What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

1 x Orange listed terrorist was neutralized.

More details:
http://www.tunceli.gov.tr/basin-aciklamasi---17062016

Any surprises?
_DSC0946.JPG

I think the name of the topic should be changed.Becasuse there is no fight with pkk terror in Turkey.
With my money,aparments will rise in eastern towns and will be given freely.That area will economically developed by my money.

Turks are just economical peasents in Turkey.There will be civil war ahaed.But this war will most probably change th europe's maps too.

I think the name of the topic should be changed.Becasuse there is no fight with pkk terror in Turkey.
With my money,aparments will rise in eastern towns and will be given freely.That area will economically developed by my money.

Turks are just economical peasents in Turkey.There will be civil war ahaed.But this war will most probably change th europe's maps too.

ikr the state will build much better houses for pkk supporters, that's just ridiculous.

But i heard some rumors that the government will also settle some Turkmens, Ahıska Turks, Uyghur Turks or even some loyal Syrians into that area...i just hope it's true because otherwise this whole thing will be pointless.

Wtf did i just read?

Just nonsense bullsh.t! Never thought real intentions/faces of some miserable guys here would so easily and shortly become visible. What's typed above is nothing but separatism together w/ humiliation of the Turks. Will eagerly follow the consequences.

Last edited:
If you mean the idea of my comment,you are right,it is bullsh*t.But if you mean myself,sorry but this is the truth.
Some idiotic people don't want to understand but there is no fight against kurdish problem at state sight.

Ok einstein,at some of the very Turkic cities of yours in Turkey,there are many kurdish "muhtars" :D lol.Can you tell me how you love the real patriot kurds and talk me about them.I am unemployed but paying 65 liras each month for my insurence .Because it started to include everyone in Turkey.So mostly farmer or illegal working kurds can have health insurence.

S-kko sikko yorumlar yapmayın bana.Bidaha uyarmicam ağlatırım.Daha bugün mezuniyetteydim,adamlar bizle fotoğraf bile çekilmiyo sadece kendi aralarındalar.Bide burda gelip üç kuruş aklınızla sağa sola caka satmayın.İt gibi çalıştığımızın yarısından fazlasını bu adamları beslemek için veriyoruz işte.Hala kalkındırma programı diye millete para yedirme peşindeler.Beni kalkındır ulan bi sefer de.

Just nonsense bullsh.t! Never thought real intentions/faces of some miserable guys here would so easily and shortly become visible. What's typed above is nothing but separatism together w/ humiliation of the Turks. Will eagerly follow the consequences.
We have nothing to be humiliated of. 7,000+ rats are dead and the rest are fleeing to countryside where they will hunted down and killed. They are the ones that have been humiliated.

Simdi siktir git

We have killed over 7000 rats but we created most of them in last 5 years.And thousands more in syria.
Banning the amonium nitrat high products is good
Barcoding the gas cannisters is good
Declaring that rat-supporter local wokers will be judged which is also good

But as you see in other side,we were talking about immunities some months ago but we don't talk it anymore since Davutoğlu is sacked and 1000Ali is summened.

They're regretting their decisions...I just pray the gov. doesn't end this campaign until atleast 90% of the rat leadership is wiped out.

Turkish society should pressure the government to continue it's fight against terrorism and put even more forces into it until those rats are all sent to hell. Don't ever start a peace talks with them, don't ever negotiate with terrorists! We will lose lives but we shouldn't stop until those lowlifes are all dead.

Does anybody know the result of this ambush?
It says June 16 but I couldn't find anything on the internet about an attack happening on that date in Uludere. All I could find was a news report about an attack on a base on June 14 but this isn't an attack on a base on the video.

Back
Top Bottom