What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

G'day Mate

This thread is full of personal insult

Can moderator come on and moderate this thread?

Davos

PS @jhungary dont drag you down to his level, just report his post and move on, troll like this not worth the time engaging

Was going to wait til the game finish before I response to his insane post, but well...…..

I was going to stop tomorrow as I need to go back to work, but man, you just can't understand how happy I saw them pissed off like that.

Anyway, I have deleted my post (The one that I could) and I will report my other post after the game

That is faulty. Countermeassure technology have limitation; current countermeassure technology is still not reliable to counter hypersonic or supersonic sea skimming.

I have given you evidence, but you both notoriously like to ignore.

I give you another evidence:

Stopping the Unstoppable: How will the U.S. Defeat Missiles of the Future?
https://www.realcleardefense.com/ar..._us_defeat_missiles_of_the_future_111095.html

Here's How Hypersonic Weapons Could Completely Change the Face of Warfare
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...s-could-completely-change-the-face-of-warfare

YJ-12 / CM-302 supersonic ASCM
On 19 September 2013 some Chinese media websites released a clip showing the PLA had been successful in making a Eagle Strike missile dubbed YJ-18. It will travel at subsonic speed initially, and at Mach 3 when approaching the target within last 46 kilometers. What's amazing is that the missile can change its path showing 'S' pattern making it hard to intercept, even for Aegis class ships as claimed by the report.
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/cm-302.htm

See how globalsecurity admit that YJ-12 is hard to intercept.

Can you show the evidence that say the contrary?

Yes but degaulle is an old carrier, and with lower tonnage compared to liaoning.
Evidence show charles de gaulle is no 6th while liaoning is no 4th, means liaoning is recognized better than charles de gaulle.
http://www.military-today.com/navy/top_10_aircraft_carriers.htm

And who are you to spreading BS?

I am speaking sense + evidence, while you speaking nonsense + no evidence.

LOL, what a dumbass :sarcastic::sarcastic:

You dont realize your 2 faulty:

1. Move is relative, stand still on earth is not moving againts earth though it is moving against anything else
2. You contradict yourself: you said everything standstill on earth is moving, but you are saying that satellite is not moving? WTF

Dumbass moron. :omghaha::omghaha:

Huahahaha .... I am talking about missile, since when I am talking about ISTAR you dumbass? :omghaha::omghaha:

I did! read again my explanation above.
Which part of it that you dont understand?

Problem with IQ is your own fault, dont blame on other people :omghaha::omghaha:

Huahahaha ... I did not only say about capacity, but also technology that make China current shipbuilding should be better than France now, you dumbas :omghaha:

When will you a little bit smarter? :omghaha::omghaha:

Huahahaha ... but you said all satellites are not moving! Do you pretend to be dementia in order to cover your idiocy? :omghaha::omghaha:

Huahahaha ...what an idiotic BS:omghaha::omghaha:

Since when no friction means not moving? LOL you dumbass.

Nobody will buy your BS because they are not stupid and they know basic physics, while you are demonstrating the otherway round :omghaha::omghaha:
Hey @Davos why did this post get a negative from you? Don't tell me you don't understand basic physics?

(...)
Dumbass.
(...)
You are such a Moron.
(...)
(...). You can keep talking shit that does not mean.
(...)
Dumbass.:laughcry::laughcry:
(...)
Hahahaha such a dumbass.
(...)
Such a stupid dumbass.:omghaha::omghaha:
(...)
(...) Chinese military hardware is shit. end of story.
(...) that mean either the quality of your post is really that shitty, or they don't think you are one of them.
(...)
Overall, you are shit, (...)
(...)

@Shotgunner51 , @Slav Defence , @Horus , @WebMaster , @The Eagle , @waz
Dear Sirs, is it OK for the title holder to use such a rude language ?

Hey @Davos why did this post get a negative from you? Don't tell me you don't understand basic physics?

G'day Mate

I dont rate a post because of whether or not i agree with any poster. I rated his post because he is insulting another member

As i see it @jhungary is provoked in this thread, his original post was not calling on the poster in question. And when the poster in question did so, he was already throwing insult, even after @jhungary told him not to.

So my view is that the poster in question started all this by baiting @jhungary

If you do not agree on my appraisal of the situation. I am more than happy to have the moderator team review the rating

Thank you
Davos

Biased rating by Davos @Chinese-Dragon

He's biased
G'day mate

I dont know what or who in this section of a the forum, i dont visit china and far east section often, in fact, i dont frequent this forum at all.

If you think i am biased please refer your question to the moderator team

Thank You
Davos

1.dogfight missile can have high g turn,the others could have high acceleration.
I'm wrong,not high acceleration.almost all AAM,SAM need high g turn to catch it's target.its speed allows it can do it.

Wrong. What you are talking about is geostationary orbit satellite which had been deliberately put into orbit so it syncs in relation to the earth rotation. These type of satellites are orbit above the earth atmosphere and does not need periodic correction.

It is however important to understand that not all satellites are put into geostationary orbit. For instance, GPS satellites are put above the earth inside geostationary orbit which still is inside the earth atmosphere therefore it is not very stable and will need constant correction by its inboard fuel to correction position. This movement is caused by drag of air fiction and if not correct periodically, it will falls back down into earth by its gravitational pull.

Learn! I'm a expert in Science. LOL
Even geostationary orbit satellite is not really static

Last edited:
Pershing II's maneuverable reentry vehicle. Invented in the 1980s.
the active radar terminal-guidance version for the Pershing II missile. The Pershing II's RV weighed 1,400 lb (640 kg) and traveled at Mach 8. It was fitted with four control fins to perform a 25-G pull-up after reentering the atmosphere, then glided 30 nmi (35 mi; 56 km) to the target and pitched into a terminal dive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneuverable_reentry_vehicle

Note the active radar seeker.
cAQPbBS.jpg

https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/pershing-ii-missile-photograph-3

HGV
EsXJkl4.jpg

G'day Mate

This thread is full of personal insult

Can moderator come on and moderate this thread?

Davos

PS @jhungary dont drag you down to his level, just report his post and move on, troll like this not worth the time engaging

You should be objective and see how he started (it was him that drag me into his level), dont say he got bait he should be mature enough esp with his tittle, and see the way he abused his rating to push his own science and opinion.

He has been warned also in the beginning about the way he delivered his opinion but at the end he admitted he enjoy making fun of us.

Last edited:
You should be objective and see how he started, dont say he got bait he is mature enough, and see the way he abuse his rating to push his own science and opinion.

He has been warned also about the way he delivered his opinion but at the end he admitted he enjoy making fun of us.

That Viet boat refugee is a clueless idiot, just put it into ignore list.

it's worthless to do a conversation with him !

That pussy is scared to put up a Viet flag. I thought Vietnamese were brave but this one is a big pussy. :rofl: :rofl:
we Vietnamese used to have our own country called republic of Vietnam but you Chinese in an effort to sabotage any future industrialized country from competing against you guys so you funded a terrorist group called ho chi minh to destroy it and now you want us to put up a flag of a terrorist group to represent ourselves?? Sorry buddy, us oversea Vietnamese are passport holder of 1st world country, unlike the likes of you who hold passport of a third world despot.

as for the moron who mentions that NATO navy is nothing without the U.S, listen to this: NATO navy without the U.S has over 110 destroyers and frigates, 36 submarines, and 4 aircraft carriers. France alone can destroy china in the scs, let alone the navy of NATO.

You should be objective and see how he started (it was him that drag me into his level), dont say he got bait he should be mature enough esp with his tittle, and see the way he abused his rating to push his own science and opinion.

He has been warned also in the beginning about the way he delivered his opinion but at the end he admitted he enjoy making fun of us.

G'day Mate

I am being objective. @jhungary start his engagement in this thread at post number 105, when he reply to @925boy in his post. That post was not address to you, and you choose to engage with him, and you choose to use that kind of language first.

If he did not reply to you at all, I will still give you a negative rating on your post. He choose to engage and indulge in these kind of behaviour is foolish, but that does not mean you had not started it.

Thanks for your post, I will not post from this section anymore regarding to this issue, if you felt like you are being treated unfairly, please refer your concern to a moderator.

Thank you

Davos

G'day Mate

I am being objective. @jhungary start his engagement in this thread at post number 105, when he reply to @925boy in his post. That post was not address to you, and you choose to engage with him, and you choose to use that kind of language first.

If he did not reply to you at all, I will still give you a negative rating on your post. He choose to engage and indulge in these kind of behaviour is foolish, but that does not mean you had not started it.

Thanks for your post, I will not post from this section anymore regarding to this issue, if you felt like you are being treated unfairly, please refer your concern to a moderator.

Thank you

Davos

Gday mate.

Excuse me, since when engaging first is wrong? and why @jhungary 's first engagement to someone else or in this thread is not wrong? I am the OP of this thread.

Is this judgement that you said as being "objective"?

But as you are supposed to see, it is him that started to throw insulting word "dumb" or "dumbass" to me and underestimating others:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-french-navy-stands-up-to-china.564811/page-10

and he dragged me into his level.

Also I am surprised that you feel OK with the way he delivered his opinion including the way he abused his high positive rating to push his boasting and science.

Thank you with your rating any way.
Antonius

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom