What's new

The Forgotten Story Of Allah Bux Soomro, India’s Hero Who Strongly Opposed The ‘2 Nation’ Theory

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The name Allah Bux has for long been mistreated on both sides of the border. Allah Bux Soomro, the man who stood for righteousness and advocated secularism, still remains an unsung hero. The prime minister of Sindh during the Quit India Movement of 1942 and the founder of the Ittehad Party, he was one of the first people to vehemently oppose the two-nation theory.

It was Allah's vision of a joint and worldly India that dissuaded the Muslim League from spreading its influence in Sindh.
He opposed the Muslim League's proposition of the two-nation theory on the basis of 'religion'.

906023890.jpg.webp
Source: Tribune
Allah Bux Soomro believed in a united India, where heritage belonged to both Hindus and Muslims together. Because of his status as a popular leader, he mobilised many Muslims in support of his one-nation theory.
297243727.jpg.webp
Source: TribuneIn 1942, he renounced his Knighthood and the title of Khan Bahadur, which was conferred on him by the British Raj.
His nationalistic stance even led to his removal from the post of the 'Premier' of Sindh.

647931046.gif

Source: Wikipedia
On 14th May, 1943, Allah Bux Soomro was assassinated by four men, while he was travelling in a tonga in Shaikarpur. 73 years later, his case still remains unsolved, but it's rumoured that his murder was carried out by members of the Muslim League.
Sadly, Soomro never found any support from either the Indian National Congress or the Muslim League, both detesting his 'single unified nation' views. Carnage ensued soon after his death, which resulted in the partition.

997042377.jpg.webp

Article:

Last edited:
May Allah-u Azimushshan not accept this traitor among the Ummet-i Muslimin on the Roz-i Hashr for the real application of the Two Nation Theory will be applied on THAT DAY, when the entire mankind will be resurrected to be divided into two nations - the Ummet-i Muslimin and the Ummet-i Mujrimin....

Ahh only if all these Hindus' slaves traitors could by killed by the Muslim youth with Iman and Ihlas...

Last edited:
The name Allah Bux has for long been mistreated on both sides of the border. Allah Bux Soomro, the man who stood for righteousness and advocated secularism, still remains an unsung hero. The prime minister of Sindh during the Quit India Movement of 1942 and the founder of the Ittehad Party, he was one of the first people to vehemently oppose the two-nation theory.

It was Allah's vision of a joint and worldly India that dissuaded the Muslim League from spreading its influence in Sindh.
He opposed the Muslim League's proposition of the two-nation theory on the basis of 'religion'.

906023890.jpg.webp
Allah Bux Soomro believed in a united India, where heritage belonged to both Hindus and Muslims together. Because of his status as a popular leader, he mobilised many Muslims in support of his one-nation theory.
297243727.jpg.webp
Source: TribuneIn 1942, he renounced his Knighthood and the title of Khan Bahadur, which was conferred on him by the British Raj.
His nationalistic stance even led to his removal from the post of the 'Premier' of Sindh.

647931046.gif

On 14th May, 1943, Allah Bux Soomro was assassinated by four men, while he was travelling in a tonga in Shaikarpur. 73 years later, his case still remains unsolved, but it's rumoured that his murder was carried out by members of the Muslim League.
Sadly, Soomro never found any support from either the Indian National Congress or the Muslim League, both detesting his 'single unified nation' views. Carnage ensued soon after his death, which resulted in the partition.

997042377.jpg.webp
So the article referring a traitor (knight of british forces) as hero of sub continent.

What is happening these days?

Directly attacking 2 nation theory.
Recognition of israel.
Secularsim in government

May Allah protect us

Last edited:
So u r referring a traitor (knight of british forces) as hero of sub continent.

What stuff are you smoking ?
I am new to this site, I put the title of the article in the title

This is the article:

This is the article:
I thought its your views. Post edited.

The article definitely romanticizes him. Feudal leaders of both Punjab and Sindh were mostly against the creation of Pakistan as they feared disturbing the status quo would hinder the vast power and influence they maintained. Hence why, even the Unionist Party of Punjab, mostly comprised of land-owners, opposed the creation of Pakistan.

Many buildings, roads and other landmarks are named after the son of United Indian soil.

Many buildings, roads and other landmarks are named after the son of United Indian soil.
Like Bacha Khan, for example.
The article definitely romanticizes him. Feudal leaders of both Punjab and Sindh were mostly against the creation of Pakistan as they feared disturbing the status quo would hinder the vast power and influence they maintained. Hence why, even the Unionist Party of Punjab, mostly comprised of land-owners, opposed the creation of Pakistan.
Facts
I thought its your views. Post edited.
Yea no worries LMFAO

May Allah-u Azimushshan not accept this traitor among the Ummet-i Muslimin on the Roz-i Hashr for the real application of the Two Nation Theory will be applied on THAT DAY, when the entire mankind will be resurrected to be divided into two nations - the Ummet-i Muslimin and the Ummet-i Mujrimin....

Ahh only if all these Hindus' slaves traitors could by killed by the Muslim youth with Iman and Ihlas...
He may not be traitor.
During those times many opposed division of Muslims into three parts i.e. india, east and west Pakistan.
So we don't know what his intentions were.

906023890.jpg.webp
297243727.jpg.webp

647931046.gif

997042377.jpg.webp

Article:

PDF seculars all teach us about Mullahs who supported a united India....this is good ammo to kill any argument that uses Mullahs who supported a united India. Thank you OP! :enjoy:

So the article referring a traitor (knight of british forces) as hero of sub continent.

What is happening these days?

Directly attacking 2 nation theory.
Recognition of israel.
Secularsim in government

May Allah protect us

Our enemies our many, allies few. Looks like we can shoot in all directions without a worry. :lol:

He may not be traitor.
During those times many opposed division of Muslims into three parts i.e. india, east and west Pakistan.
So we don't know what his intentions were.

While you're right and I agree with you somewhat....this guy opposed the two nation theory on the basis of unity...

No such unity has existed between Hindus and Muslims and probably never will. One must be above the other. And history proves, along with present day events, that it must be the Muslims who need to rule India. ;)

This is the article:

Welcome to PDF! :pakistan:

Don't mind the trolls, they're need to increase site views and good to kick around. :D

We need more good posters like you. Please tag me in any future threads. Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
PDF seculars all teach us about Mullahs who supported a united India....this is good ammo to kill any argument that uses Mullahs who supported a united India. Thank you OP! :enjoy:

Our enemies our many, allies few. Looks like we can shoot in all directions without a worry. :lol:

While you're right and I agree with you somewhat....this guy opposed the two nation theory on the basis of unity...

No such unity has existed between Hindus and Muslims and probably never will. One must be above the other. And history proves, along with present day events, that it must be the Muslims who need to rule India. ;)

Welcome to PDF! :pakistan:

Don't mind the trolls, they're need to increase site views and good to kick around. :D

We need more good posters like you. Please tag me in any future threads. Cheers :cheers:

I think you are misunderstanding me. I never said I supported him, I'm just sharing an article on a pre-partition figure not that many people know about.

And bro, Qaid is my pfp u think I'm not gonna support 2 nation theory?

Look at how they try to subjugate South Indian languages, look at how they treat lower caste hindus, and the other evidence that Qaid was right is happening in front of our eyes! The kisaan protests and calling them terrorists and shit shows they don't care about u only their own end game.

Allah Bux was interesting as he represented a status quo of Muslim CM's that were against partition. Most of the people like him just wanted to retain their power.

Many of the West Pakistani leaders were against Pakistan at first. They had their own reasons and I don't blame them. Sir Khizar Tiwana and Sir Sikander Hayat of the Unionist party were for a united Punjab and that's perfectly understandeable. Punjab suffered the most in partition.

Bacha Khan wanted to remain with India or make a Pashtunistan. I don't like him cause he stayed anti Pak even after partition. And his followers all turn out to be closeted Loy Afghanistanis even today.

Even the ever touted valley of Kashmir was never pro Pakistan. Sheikh Abdullah said to the first premier of Azad Kashmir Ghulam Nabi Gilkar (who was an Ahmadi btw) that I will make a wall between Kashmir and Pakistan at Uri and you will keep licking it like Yajuj-Majuj.

@jus_chillin, a good posting. Contrary to the belief of many members of this forum, the Two Nation Theory was first proposed by the Hindu Mahasabha among whose founders was that arch British stooge VD Savarkar. It was only at some later point that the TNT was taken up by the Pakistan movement.

Here is what was said by Shashi Tharoor, one of the current leaders of the Congress party in India :
Speaking at the session 'Shashi on Shashi' with Micheal Dwyer on Day 2 of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF), Mr Tharoor claimed that the Hindutva movement started by Vinayak Damodar Savarkar categorically rejected the Constitution.

He said that for Savarkar, a Hindu was one for whom India was his fatherland and holy land. Muslims and Christians were not considered in this.

"Savarkar, Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar and Deen Dyal Upadhay rejected the constitution and in fact agreed with the Muslims that religion should determine nationhood. In the historical sense, the first advocate of the two-nation theory was actually Savarkar, who as the head of the Hindu Mahasabha called upon India to recognise Hindus and Muslims as part of two separate nations three years before the Pakistan Muslim League passed the Pakistan Resolution in Lahore in 1940," he said.

Mr Tharoor further said that according to them, the Constitution was full of imported ideas written in the wrong language - English.

"Another flaw they pointed out was that it assumes that the nation of India is a territory and it's (constitution) written for all the people on the territory. Nation is not a territory but its people and the people of India are only Hindus," he said.
So Pakistanis should stop saying with pride that the TNT was some great thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom