What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

13/09/2015 Report

3 Policemen martyred (2 in Şırnak, 1 in Diyarbakır)

2 PKK killed in Van
3 PKK killed in Agri
7 PKK killed in Şırnak

Also Unconfirmed reports on PKK casualties in Diyarbakır. Will be updated.

Lads there is so much going on in Turkey and especially Cizre right now that it is important we translate everything, they are doing some acts that nobody can argue is terror.

Don't be posting important analysis and reports in Turkish only translate everything, there are many terror sympathizers that come here they need to see how terrorists get what they deserve.

The terror sympathizers posts pages upon pages of English comments daily and they effect opinions. We must not allow them to pump out false propaganda everywhere while we isolate ourselves posting in Turkish only.

I don't know why I should seek legitimacy from European people for our actioans? If the Europeans really want to know what's happening in Turkey they should learn themselves from indepandent sources. If they're fool or prejudiced enough to believe in terrorist propaganda, there is no need to argue in both ways.

Some Germans come here and pointing fingers about how the situation is or what Turkey should do about it. I think they should be more considerate about cleaning up their own shameful history. A european is not in a position to judge my country. If they want to do it as an intellectual exercise, it's fine we can disucuss. However if they want to point fingers, I'm sorry but they are neither wise, nor knowledgable enough to graps anything about this geography.

They can go ahead and show their little bourgeois sensibilities to somewhere else.

Africa For Norway - New charity single out now! - YouTube

I am asking because many Turks who live in foreign, has two flags. Turkish one and the country where they live.

We had similar situation with PKK and salafists here. A clash between PKK/KURDS and Turks would be worst!

I heard you have given Cizre city to PKK/Kurds?

Yeah we have even given some parts of Istanbul. Are you a troll? Or an ignorant?

I heard you have given Cizre city to PKK/Kurds?

nah6os9y.jpg

@-DENO-

Is that right enough ? ^^

13/09/2015 Report

3 Policemen martyred (2 in Şırnak, 1 in Diyarbakır)

2 PKK killed in Van
3 PKK killed in Agri
7 PKK killed in Şırnak

Also Unconfirmed reports on PKK casualties in Diyarbakır. Will be updated.

They go to hell , insallah. Bitirecegiz,
We will execute them. In Türkiye are 800.000 PKK activists and 80.000 armed terrorists, will be a hard time.

Kurds have secured more rights in from the ballot box then they ever have from Terrorism
2017 is a bit late delivery date in current conditions. PKK feel themselves really strong at present thanks to latest political developments. Although We killed 1200 of them within 1,5 months, We have to bow their heads with killing addition min. 1000 of them to cut their breaths in a short time. With this way, They have to come on table as loser !

I think Anka-Atak combination will be more than enough to achieve What we are aiming against them in a short time so SSM should push TAI to accelerate the schedule for deliveries. It is no need SATCOM. They should deliver Anka in B variant with Bozok munitions. We doesn't need to send them to Iraq thanks to SATCOM connection at present.

Police: 15 ANKA + 15 Bayraktar TB2
Army: 10 Anka + 12 Bayraktar TB2 + 6 Karayel 2

Bro this is good and all, but Police need something more stable like a CCTV. Quadcopter UAV for instance would be perfect!

Kurds have secured more rights in from the ballot box then they ever have from Terrorism

Bro this is good and all, but Police need something more stable like a CCTV. Quadcopter UAV for instance would be perfect!

It is a lack in decision making ! POLICE and Gendarmerie begs for more than 4 year for purchse of easy use "Balloons and zeplins" !

nah6os9y.jpg

@-DENO-

Is that right enough ? ^^

I guess this means no. But what about the rumors that PKK want not left Cizre?

Yeah we have even given some parts of Istanbul. Are you a troll? Or an ignorant?

No, I am not a troll. I am a serious member since 2011! You?

There is no stupid questions. Only stupid answers.

They go to hell , insallah. Bitirecegiz,
We will execute them. In Türkiye are 800.000 PKK activists and 80.000 armed terrorists, will be a hard time.

Are you serious about the numbers? Its very huge. More than I guess.

I guess this means no. But what about the rumors that PKK want not left Cizre?

Are you serious about the numbers? Its very huge. More than I guess.

Seems so. They let them go the last years from Oslo negotiations. Unbelievable. Friends told me that they live like in heaven in SE Türkiye and even pay not taxes or Electricity. Government lost controlled or planned step bey step loss of "CONTROL".
I don't know what the "Services " did, maybe thats the reason many left Service ; so many ........

No surprise in Germany already live 15.000 militants ( everytime adhoc mobilizeable potential terrorists);
thats huge if you compare that in Germany live almost 600.000 ethnic kurds. ( that means 2-3 %).

In Türkiye the number is not so high ( 10.000.000 ethnic Kurds, don't mix them with extreme Alevites who are allied with them - and other terrror organizations ),

is less then %1.

If hard to hard. We will wipe them out. They will cry for help from abroad. That's for my opinion their plan.
They do it already.

But it will be hard.

@Bismarck

Do you analyze ? They are not able to attack TSK except IEDs. Now they concentrate on soft Targets (POLICE);
we have much to learn from Israel.
Unbelievable that today a Police officer was killed in an unprotected CAT -( earthmover) after an RPG-attack;

Israel uses in such cases heavy armoured vehicles.

See below.

Our martyred Police Office was a "soft target".

I we dont have that machines we have to use engineer tanks.

post-1166-1206117246_thumb.jpg

post-1166-1206117261_thumb.jpg

The armored bulldozers are from Katmerciler, white and lack stuff like SLAT armour. There are no clear pictures of it, I can only see some stuff near the windows but not sure if it's cage armour or not.

Now look at the D9;
3-image.jpg

When I first saw the image of our armored bulldozers I knew they would get hit and were seemingly lacking armor. In one of the vids that came out of Cizre you can see them shooting off an RPG to hit it head-on.

FFS, biz bilgisayar arkasinda dusunebiliyorsak koskoca sirket nasil dusunemiyor? :<

Well then since you claim not to be a troll, then you might be a person that needs education.

A sovereign state does not leave the territory that it exercises power, unless it loses a war to another sovereign nation or it lacks the necessary hard power to do so.

You should now the 3rd party invasion story, since the very own country you live in was invaded and German territory was shared among 3rd party countries for decades, and controlled by the regimes of the invaders.

An example for the second scenario Iraq lost it's territorial integrity to isis because it had not enough forces to stabilize the country and exercise government authority.

Now Turkey has the enough hard power to blow up entire middle east, multiple times. And since Turkey was not invaded by superior military power ilke US, Russia, China, UK or France (Sorry I couldn't count Germany since it's forbidden for you to have a military that exceeds a certain strength) and has the military means to keep it's own territorial integrity, then why the hell should Turkey give up it's land to a bunch of bandits? There are people who might be supporting their cause. That's no excuse. If a very charismatic criminal takes a public support for his/her action should the government give up upholding the law?

A criminal is a criminal. Nothing justifies the action. Period. You can't kill anyone. That's illegal and beyond that inhumane. Even if someone kills Your friend/family you can't seek lex talionis which is the most primitive Mode of law.

Since 1983 more than 30000 Kurdish civilians was killed by PKK just because they didn't support their cause. Also more than 2000 Turkish civilians were killed (teachers, doctors, engineers people who went to work there). More than 8000 security official (soldier, police) lost their lives. And I don't even know how many From Kurdish youth died whom was brainwashed and join PKK.

There are pretty stupid questions, and there are people like me who -I don't know why I guess I have free time- tries to educate the ones who asks the most stupid ones.

Last edited:
Money Money......bro. Sirket parasini düsünür.
In automotive industry is a huge - we can say giant Profit. Kimsenin hayirina yapmiyorlar.

Sorry, only protected against up to 7.62 x51mm infantry rifles. It is suicide to use that in urban Close combat.

http://www.katmerciler.com.tr/images/pdfler/kazici.pdf

Now the D9 specs

The vehicle can protect the crew from bomb explosions, machine-gun fire and sniper fire. The slat armour installed by IDF provides additional protection against rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) rounds.
Add-on armour kits increase the production-line weight of the D9 by about 15t. The armour has proven effective in thwarting attacks by hostile weapons.

@Lure

Have you read what @Hurshid Celebi wrote:

"
Seems so. They let them go the last years from Oslo negotiations. Unbelievable. Friends told me that they live like in heaven in SE Türkiye and even pay not taxes or Electricity. Government lost controlled or planned step bey step loss of "CONTROL".
I don't know what the "Services " did, maybe thats the reason many left Service ; so many ........"

A criminal is a criminal. Nothing justifies the action. Period. You can't kill anyone. That's illegal and beyond that inhumane. Even if someone kills Your friend/family you can't seek lex talionis which is the most primitive Mode of law.

What ? I can't believe what you wrote. I saw Pictures of masked terrorists building barricades in Diyarbakir
pereparing for urban warfare;
and Police was not Shooting on them. They were only Shooting salvos in the air.

But Politicians say : "We will no tolerate masked and People who use violence"!

That's BS. Announce OHAL or what , Internate the whole Region for weeks and execute them all;
even if there is a Journalist who makes the Propaganda of These bastards.

Otherwise you will loose. Loose your selfconficence, respect and Motivation of your Security Forces.

Lafla peynir gemisi yürümez

If under this circumstances a new "peace process " will begin without surrendering of all weapons;

we can Forget SE Türkiye forever !

@Lure

Have you read what @Hurshid Celebi wrote:

"
I don't know what the "Services " did, maybe thats the reason many left Service ; so many ........"

This was deliberately made by AKP. It was a political blunder, like everything else that AKP did. It was not due to not being able to exercise power because of a material powerlessness, but due to a choice.

Turkish government gave free pass to PKK for the last 5 years. Tried the method you have suggested before. Tried the soft power. But it didn't work. PKK -an outlaw terrorist organization which obtains most of it's income from drug trafficing- wanted an autonomous status and wanted to be the "military force" of this autonomous region.

There were so many laws, like "the law of regret" (pişmanlık yasası) meaning that the ones who didn't kill anybody won't be charged for being a member or helping PKK in other logistical ways, if they surrender and state their regret in an official Court. And that law is out there for years, even before AKP.

In the peace process AKP demanded one thing, there will be no armed terrorist in Turkish borders. Surrender Your arms or leave the country and we Will talk. They didn't even honour that deal and as we see there are tons of weapons in Turkey.

As I've said AKP made a lot political blunders both in terms of secularism and in terms of Turkish national unity. Trusting the terrorist is one of their gravest mistake.

Money Money......bro. Sirket parasini düsünür.
In automotive industry is a huge - we can say giant Profit. Kimsenin hayirina yapmiyorlar.

Sorry, only protected against up to 7.62 x51mm infantry rifles. It is suicide to use that in urban Close combat.

http://www.katmerciler.com.tr/images/pdfler/kazici.pdf

Now the D9 specs

The vehicle can protect the crew from bomb explosions, machine-gun fire and sniper fire. The slat armour installed by IDF provides additional protection against rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) rounds.
Add-on armour kits increase the production-line weight of the D9 by about 15t. The armour has proven effective in thwarting attacks by hostile weapons.

Ofcourse, this is Turkey, we don't value human life that much.

7.62 in a time where anti-material sniper rifles are available everywhere (see Syrian DIY kits).

How much money is it going to cost to add in some SLAT armour bro? Why isn't there a police guy asking for it? If they can't get Katmerciler to do it then the police maintenance guys should fix up some DIY kits. Isn't there one guy that's thinking, hey wait, if we send this down the street it'll eat a rocket?

Syrian Republican guard.
1423142388_the-republican-guard05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom