortune maintaining its military in Kashmir and reducing its military budget would save India billions. It would be in the best interest of the Kashmiri people because they would not feel oppressed and their families that are split between the two regions of Kashmir will be united. Also improved relations between India and Pakistan would mean that overtime the borders would become meaningless just like in the case of France and Britain. They used to be rivals and enemies just like India and Pakistan but overtime they became Allies and now their citizens enjoy peace and can travel between the two countries without any difficulty. In conclusion this would be best for Kashmiri people and would also benefit India and Pakistan in the long run.

:thinktank:kehtay hain yaran a jahan kashmir hai jannat

jannat kisi kafir ko mili hai na mily ge
Do you believe in Allah??? Then why are you contradicting him???
A leaf can not be moved without his wish. So brother, if Kasmir is in Indian control, it is his wish.

Do you believe in Allah??? Then why are you contradicting him???
A leaf can not be moved without his wish. So brother, if Kasmir is in Indian control, it is his wish.

Well then by that same logic why don't you go and jump off a building if He wishes for you to live, u would live. My point is that our actions also play a role. We must work for what we want. So for the sake of Kashmiris both India and Pakistan must work together.

I think that the best solution for Kashmir is either scenario 4 or 7.

Here are the reasons:

There are a lot protests in Indian controlled Kashmir almost everyday over many issues and India spends a lot of money to maintain military in the region to keep order, whereas this is not an issue in Pakistani controlled Kashmir. This means that it would likely be true about the other Muslim majority region if it came under Pakistani administration.

It would seem that India has lost territory and resources. However resolving the issue of Kashmir would reduce the tensions between India and Pakistan and therefore both countries can come to a peace agreement. This would enable them to reduce their defense expenditures and reduce the size of army at the border of India and Pakistan and bring peace and stability to the region. If that happens India and Pakistan can both progress way faster than their current rate because the instability of the region is a hindrance in progress for both right now. So in the long run India would not have to spend a fortune maintaining its military in Kashmir and reducing its military budget would save India billions. It would be in the best interest of the Kashmiri people because they would not feel oppressed and their families that are split between the two regions of Kashmir will be united. Also improved relations between India and Pakistan would mean that overtime the borders would become meaningless just like in the case of France and Britain. They used to be rivals and enemies just like India and Pakistan but overtime they became Allies and now their citizens enjoy peace and can travel between the two countries without any difficulty. In conclusion this would be best for Kashmiri people and would also benefit India and Pakistan in the long run.

Both scenario 4 and 7 are not possible..I ll give the reasons.

scenario 4: Primary reason that an independent Kashmir is neither feasible nor advisable is that it will be sandwiched between three nuclear powers - India,Pak,China and given the strategic location of it it will again become a centre of power play between India,Pakistan and China and will be transformed into another Afghanistan.
And another thing is that there is no provision for an independent Kashmir according to the UN resolutions.

Scenario 7: There is no provision for piece-by-piece settlement/accession of Kashmir.
According to existing UN resolutions,If Kashmir tomorrow joins either India or Pakistan it should join as a single entity (Jammu,Kashmir Valley,P-O-K,Northern Areas,Ladakh,Area gifted to China all combined) and not as Valley going to Pak,Jammu and Ladakh going to India....That is not allowed.:disagree:

So only feasible solution where both India,Pak happy - Convert LOC into IB. :agree:

Both scenario 4 and 7 are not possible..I ll give the reasons.

scenario 4: Primary reason that an independent Kashmir is neither feasible nor advisable is that it will be sandwiched between three nuclear powers - India,Pak,China and given the strategic location of it it will again become a centre of power play between India,Pakistan and China and will be transformed into another Afghanistan.
And another thing is that there is no provision for an independent Kashmir according to the UN resolutions.

Scenario 7: There is no provision for piece-by-piece settlement/accession of Kashmir.
According to existing UN resolutions,If Kashmir tomorrow joins either India or Pakistan it should join as a single entity (Jammu,Kashmir Valley,P-O-K,Northern Areas,Ladakh,Area gifted to China all combined) and not as Valley going to Pak,Jammu and Ladakh going to India....That is not allowed.:disagree:

So only feasible solution where both India,Pak happy - Convert LOC into IB. :agree:
Seriously, i am impressed by you people. When it suites you, gaddha bhe **** ban jata hai.

Really, this entire thread is filled with the blatant refutations regarding the UN resolution in case of Kashmir by almost every indian member and here you are acceding to it just to make the LoC into an IB.

Well, guudluck!

Seriously, i am impressed by you people. When it suites you, gaddha bhe **** ban jata hai.

Really, this entire thread is filled with the blatant refutations regarding the UN resolution in case of Kashmir by almost every indian member and here you are acceding to it just to make the LoC into an IB.

Well, guudluck!

well as a think tank without making fun of my post..can u give me a possible solution that satisfies both India and Pakistan..?

Dont say..Independence (not accepatable to India and not allowed as per UNSC resolutions).

Jus give me 1 solution in accordance with UNSC resolutions.

well as a think tank without making fun of my post..can u give me a possible solution that satisfies both India and Pakistan..?
Absurd posts are supposed to be made fun of. You'll learn this with the passage of time, here.

Dont say..Independence (not accepatable to India and not allowed as per UNSC resolutions).
No, i wont.

Jus give me 1 solution in accordance with UNSC resolutions.

i and many others have already given so many.

BTW, if for an instance you people would think sanely, the UN resolution itself is a very valid and logical solution to the Kashmir issue.

Absurd posts are supposed to be made fun of. You'll learn this with the passage of time, here.

Can u tel wat was absurd in my post..?..Atleast i dont post one liners ridiculing others..

i and many others have already given so many.

BTW, if for an instance you people would think sanely, the UN resolution itself is a very valid and logical solution to the Kashmir issue.

If u guys had thought sanely abt the UN resolutions...u wouldn have gifted a large chunk of Kashmir to China.!!!
Sane thinking...my foot....:lol:

Last edited:
Can u tel wat was absurd in my post..?..Atleast i dont post one liners ridiculing others..

If u guys had thought sanely abt the UN resolutions...u wouldn have gifted a large chunk of Kashmir to China.!!!
Sane thinking...my foot....:lol:

Well people, the above quoted post is an empirical evidence of 'sane' thinking.

And on a second note, suggesting to convert LoC into IB and at the same time also advocating the UN Resolution on Kashmir - nothing can be more saner, right?

My sane friend you have been suggesting two opposite courses....:rolleyes:

And as for 'gifting' something to China, well it is only the (lame) indians who consider our Northern Areas as part of Kashmir and unnecessarily take tension when we deal with our internal issues. i would suggest you to mind your 220 districts, coz we wont say a thing (or get tense) when they would get gifted into an independent state!

Well people, the above quoted post is an empirical evidence of 'sane' thinking.

And on a second note, suggesting to convert LoC into IB and at the same time also advocating the UN Resolution on Kashmir - nothing can be more saner, right?

My sane friend you have been suggesting two opposite courses....:rolleyes:

And as for 'gifting' something to China, well it is only the (lame) indians who consider our Northern Areas as part of Kashmir and unnecessarily take tension when we deal with our internal issues. i would suggest you to mind your 220 districts, coz we wont say a thing (or get tense) when they would get gifted into an independent state!

Isnt UN resolution regarding the complete princely state of Kashmir as it stood on 15th Aug 1947? Werent the Northern areas a part of it.?

About gifting into independent states, lets leave that aside as that will degenerate quickly into a tit-for-tat mud sling fest with the whole BLA, TTP stuff coming in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom