What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Giải pháp website để kinh doanh tốt hơn

Website doanh nghiệp thông thường là 1 website có số lượng lớn thông tin được chứa trong cơ sở dữ liệu. Khi sở hữu website động các doanh nghiệp, công ty có khả năng quản trị thay đổi thông tin, nội dung website như ý muốn.
Bạn chưa biết nên bắt đầu từ đâu để có thể xây dựng một website? Bạn có thể tham khảo quy trình thiết kế website của chúng tôi để có được hình dung về toàn bộ các bước trong quy trình thiết kế và xây dựng một website
Không ai có thể phủ nhận một sự thật rằng Internet với các trang web thương mại điện tử là cách thức kinh doanh vô cùng hiệu quả khi nó đem lại cho khách hàng cơ hội đặt hàng nhiều loại sản phẩm/dịch vụ khác nhau. Rất nhiều công ty nhỏ đã thu lợi lớn từ các website của mình — một công cụ tiếp thị hữu hiệu cho sản phẩm/dịch vụ của họ. Tuy nhiên không phải mọi công ty đều có thể thành công với việc chào mời mọi người đặt hàng sản phẩm của họ trực tiếp qua Internet. Nếu bạn đang nghĩ đến những chiến lược kinh doanh trực tuyến, hoặc việc thu hút khách hàng qua mạng, thì dưới đây là một vài yếu tố mà bạn cần quan tâm và nắm vững

PS - don't forget to google the battle of longewala

Nice to see IA in bravery action. But I said about PA vs IA. I did not mention BA there. Tnx.

Last edited:

About Indian help in 71:

It’s true that Indian help catalyzed our independent process and saved many lives. But I do not want to derail this thread by saying why India helped BD in 71. Also India induced BD people for Independent in some extant, actually, to break Pakistan.

India has sympathy for bangladeshi freedom fighters....therefore it opened it boaders ,,when operation searchlight was done by pakistani army.....the number of refugee in india became so high that causes worries to india
Then some pakistani aircrafted attacked indian airs..
India responding quickly destroyed the pakistani within fortnoght...[/QUOTE]

About supporting Kashmir and dividation of India:
Kashmiris have different ideology, religion, and may be race too from max Indians. If Kashmir will separate from India then it will be a re-arrangement of S-Asia instead of dividation of India.
most of the kashmiris supports india , do not fell in the false pakistani propagenda

Really? :)

it sure doesnt seem that way, you been following the news lately? :whistle:
Do you think few incidents are expressing the views of all people ???

Why there is about 60% voting for indian parliament in jammu & kashmir inspite boycott by separatist group

Do you think few incidents are expressing the views of all people ???

Why there is about 60% voting for indian parliament in jammu & kashmir inspite boycott by separatist group

The hard fact is, the valley does not support India, its true Abhiras, but i am talking just about the valley, not Jammu, not Leh and Ladakh. But contrary to the claim of Pakistanis, they do not want to be a part of Pakistan either.
The popular demand now is an independent Kashmir.

popular demand from Pakistan & Kashmiri is that they (the Kashmiris) choose their fate

we have a certain position, and regardless of everything else --we will not back down from it

The hard fact is, the valley does not support India, its true Abhiras, but i am talking just about the valley, not Jammu, not Leh and Ladakh. But contrary to the claim of Pakistanis, they do not want to be a part of Pakistan either.

That is what I said in one of my previous posts in some other thread. :tup:

That is what I said in one of my previous posts in some other thread. :tup:

Hey Jinxxie, in case say India agrees to give up the valley, will Pakistan ever give up the azad kashmir which is under Pakistani occupation, because the truth is they want an independent Kashmir. I want to know how is this "independent Kashmir" demand treated by the Pakistanis? Do they support it, or they feel betrayed, because i had read something like that in this same thread !!

Last edited:

I know ,in valley no. of seperatist is far more then other region...but still most of them are indian sopporters...
see the 2008 J&K gerenral election result:
pro-indian parties (indian national congress,nc , BJP , CPI(m) etc.) won
more then 50 seats out of 87 in the jammu & kashmirs....

Hey Jinxxie, in case say India agrees to give up the valley, will Pakistan ever give up the azad kashmir which is under Pakistani occupation, because the truth is they want an independent Kashmir. I want to know how is this "independent Kashmir" demand treated by the Pakistanis? Do they support it, or they feel betrayed, because i had read something like that in this same thread !!

If India agrees to give up valley, then Pakistan should give up Azad Kashmir too... and as I mentioned before I have lots of Kashmiri friends and the popular demand is for Independent Kashmir now.. and you are the first Indian (I think) to admit this.. Will Indian and Pakistani governments will let go of Kashmir.. well that is another story ... :D

If India agrees to give up valley, then Pakistan should give up Azad Kashmir too... and as I mentioned before I have lots of Kashmiri friends and the popular demand is for Independent Kashmir now.. and you are the first Indian (I think) to admit this.. Will Indian and Pakistani governments will let go of Kashmir.. well that is another story ... :D

Its not that I am the first Indian to accept this. In fact, there was a lot of indian media coverage on this issue, during the separatist rallies before the last election. The govt does not say that the valley is very pro Indian, but it says they intend to change the people's minds.
But honestly, do you feel, the Kashmiris' demand for "independent Nation" is even justified? They claim it on what basis?
The entire south asia, is a very diverse region, if each person had a separatist attitude, we would never have been the great nations we are today!

Last edited:

See i understand the issue here is Kashmir and the happiness of the people there but one must understand that the Kashmir issue is much much more than that. Even if the people of India and Pakistan can come to a logical solution to this matter, the politicians will never let that happen. The Kashmir issue is like a golden duck on both sides and the best way to get the crowd going. No one will ever kill the Golden Duck as after that many of these politicians will not have an agenda to fight on. Any party that gives in regarding the Kashmir issue will probably never been seen again. With so much on stake, there are huge doubts on whether this issue can ever be solved. I really do not think politicians of both regions will ever want this “Golden Duck” to die. One must broaden his/her gaze when viewing the Kashmir issues, there is much more than what meets the eye.

There is no solution to the Kashmir problem; that both sides will accept. At the moment, Pakistan is not strong enough to impose its will on India. India is happy with the status quo and will not try to change the situation.

Therefore, I forsee the status quo to last atleast our lifetimes.

Tell me please............... is there any real solution of Kashmir :angry:

Back
Top Bottom