What's new

The former Indian president was in Bangladesh on a private visit.

on topic:

I am neither Awamilig nor Jamati hippocrates, i am a citizen of people's republic of Bangladesh. I don,t need to support India nor Any other country because every one for there own interest . Any country who want to help Bangladesh is welcome hare.

If your argument is under any pretext (globalization crap) aligned with awami league indian subservient activities, no matter what you claim to be, you will be treated as one those indian dalal. That being said, you talk tall about "people republic of Bangladesh"; do you even fathom what "people's republic" means??? Do "Bangladesh" has its Independence??? If your concern is ONLY to buy cheap onion and essentials, then you should go demand cheap rice, electricity and etc. that Awami league promised 10 years back. Don't come here run your mouth thinking you can get away with it.

on topic: পাকিস্তান এর পক্ষে কথা বল্লে সে হয় রাজাকার আর ভারতের পক্ষে কথা বল্লে সে হয় চেতনাবাজ, কিন্তু সাধারন পাবলিক বলে ও এক পক্ষ আছে। আরে ভাই লোকাল বাস এ ও ত বৃদ্ধ ও মহিলা দের জন্য সিট বরাদ্দ থাকে মনে হয় খেয়াল করেন নাই। অবাক হব না যদি বৃদ্ধ লোক দেখেও তাকে সিট সারে না দিয়ে বসে থাকেন।
আমার কাছে globalization মানে, বাজারে যাইয়া যখন দেখি ৮০-১২০ টাকাই দেশি পেয়াজ কিনতে হয় তখন সস্তা পেয়াজ খোজা। আর সস্তা পেয়াজ বলতে ইন্ডিয়ান/পাকিস্তানি পেয়াজ ই বুঝি।
আমরা কেওই দুধে ধোয়া তুলশী পাতা নয়, আপনে ও নয় আমি ও নয়।

:offtopic:
I am neither Awamilig nor Jamati hippocrates, i am a citizen of people's republic of Bangladesh. I don,t need to support India nor Any other country because every one for there own interest . Any country who want to help Bangladesh is welcome hare.

Your money your choice. No one here against trade and commerce. We are against selling out Izzat like Awami league for their pethetic existence.

I’m glad though. Not all Bd people back bone less and not all willing to sell their Izzat for few bucks. This photo actually waken the sleepy.

In due time, they will forget their petty difference, unit as one and throw out this Indan backed illegal regime once for all.

If your argument is under any pretext (globalization crap) aligned with awami league indian subservient activities, no matter what you claim to be, you will be treated as one those indian dalal. That being said, you talk tall about "people republic of Bangladesh"; do you even fathom what "people's republic" means??? Do "Bangladesh" has its Independence??? If your concern is ONLY to buy cheap onion and essentials, then you should go demand cheap rice, electricity and etc. that Awami league promised 10 years back. Don't come here run your mouth thinking you can get away with it.

yeah...lets do it.
kick Indian diplomats out of Bangladesh........they are controling our government.
kick Pakistani diplomats out.........because they raped and massacar us 46 years ago.
kick Chines and russian out........because they don,t support us in rohiyanga issu.
kick all of them and make Bangladesh ........... 2nd North Koria. congratulation...........:wave:
:closed:

Last edited:
ক্যারে বেটা এইডা কি তোর বাপের ফোরাম না কি? যে কথা কওন জাইব না......।। :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: (just kidding)

na eida toder jom baper forum, ekhane awami sontrash kaj kore na.

Guys please don't make atmosphere dirty with derogatory remarks using bengali .
Gentlemen can't call unkown peoples 'tui' in bangla unless you know each other in real life.
You (two) are making rest of us feeling embarrassed .

Guys please don't make atmosphere dirty with derogatory remarks using bengali .
Gentlemen can't call unkown peoples 'tui' in bangla unless you know each other in real life.
You (two) are making rest of us feeling embarrassed .
:agree: Agree......probable this is the first embarrassed post of my.

And what are you? BNP or JAMATI sontrashI.........:azn::azn::azn:

Im not surprised with these BALer politicians...
hahaha

If some random dude sitting on some random chair is your biggest problem in life, you must have a really good life.
ahahray :blah::blah:

hahaha...all right say boss

yeah...lets do it.
kick Indian diplomats out of Bangladesh........they are controling our government.
kick Pakistani diplomats out.........because they raped and massacar us 46 years ago.
kick Chines and russian out........because they don,t support us in rohiyanga issu.
kick all of them and make Bangladesh ........... 2nd North Koria. congratulation...........:wave:
:closed:
u are in wrong way.....

Your money your choice. No one here against trade and commerce. We are against selling out Izzat like Awami league for their pethetic existence.

I’m glad though. Not all Bd people back bone less and not all willing to sell their Izzat for few bucks. This photo actually waken the sleepy.

In due time, they will forget their petty difference, unit as one and throw out this Indan backed illegal regime once for all.

Wish you the best of luck, and lets get that body count rolling. So far its been underwhelming, need more from you guys please.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom