What's new

The former Indian president was in Bangladesh on a private visit.

17862762_430771390606777_5100359755273032460_n.jpg

Is this very sad for Indian people ? Are Indians whinging about this ? You BNP low lifers are cancerous.
This isn't same condition . Try not to defend those backbonless subservients.
The picture Pranab mukharjee on chair,it was in Indian embassy that is actually indian area ,not Bangladeshi .so he was host not guest .
I hope you know this information yet you have posted this Bs picture ! Are you one of those who are trying to defend them with such unrelated pictures?

View attachment 449495 Bd shithole politicians are standing behind Pranab's chair.
No problem, the Lord called the subservients ,and retarded subservients serving master , end of story.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong showing respect for an honorable guest allowing him to be seated specially if he has some issue with standing for physical weakness.Do nor compare him with Ershad, Our kaku hits the gym everyday, still has a youngman's physique in his 88.I don't know why some people are going bonker about this harmless and normal photo.

I don't know, but I find it quite insulting as a Bangladeshi. Whatever his reputation is, Ershad was our ex-president and obviously senior to Pranab. And if you look at other pictures of the visit Pranab is not even physically that weak to stand for few seconds for a photo. He in fact gave a speech at Chittagong University in the same visit and looked quite fit.

an honorable guest allowing him to be seated specially
Since when indian president became guest in Indian embassy ? And Ershad became host? Did India already annex bangladesh ? So in Bangladesh province the honorable president came from Delhi is guest to Bangladesh province? Or is it going to happen soon ?

Was it taken in India or in BD?
It was indian embassy so it's indian property as long as we have diplomatic relationship with India.
So Pranab mukharjee was host , wasn't he?
I don't think you don't know this part.
Then why playing reverse?

Last edited:
Bd is a small country and many of its citizens suffer from inferiority/smallness complex because of what I do not really know. This is why they can make so much of tempest in a small coffee cup. Better we grow up. It was just one of many hundred photographs where a fragile Pranab is sitting while others are standing. But, this single photograph has effectively punctured the PRESTIGE of BD people. Because of his military background, President Ershad is very healthy whatever his age is. We better do not compare him with Pranab. Sitting is respectful and standing is insulting, it is fantastic.

Bd is a small country and many of its citizens suffer from inferiority/smallness complex because of what I do not really know
No they don't . It's you who have invented this biased idea.
And where it is written that citizens of small country suffer inferiority complex? Or it can be any type of reason ?
If you don't know ,it's your problem .
Because of his military background, President Ershad is very healthy whatever his age is. We better do not compare him with Pranab

So indian embassy couldn't manage another chair for him? And if Pranab is so sick how he even can stand? We saw many pictures where he is standing.
So only during the photo session he became extremely sick that he can't take a picture standing ? Really surprising.
Sitting is respectful and standing is insulting, it is fantastic.

Foot is one of the most important part of our body. So if you believe that kick on foot is as respectful as shaking hand, then I have nothing to say .
So let's start kicking each other under knee ( or leg shake whatever you call it) when we greet each other .
Everything is based on tradition . So I see no problem if we start this leg shaking culture.:yahoo:

Why? He is an Ex-President of your neighboring country and he must be 80+ years old. He is retired too. If Indian politicians stood behind an old and respected Bangladeshi President - I don't think it would be a problem.

Our Ex president Ershad is 87 years old and was president before Pranab . both should sit side by side
17862762_430771390606777_5100359755273032460_n.jpg

Is this very sad for Indian people ? Are Indians whinging about this ? You BNP low lifers are cancerous.
Two are different situation you cannot compare a [photo session with signing Document for any project

There is nothing wrong showing respect for an honorable guest allowing him to be seated specially if he has some issue with standing for physical weakness.Do nor compare him with Ershad, Our kaku hits the gym everyday, still has a youngman's physique in his 88.I don't know why some people are going bonker about this harmless and normal photo.
Pranab is younger then our Kajku he was seen walking watching museum without any problem.
Secondly when Ershad was a Presiden t (whatever the way ) Pranab was a minister .
So both this former president should sit side by side .

Foot is one of the most important part of our body. So if you believe that kick on foot is as respectful as shaking hand, then I have nothing to say .
So let's start kicking each other under knee ( or leg shake whatever you call it) when we greet each other .
Everything is based on tradition . So I see no problem if we start this leg shaking culture.
Yes, in Shonar Bangla, it is un-civic to walk. So, people love to ride rickshaw to show money, status and poor mind. BD has a different standard than other inferior civilities in the west. So, who stops you from kicking other people's *** to get good marks in the eyes of others. You should follow your own suggestion.

The picture Pranab mukharjee on chair,it was in Indian embassy that is actually indian area ,not Bangladeshi .so he was host not guest .
I hope you know this information yet you have posted this Bs picture ! Are you one of those who are trying to defend them with such unrelated pictures?

No problem, the Lord called the subservients ,and retarded subservients serving master , end of story.
thanks

Our Ex president Ershad is 87 years old and was president before Pranab . both should sit side by side

Two are different situation you cannot compare a [photo session with signing Document for any project

Pranab is younger then our Kajku he was seen walking watching museum without any problem.
Secondly when Ershad was a Presiden t (whatever the way ) Pranab was a minister .
So both this former president should sit side by side .
ya...all right say

So, a photo taken with Indian ex-President sitting and others standing are disrespecting people of Bangladesh.

Logic_Meme.jpg

Some people wanted to justify this by calling weak knee, ill etc. Even in that case, all politicians should be in a same row not behind. This nobody ex president isnt any superbeing which this picture is telling out loud. Politicians should be treated in a political and diplomatic manner. All the people above from BD, have more value than the nobody ex president; even the Indian ambassador holds more value than the pranab kaku. Not justified, nothing to do apart from showing contempt, move on.

So, a photo taken with Indian ex-President sitting and others standing are disrespecting people of Bangladesh.

View attachment 449534
It is reality.

Some people wanted to justify this by calling weak knee, ill etc. Even in that case, all politicians should be in a same row not behind. This nobody ex president isnt any superbeing which this picture is telling out loud. Politicians should be treated in a political and diplomatic manner. All the people above from BD, have more value than the nobody ex president; even the Indian ambassador holds more value than the pranab kaku. Not justified, nothing to do apart from showing contempt, move on.
ya....all politicians should be in a same row not behind.

It is reality.
Only stupid people will get overly sensitive to a group photo which has no relation to the government of India nor government of Bangladesh. This is made up by/for a bunch of clowns who are desperate for some potshots and get a milage out of this. Which is only making you guys laughing stock.
This is not even a worse photo op.

photobomb.PNG

Only stupid people will get overly sensitive to a group photo which has no relation to the government of India nor government of Bangladesh. This is made up by/for a bunch of clowns who are desperate for some potshots and get a milage out of this. Which is only making you guys laughing stock.
This is not even a worse photo op.

View attachment 449544
you have no idea about Bd people`s mind.

Yes, in Shonar Bangla, it is un-civic to walk. So, people love to ride rickshaw to show money, status and poor mind.
Situation is changing . And this tendency isn't related to pride ,but simply they are lazy . And also this comparison is irrelevant here.
So, who stops you from kicking other people's *** to get good marks in the eyes of others. You should follow your own suggestion.
This suggestion is for them who love to stand near their master in order to prove their devotion.( they can kneel down ,I have no problem.).
But surely they are not required to accept my suggestions , are they ?

Last edited:

Spoke my mind. Most Bd politicians are personality less except few here and there.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom