What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

@ Shekhar @ A.R.
Bro I am not against muslims . I posted that only to see reactions from pakistanis, because many of them claim that they are "markas" of "ummat-e-muslimmah" and they are destined for "ghazwa-e-hind", but I got reactions from my Indian brothers which I already expected. Sorry for that message but that was not my intention.

nd bro u can expect exactly the same result that befell that man.!!!

Shayr ke 1 din ki zindagi - Geedar ki so sala zindagi se behtar hai - Tipu Sultan

one day life of tiger is better than 100 years life of jackal - Tipu Sultan

Shayr ke 1 din ki zindagi - Geedar ki so sala zindagi se behtar hai - Tipu Sultan

Good reply but practically doesnt answer my question in this contest..

Good reply but practically doesnt answer my question in this contest..

you made it clear already............... India will keep Pakistan busy in terrorism activities so that they cannot resolve Kashmir issue.

What else is there left to discuss now?

See me on border on 21st December 2012 :rofl:

you made it clear already............... India will keep Pakistan busy in terrorism activities so that they cannot resolve Kashmir issue.

What else is there left to discuss now?

See me on border on 21st December 2012 :rofl:

agreed yaar but pls change "India will keep Pakistan busy in terrorism activities so that they cannot resolve Kashmir issue." to "Pakistan will keep India busy in terrorism activities so that they cannot resolve Kashmir issue"..
That reflects reality better. :cheers:

agreed yaar but pls change "India will keep Pakistan busy in terrorism activities so that they cannot resolve Kashmir issue." to "Pakistan will keep India busy in terrorism activities so that they cannot resolve Kashmir issue"..
That reflects reality better. :cheers:

but in another words you will be turning away from your own comments. I would stand on my words and respect your old opinion.

if you insist i can delete the entire post for you otherwise let it be like that

Thanks and this is my last post here...........

who is geedar here and who is sher
geedar can never take on sher face to face(pak can never take on india face to face) and if geedar tries to do so geedar has to risk his existence (pak tried to face india in 71 and united pakistan doesnt exist anymore)
now tell me bro who is geedar and who is sher in india pak context:cheers:

who is geedar here and who is sher
geedar can never take on sher face to face(pak can never take on india face to face) and if geedar tries to do so geedar has to risk his existence (pak tried to face india in 71 and united pakistan doesnt exist anymore)
now tell me bro who is geedar and who is sher in india pak context:cheers:

geedar is one which looks for afghanistan when its not having the fcuk from the right place lol.:disagree:

but in another words you will be turning away from your own comments. I would stand on my words and respect your old opinion.

if you insist i can delete the entire post for you otherwise let it be like that

Thanks and this is my last post here...........

i m not contradicting any of my statements mate.
U can try keeping us busy by sending the mujaheddin...
nd We r perfectly happy with the status quo of sending them to meet their makers...

thanx.

get ready for war on 21st December 2012 :agree:

zaki ji...........if war even stops after 15 days.........India will service........dont know about Pakistan.

You know you should hear to 'Najam sethi":partay::partay:

zaki bhai kuch original toh bolo..............kissi Indian ki baat ko forward karte rehte ho:partay:

zaki bhai kuch original toh bolo..............kissi Indian ki baat ko forward karte rehte ho:partay:

As per your genius fellow - Tipu was a villain and disgrace to India :lol: and those who support Sultan are insane :rofl:

Pleae read this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...d-bin-qasim-haji-adeel-anp-15.html#post822256

You may refer to his previous posts also in the same thread - First decide who was who - as per my knowledge he was a Muslim ruler on India whose father defeated a Hindu Raja and established his own empire - nothing else :lol:

================

Get back to topic please

As per your genius fellow - Tipu was a villain and disgrace to India :lol: and those who support Sultan are insane :rofl:

Pleae read this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...d-bin-qasim-haji-adeel-anp-15.html#post822256

You may refer to his previous posts also in the same thread - First decide who was who - as per my knowledge he was a Muslim ruler on India whose father defeated a Hindu Raja and established his own empire - nothing else :lol:

================

Get back to topic please

Good play of words isnt it.. by comparing Tipu with Bin Qasim..

The similarities b/n Tipu and Bin Qasim is that both are muslims and it ends there.
Bin Qasim was an Arab foreign invader invading the subcontinent.(unless u think urselves as Arabs).but Tipu was essentially an Indian and a hero at that (fighting British).
Being a muslim doesnt mean he s not Indian.Please get out of that mentality of Indians and Muslims being mutually exclusive sets.
nd Please dont compare Tipu and Qasim..there is a world of difference b/n them.:agree:

Good play of words isnt it.. by comparing Tipu with Bin Qasim..

The similarities b/n Tipu and Bin Qasim is that both are muslims and it ends there.
Bin Qasim was an Arab foreign invader invading the subcontinent.(unless u think urselves as Arabs).but Tipu was essentially an Indian and a hero at that (fighting British).
Being a muslim doesnt mean he s not Indian.Please get out of that mentality of Indians and Muslims being mutually exclusive sets.
nd Please dont compare Tipu and Qasim..there is a world of difference b/n them.:agree:

I ain't saying anything Sir,

Your indian fellow saying he doesn't like Tipu and only insane will support him :lol:

So are you insane?????? :woot: or you want to say he is insane :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please decided amongsts yourself first :D Thanks

Back
Top Bottom