What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

Manned jets vs SAMs.:enjoy:

XpGflXk.png

lol you are too loca to see he is doing the right thing, but then you actually call him so he can leave you a negative rating, I don't know what to call you other than stupid...

AND lol Queen Elizabeth II is a restaurant ship, good one:omghaha::laughcry:

Maybe your mother was in Queen Elizabeth II? Working as a waitress? LOL:laugh::laugh:

LOL. Since when bias is right ting :laugh:
You cant see his bias because he is on your side and you enjoy it. Look on how you and gambit are insulting me then drag me into your level while he never acknowledge.

Well i use that word "restaurant ship" to show how silly you are if you include that kind of ship into navy auxiliary. If you dont realize it then I pity you :laugh:

Since when what you said is fact?

Since the beginning.

Study some history, British did not launch their attack at mainland Britain, they launch their attack from Ascension Island.

By the way., if you have to call Falkland "Malvinas" please speak Proper Spanish and call it "Las Malvinas" It's like calling United Kingdom "Kingdom"

LMAO:omghaha::haha:

Still not supporting your claim that those merchant ship from cayman island etc that enable British sail 15000 km.

As I said: Chinese replenishment ship alone or + auxiliary ship will enable her to circle earth, and they already surpass what Britts have in number and tonnage, and those silly BS from you like cayman island, solomon, MV Elizabeth II and sort of are irrelevant in equation. LOL

You dont bring adequate sensible argument and fact except petty argument - typo - and spelling :lol:

Again, learn some history, Part of Joint Declaration sign in 1984 between Britain and China is that China cannot conscript or levy any Hong Kong asset and properties into their Military, that is why even China as a whole have conscription, Hong Kong have not.

Come back to me and count Hong Kong in when its 2047, when the 50 years unchanged expired.

LOL. Have you learned history properly?

China said that declaration has no meaning, and China is the ruler of Hongkong.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hong-kong-no-longer-has-meaning-idUSKBN19L1J1

That mean china doesnt give a sheet ..

Admit what? You don't know what is Replenishment ship?

You dont have enough knowledge about military and navy as you think.

LOL

Mr Smitee :omghaha::laugh::happy:

@Davos, is this not considered as personal insult as well by you?

Again you are demonstrating your reading comprehension problem; you only listen to words that you want to read, but ignore the rest which is not in line with your claim.

904 not underway doesnt mean it cant do replenisment purpose. Why dont you read the rest:

Type 904 and Type 904A are equipped with four davits each housing a small boat, with two on each side, and these boats are the primary means of transfer supplies. Type 904 and Type 904A are intended to supply garrisons on offshore islands without any port facilities. Helicopter can be carried, but it platform only, without any hangars, and helicopter is the secondary mean of transferring supplies.

That mean you do not know what is underway replenishment.

Can you read?

LOL Smitee:sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::haha:

Only 6 ships not underway, and it still can carry on replenishment purpose; means your claim is totally BS. China still have 18 replenishment ships.

Then the Article DID NOT say China have capability to circle the world.

Then why you use it as a "proof" to China can circle the world? Because it can't in 2013?:cuckoo:

You are one Funny dude. Mr Smitee:omghaha::omghaha::laughcry:

As I said you have reading comprehension problem. China did not have, because in 2013 when this article wrote, China had no enough replenishment ships, but the article clearly said that it was underway as China was starting developing numerous replenishment ship, and now 5 years later you can see china already has added 1 x 901 + 6 x 903 + 2 x 904 which means additional 9 replenishment ship! double than prior 2013; that was a massive build up for 5 year period! So the "IF" that the article use already become a reality!

And I have explained you the logic on how Britts with 6 replenishment ship could support her war in malvinas, while China now have 3x in number though bit smaller in tonnage consequently China should have more capability to wage far in the distant place compared to Britts, without need that silly sort of MV Queen Elizabet :lol:

The article said nothing about anything, just because it was not able to circle the globe in 2013, it does not mean they can in 2018. by the way, by the time that article is written, China have 2 Type 903, which mean it have 8 Replenishment not 11 now. # ships in 5 year did not change much, on the other hand, Chinese surface combat ship change from 75 to 103, so you are say9ing 3 extra 20,000 ton supply ship can perform what it cannot in 2013 when they have another 28 ship to support?
LOL SMITEE:laugh::laugh:

Again: from 2013 till now, china already has added 1 x 901 + 6 x 903 + 2 x 904 which means additional 9 replenishment ship! double than prior 2013; that was a massive build up for 5 year period! So the "IF" that the article use already become a reality!

And I have explained you the logic on how Britts with 6 replenishment ship could support her war in malvinas, while China now have 3x in number though bit smaller in tonnage consequently China should have more capability to wage far in the distant place.

LOL, did you actually know anything NAVY??

LST is Landing Ship, Tank it have no relation to LPD, which is Amphibious Landing Dock :omghaha::laughcry:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_Ship,_Tank

This is a LST

View attachment 484696

LST is what a LPD carry if you want to land armoured vehicle. Bay Class is a Landing Support Ship, not a LST. Bay Class is a forward logistic ship, LPD or LST are both combat ship. Comparing Bay class and Type 071 is like comparing a fully deck Aircraft Carrier and a Floating Warehouse and Bay Class don't even have a helicopter hanger.

Saying LST is a less powerful LPD is like saying LCAC is a less powerful LPD, because LCAC is what replacing LST bringing tank onshore these day.:laugh::laugh:

LPD would not even classify as Support ship to begin with they are forward control ship, which you use in offensive combat.

LOL at your naval knowledge.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::yay::haha:

:closed:

Bay class is LSD. Your understanding of LSD and LPD is too dense and faulty, hence producing another BS claim.

About LSD:

And as you see there Bay Class fall under LSD catagory.​

while about LPD:

An amphibious transport dock, also called a landing platform/dock (LPD), is an amphibious warfare ship, a warship that embarks, transports, and lands elements of a landing force for expeditionary warfare missions.[1] Several navies currently operate this kind of ship. The ships are generally designed to transport troops into a war zone by sea, primarily using landing craft, although invariably they also have the capability to operate transport helicopters.

Amphibious transport docks perform the mission of amphibious transports, amphibious cargo ships, and the older LSDs by incorporating both a flight deck and a well deck that can be ballasted and deballasted to support landing craft or amphibious vehicles. The main difference between LSDs and LPDs is that while both have helicopter landing decks, the LPD also has hangar facilities for protection and maintenance
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_Platform_Dock

So you can see that both LSD and LPD have the same mission/purpose, only LPD have hangar facilities for protection and maintenance, means LPD and LSD have same purpose while LPD is generally better than LSD due to its hangar facilities.

Thats why saying LPD is not comparable with LSD is a silly thing, and that prove your military knowledge is poor. Poor you:omghaha::omghaha::yay::haha:

And again as I said: China navy + replenishment + auxiliary + merchant certainly dwarf those of Britts in term of number, tonnage, and firepower.

So if you brag Bay Class LSD to compare with Chinese 072 you still demonstrate ignorance as though Bay Class has more tonnage but the total tonnage of Chinese 32 LST still can surpass total Bay Class that Britts have. :lol:

Last edited:
Well indeed :yes4:, some fraudster could hide their "unprofessionality" with their "professional status" obtained from cooperation among them by giving positive rating to each others BS. But this thread could be a compacted monument and historical evidence of how they make ridiculous claims then get busted.

Also another positive side is: watching their joke and how they get busted could be entertaining too :cheers:

You have a carried a long and knowledge-based debate here and maintained a high level of civility and scholarly dignity. Good job!

At times negative rating may be used as a tool to discredit when discredit cannot be made on rational grounds through a civil debate.

I have looked through the last few pages and I have not seen you using a harsher language than your opponents have.

I do wish that other moderators and administrators will consider a recheck on the negative ratings by either distributing them evenly, or, canceling out the ones you received.

Otherwise, no one will dare to bring out their scientific knowledge and debunk others on empirical grounds.

Strangely enough, such powerful argument holders are swiftly punished and cleared away on this forum.

@waz , @Horus , @WebMaster , @Shotgunner51

Personal insults are not allowed and not matter what, action will be taken regardless of senior or junior. Such debate does nothing but offender is self demoralizing. Treat this as an open warning.

Regards,

LOL. Since when bias is right ting :laugh:
You cant see his bias because he is on your side and you enjoy it. Look on how you and gambit are insulting me then drag me into your level while he never acknowledge.

Well i use that word "restaurant ship" to show how silly you are if you include that kind of ship into navy auxiliary. If you dont realize it then I pity you :laugh:

Since the beginning.

Still not supporting your claim that those merchant ship from cayman island etc that enable British sail 15000 km.

As I said: Chinese replenishment ship alone or + auxiliary ship will enable her to circle earth, and they already surpass what Britts have in number and tonnage, and those silly BS from you like cayman island, solomon, MV Elizabeth II and sort of are irrelevant in equation. LOL

You dont bring adequate sensible argument and fact except petty argument - typo - and spelling :lol:

LOL. Have you learned history properly?

China said that declaration has no meaning, and China is the ruler of Hongkong.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hong-kong-no-longer-has-meaning-idUSKBN19L1J1

That mean china doesnt give a sheet ..

You dont have enough knowledge about military and navy as you think.

Again you are demonstrating your reading comprehension problem; you only listen to words that you want to read, but ignore the rest which is not in line with your claim.

904 not underway doesnt mean it cant do replenisment purpose. Why dont you read the rest:

Type 904 and Type 904A are equipped with four davits each housing a small boat, with two on each side, and these boats are the primary means of transfer supplies. Type 904 and Type 904A are intended to supply garrisons on offshore islands without any port facilities. Helicopter can be carried, but it platform only, without any hangars, and helicopter is the secondary mean of transferring supplies.

Only 6 ships not underway, and it still can carry on replenishment purpose; means your claim is totally BS. China still have 18 replenishment ships.

As I said you have reading comprehension problem. China did not have, because in 2013 when this article wrote, China had no enough replenishment ships, but the article clearly said that it was underway as China was starting developing numerous replenishment ship, and now 5 years later you can see china already has added 1 x 901 + 6 x 903 + 2 x 904 which means additional 9 replenishment ship! double than prior 2013; that was a massive build up for 5 year period! So the "IF" that the article use already become a reality!

And I have explained you the logic on how Britts with 6 replenishment ship could support her war in malvinas, while China now have 3x in number though bit smaller in tonnage consequently China should have more capability to wage far in the distant place compared to Britts, without need that silly sort of MV Queen Elizabet :lol:

Again: from 2013 till now, china already has added 1 x 901 + 6 x 903 + 2 x 904 which means additional 9 replenishment ship! double than prior 2013; that was a massive build up for 5 year period! So the "IF" that the article use already become a reality!

And I have explained you the logic on how Britts with 6 replenishment ship could support her war in malvinas, while China now have 3x in number though bit smaller in tonnage consequently China should have more capability to wage far in the distant place.

Bay class is LSD. Your understanding of LSD and LPD is too dense and faulty, hence producing another BS claim.

About LSD:

And as you see there Bay Class fall under LSD catagory.​

while about LPD:

An amphibious transport dock, also called a landing platform/dock (LPD), is an amphibious warfare ship, a warship that embarks, transports, and lands elements of a landing force for expeditionary warfare missions.[1] Several navies currently operate this kind of ship. The ships are generally designed to transport troops into a war zone by sea, primarily using landing craft, although invariably they also have the capability to operate transport helicopters.

Amphibious transport docks perform the mission of amphibious transports, amphibious cargo ships, and the older LSDs by incorporating both a flight deck and a well deck that can be ballasted and deballasted to support landing craft or amphibious vehicles. The main difference between LSDs and LPDs is that while both have helicopter landing decks, the LPD also has hangar facilities for protection and maintenance
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_Platform_Dock

So you can see that both LSD and LPD have the same mission/purpose, only LPD have hangar facilities for protection and maintenance, means LPD and LSD have same purpose while LPD is generally better than LSD due to its hangar facilities.

Thats why saying LPD is not comparable with LSD is a silly thing, and that prove your military knowledge is poor. Poor you:omghaha::omghaha::yay::haha:

And again as I said: China navy + replenishment + auxiliary + merchant certainly dwarf those of Britts in term of number, tonnage, and firepower.

So if you brag Bay Class LSD to compare with Chinese 072 you still demonstrate ignorance as though Bay Class has more tonnage but the total tonnage of Chinese 32 LST still can surpass total Bay Class that Britts have. :lol:

G'day mate

So you call other member idiot, stupid and low IQ and i am biased?

I guess if you are really thinking these kind of name calling is acceptable behaviou, then i am indeed biased.

While i dont usually go on this section and i am only on this forum once every 3 or 4 month, i dont know you or @jhungary, but i do know one thing. Name calling will make you looks like you are losing the argument and even if you had a point before, you lost your position by insulting the other party

But seeing how you move the topic to suit your argument, i would say your point is not worth considering to begin with.

I am not going to post here anymore, if you felt like the rating left on you is unjust, please consult a moderator.

Have a wonderful evening

Davos

He gave you negative rating for debunking jhungary and proving that jhungary is a fraud.
I do not want to take sides in this debate.
I'm not sure if Gary is a fraud. As that require for me to understand the qualification for a position or profession. Also, a lot of topics under discussion such as missile movement are beyond my understanding. But Gary did made patently false statements on the topic of basic physics that I called him on. As these are basic facts that he had trouble with, that calls into doubt on the integrity of his statements. That does not mean the things he state are wrong if I do not know the actual facts. But I would fact check the statements he makes, more so than an average poster here. Again, I do not take sides in this heated debate. Except on the side of facts.

See the 4 control fins on the Pershing II's maneuverable reentry vehicle?

g9LdI1M.jpg

That characteristic has long existed on the DF-15B.

QHQhwMG.jpg

My above post proved that China copied the 4 control fins on the Pershing II's maneuverable reentry vehicle. In fact, the DF-15B MaRV looks almost identical to the Pershing II. :lol:

Now for thrust vectoring on a rocket.

The AIM-9X features vectored thrust or jet vane control to increase maneuverability and accuracy, with four vanes inside the exhaust that move as the fins move. The four jet vanes direct the flow of the rocket motor exhaust.

9HsAiNf.jpg

0UlH4GT.jpg

Look at the exhaust of the HHQ-9. What do you see?;)

4ue1cP2.jpg

G'day mate

So you call other member idiot, stupid and low IQ and i am biased?

I guess if you are really thinking these kind of name calling is acceptable behaviou, then i am indeed biased.

While i dont usually go on this section and i am only on this forum once every 3 or 4 month, i dont know you or @jhungary, but i do know one thing. Name calling will make you looks like you are losing the argument and even if you had a point before, you lost your position by insulting the other party

G'day mate...

Are you asking whether you are bias or not?

The answer is: big "YES" .. exactly!

Why?

Because you are too blind to see your friend "Jhungary" and "Gambit" making personal insults to other member like: "idiot", "moron", "dumbass", "mr mc muffin", "mamba", "my mom waitress", that is more frequent than me! even after he promissed to stop debating with me.

Other member has shown you this:

@Shotgunner51 , @Slav Defence , @Horus , @WebMaster , @The Eagle , @waz
Dear Sirs, is it OK for the title holder to use such a rude language ?

My self has also asked you this:
And numerous members agree that your friend use harsher language:

But seeing how you move the topic to suit your argument, i would say your point is not worth considering to begin with.

I am not going to post here anymore, if you felt like the rating left on you is unjust, please consult a moderator.

Have a wonderful evening

Davos

As you actually can see, most audience dont agree with you, as you can check by yourself in this thread.

Even I (perhaps other too) have suspect that you and jhungary is the same person, or different person but share same understanding to support and give positive rating each other to make you both reach the status.

G'day mate...

Why?

Because you are too blind to see your friend "Jhungary" and "Gambit" making personal insults to other member like: "idiot", "moron", "dumbass", "mr mc muffin", "mamba", "my mom waitress", that is more frequent than me! even after he promissed to stop debating with me.

Other member has shown you this:

As you actually can see, most audience dont agree with you, as you can check by yourself in this thread.

Even I (perhaps other too) have suspect that you and jhungary is the same person, or different person but share same understanding to support and give positive rating each other to make you both reach the status.
Most audience would agree with Gambit & JHungary. Chinese technology & training are not up to par with most western nation. The french would rape the PLAN on open water. Its not even up for debate.

G'day mate...

Why?

Other member has shown you this

LOL

Wasn't going to reply at all in this thread. BUT LOL at you claiming me and Davos as the same person.

1.) If we are the same person or we have insider communication, should I be deleting my "insulting" post BEFORE he left you a negative feedback? So you would have no ammo on the prolonged attack on me? How stupid do you think I am?

2.) In most occasion, you call him, and I never called him before you do, and what you do right after you call him? You insult me in your post. So what would you expect him to do? Give you a hug?

LOL you can say anything you want, or how "everyone" here supporting you, mod have been called and there are no action against your rating, and most of all, all your post he left negative with have been removed. That mean the mod also agree with his decision.

In the end, there are also Chinese Mod and Chinese TT who can do the same thing he does, why no one actually act on it? Were Chinese TT and Mod also in my payroll or me?

And no matter how or what kind of support you have, it didn't mean shit in this forum, let's say for argument sake you win and I lost? Do you think it change anything? Nope. I will keep posting in this forum, write a lot of article you don't agree with, and get tons of positive rating and thanks on these article, meanwhile you will stay in this forum, enjoying your local support from your buddies, and think "Why the hack people agree with the hack jhungary"

Reputation come from other people seeing your post, I never expect any sort of support if I post in this section, because nobody is actually looking in this section seriously, that is because people like you here, think you are on top of the world and you know nothing, discussion got drag into war or words. Right or wrong is not something you said, it is something people have to agree with. You don't get to be the judge on what you said.

The reason why I am in this status is because people think I am of substance. Not you, not anyone in this section. And I regularly get mentioned or quote by people I don't know to answer their question. How many people quote you lately?

Oh, there are one thing changed, that is you had 4 negative rating...….LOL

Now, I am really done.

Most audience would agree with Gambit & JHungary. Chinese technology & training are not up to par with most western nation. The french would rape the PLAN on open water. Its not even up for debate.

lol, he think China can F Frecnh up in French Coast.

Many Naval Expert, including the one in PLAN, didn't think China have power of projection even outside First Island Chain. And he is talking about Fking up the French off French Coast.

I think that set the tone of his post.

LOL Fanboi at his best.

I do not want to take sides in this debate.
I'm not sure if Gary is a fraud. As that require for me to understand the qualification for a position or profession. Also, a lot of topics under discussion such as missile movement are beyond my understanding. But Gary did made patently false statements on the topic of basic physics that I called him on. As these are basic facts that he had trouble with, that calls into doubt on the integrity of his statements. That does not mean the things he state are wrong if I do not know the actual facts. But I would fact check the statements he makes, more so than an average poster here. Again, I do not take sides in this heated debate. Except on the side of facts.

You keep saying what I said is "Patently False" but you keep refusing to discuss what I said is "Patently False"

I am not trying to minimize you, if you are having doubt on my statement, you can challenge me if you want. Open up another thread outside Chinese and Far East section, I will be there.

If not, I will have to say your accusation is false, and I will treat your comment with a pinch of salt.

LOLs. If most audience agree with gambit and jhungary and you as your claim then why my argument thats always get thanks, not yours or theirs?

Anyway ok, we have discussed abt quantity and concluded that China dwarf Britts which mean dwarf France.

Now as you claim france excel in technology, could you elaborate which technology do you refer and example? We will review :)

Then I give you an F for Science. :lol:

Gary is correct. Satellites do not 'move'.

To be in 'orbit' is to be LOCKED into a predictable path around a body. That is not moving. You may call it 'moving' only in the sense that you may see the satellite at a different speed than you, depending on altitude, but the word 'orbit' have its own definition and context regarding relative perspectives. An 'orbit' is a locked in motion, to use the word 'motion' loosely.

To 'move' or relocate a satellite currently locked in an orbit is a different subject.

We do not say the Moon 'move', do we? No, we say the Moon is in an orbit around Earth. The word 'orbit' is a more technical descriptor for a behavior.
Ehhh wrong! Where did you learn science? If you are going to be nitpicking on the definition of movement and motion, then I shall play this game with you.

As I said before, not all satellites are in geostationary orbit so the notion that satellites don't move is completely wrong. In fact, your idea that that moon don't move is also wrong. Every year the moon is moving further away from Earth by a few cm. If you are going to play this game with me, make sure you know what you are talking about.

Even geostationary orbit satellite is not really static
Well nothing is really static in space. Everything is relative. From our reference point of view, I call it moving if it's position is change relative to earth even if by a just cm. That is still movement and its position is no longer at a fixed location. So in a way, satellites definitely move. That is the reason why there are onboard fuel to make adjustment. I can't believe these two frauds don't understand the basic understanding of science, yet have a big mouth to lecture others. LOL

LOL

Wasn't going to reply at all in this thread. BUT LOL at you claiming me and Davos as the same person.

1.) If we are the same person or we have insider communication, should I be deleting my "insulting" post BEFORE he left you a negative feedback? So you would have no ammo on the prolonged attack on me? How stupid do you think I am?

2.) In most occasion, you call him, and I never called him before you do, and what you do right after you call him? You insult me in your post. So what would you expect him to do? Give you a hug?

LOL you can say anything you want, or how "everyone" here supporting you, mod have been called and there are no action against your rating, and most of all, all your post he left negative with have been removed. That mean the mod also agree with his decision.

In the end, there are also Chinese Mod and Chinese TT who can do the same thing he does, why no one actually act on it? Were Chinese TT and Mod also in my payroll or me?

And no matter how or what kind of support you have, it didn't mean shit in this forum, let's say for argument sake you win and I lost? Do you think it change anything? Nope. I will keep posting in this forum, write a lot of article you don't agree with, and get tons of positive rating and thanks on these article, meanwhile you will stay in this forum, enjoying your local support from your buddies, and think "Why the hack people agree with the hack jhungary"

Reputation come from other people seeing your post, I never expect any sort of support if I post in this section, because nobody is actually looking in this section seriously, that is because people like you here, think you are on top of the world and you know nothing, discussion got drag into war or words. Right or wrong is not something you said, it is something people have to agree with. You don't get to be the judge on what you said.

The reason why I am in this status is because people think I am of substance. Not you, not anyone in this section. And I regularly get mentioned or quote by people I don't know to answer their question. How many people quote you lately?

Now, I am really done.

Many Naval Expert, including the one in PLAN, didn't think China have power of projection even outside First Island Chain. And he is talking about Fking up the French off French Coast.

LOL Fanboi at his best.

You keep saying what I said is "Patently False" but you keep refusing to discuss what I said is "Patently False"

I am not trying to minimize you, if you are having doubt on my statement, you can challenge me if you want. Open up another thread outside Chinese and Far East section, I will be there.

If not, I will have to say your accusation is false, and I will treat your comment with a pinch of salt.

The statements such as

“general relatively cover the science of quantum mechanics.”

And

“Earth have been rotating the sun for the age of universe”

The second one, you claim to be an idiom. But when I look back, that is not the case. So Gary, with your lack of knowledge in physics, which country did you serve in the military intelligence?

LOL

LOL. Again as usual your argument is illogical and delusional.

You dont realize that you have insulted me more than I do to you. Even if I did more, still he did not give any comment and gave any bad rating on your insult which is the solid reason why he must be bias; and as you can see - it is not only me who said that, many said he is bias.

If you say he and you are not the same person, nor have mutual understanding, then tell me which other reason that is sensible - other than you never made insult?

Now, I am really done.

LOL. Your this argument is same nonsense as your other arguments :lol:

3 bad rating were coming from your mate "Davos", while many audience so far scorned your nonsense and unprofessional behavior. This prove that the rating doesnt guarantee real professionality and it is not in line with your actual status/professionality, and your claim is another BS as usual, and you have tendency to manipulate / abuse things.

If the audience had priviledge to give rating, trust me they would have given me most positive rating together with thanks and would have given you bad rating and scorn.

LOL Fanboi at his best.

That has changed within last 2 - 3 years, as China already receive additional replenishment ship during last 2 - 3 years. Something that you dont have clue :lol:

The statements such as

“general relatively cover the science of quantum mechanics.”

And

“Earth have been rotating the sun for the age of universe”

The second one, you claim to be an idiom. But when I look back, that is not the case. So Gary, with your lack of knowledge in physics, which country did you serve in the military intelligence?

I never said both things.

1.) I said Modern Relativity of Physics included the field of Quantum Physics. This is what I said exactly

I do know between the difference between classical physics and relativity physics, and I did cover both, by the way, relativity physics not just encompass Newton ideology and Einstein's Relativity, but also very importantly, quantum physics.

I don't think I have even mentioned quantum mechanic in the whole thread.

2.) I have explained that I never said that from my previous post already, you misunderstood what I meant.

That mean in this period of time, earth continue to orbit the sun, moon continue to orbit the moon( sic, which should have been earth)

So if I say "in this 38 years of my life, I keep working and money keep coming" does that mean I work since day 1 after I was born?

And you should have know being a Chinese, because this is most Chinese say in Chinese.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom