What's new

The former Indian president was in Bangladesh on a private visit.

I DON,T FIND ANYTHING WRONG about this pic.............. What is shite hare. "showing respect to other" is it your problem..........:big_boss:
there are so many Bangalis in bangladesh like you.

Isn't he the same folk who said touching Hasina is equivalent to touching India??? And, the Indian airborne units were moved to the BD border while BD military officers were being killed en masse. Anyway, this is not all!!! There is also 1947, 75 etc.!!! BD Muslims are no Indian Muslims - they're not born to live in ghettos with a status below to that of the Untouchables!! They will rise and wash these proxy scums away like the Cyclone from the Bay of Bengal!! For that, only a platoon under 14 officers suffices while 5 Indian divisions were getting ready to invade BD....

and this is the reason why bangladesh is developing.............:coffee:
:closed:
aharay.....crazy man....:chilli:

Isn't he the same folk who said touching Hasina is equivalent to touching India??? And, the Indian airborne units were moved to the BD border while BD military officers were being killed en masse. Anyway, this is not all!!! There is also 1947, 75 etc.!!! BD Muslims are no Indian Muslims - they're not born to live in ghettos with a status below to that of the Untouchables!! They will rise and wash these proxy scums away like the Cyclone from the Bay of Bengal!! For that, only a platoon under 14 officers suffices while 5 Indian divisions were getting ready to invade BD....
ya....BD Muslims are no Indian Muslims

Indeed developing as Indian true subservient. Atleast true for chetona thugs .
:sniper:চেতনা

We are living in globalization.
i am very familiar with mumbo jambo people ......................;):blah::blah::blah:

What globalization has do with this photo? Grow some ball, will you? Learn to live like a tiger rather than Jackal.

What globalization has do with this photo? Grow some ball, will you? Learn to live like a tiger rather than Jackal.
on topic: পাকিস্তান এর পক্ষে কথা বল্লে সে হয় রাজাকার আর ভারতের পক্ষে কথা বল্লে সে হয় চেতনাবাজ, কিন্তু সাধারন পাবলিক বলে ও এক পক্ষ আছে। আরে ভাই লোকাল বাস এ ও ত বৃদ্ধ ও মহিলা দের জন্য সিট বরাদ্দ থাকে মনে হয় খেয়াল করেন নাই। অবাক হব না যদি বৃদ্ধ লোক দেখেও তাকে সিট সারে না দিয়ে বসে থাকেন।
আমার কাছে globalization মানে, বাজারে যাইয়া যখন দেখি ৮০-১২০ টাকাই দেশি পেয়াজ কিনতে হয় তখন সস্তা পেয়াজ খোজা। আর সস্তা পেয়াজ বলতে ইন্ডিয়ান/পাকিস্তানি পেয়াজ ই বুঝি।
আমরা কেওই দুধে ধোয়া তুলশী পাতা নয়, আপনে ও নয় আমি ও নয়।

:offtopic:
I am neither Awamilig nor Jamati hippocrates, i am a citizen of people's republic of Bangladesh. I don,t need to support India nor Any other country because every one for there own interest . Any country who want to help Bangladesh is welcome hare.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom