What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Allah sizin bin belanizi versin, amk yüzüz orosp* cocuklari... yaptiginiz isinizi sik****.
Bir de Millete yalan söylemiyorlar mi, orosp* cocuklari.

Bu Ülke'nin, Ordu'nun basina bir Savasci lider lazim, Vatani, Askeri seven bir Baskomutana ihtiyacimiz var, kani bozuk ve satilmis piclerle bu is bitmez.

How did they want to explain it to the martyrs mothers? We lost your son, because we couldn't build them a proper base, so we left them in the open field without protection behind enemy lines and that was the reason why the terrorists overran them from all sides... fvcking disgusting, fvcking disgusting.

We will continue to see disgusting videos like that for as long as AKP is in power. Now that negotiations are happening you will see more active PKK activity as AKP readies for its 3rd peace process with the terrorist organization. They will use these videos as recruitment propaganda so they can recover terrorist numbers during the upcoming peace process.

We will continue to see disgusting videos like that for as long as AKP is in power. Now that negotiations are happening you will see more active PKK activity as AKP readies for its 3rd peace process with the terrorist organization. They will use these videos as recruitment propaganda so they can recover terrorist numbers during the upcoming peace process.

If so people should revolt!!!

No peace process!!!

It's not only AKP's fault brother. Who the **** send 3-4 people in the middle of the mountain on open terrain giving them three blue tents? Who the **** is this "commander" that is sending our soldiers to death? Even if you send terminators in that position they will be destroyed. Don't they have some kind of conscience? Like the ones sending two man teams travel alone in a territory full of terrorists. I would break their bones if I catch them or even better. I would drop them with a static parachute over Hakurk with pellet guns. Shame! Destroy him from beating and write him as an climbing accident. They worth as much as the dirt in my socks.

It's not only AKP's fault brother. Who the **** send 3-4 people in the middle of the mountain on open terrain giving them three blue tents? Who the **** is this "commander" that is sending our soldiers to death? Even if you send terminators in that position they will be destroyed. Don't they have some kind of conscience? Like the ones sending two man teams travel alone in a territory full of terrorists. I would break their bones if I catch them or even better. I would drop them with a static parachute over Hakurk with pellet guns. Shame! Destroy him from beating and write him as an climbing accident. They worth as much as the dirt in my socks.

I watched a video regarding Sarikarmish battle this comment actually made so much sense.

This whole ordeal not should just pass up they should be questioned and held accountable. Those soldiers and their mothers have a Hak on those people who commit such an injustice.

Higher ups how do they sleep if so many Vatan evladi perish for no reason while at the same time they would either lie or give the dumbest excuses.

Attachments

• 20190514_001059.jpg
    20190514_001059.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 37

Didn't AKP cut concripts heads off? If our nation is led by people who have a hatred for our military then what makes you think that they give a sh!t about the wellbeing of our soldiers?

This leadership is fully responsible for such incidents. I'm telling you right now, I haven't been too interested in our operations (except the two big ones in Syria) because the heart of the problem lays in Ankara. If we don't have competent and nationalist leaders at the top then don't expect a victory against terrorists.

Orosp* cocugu, nokta.
Böyle tipler Türkiye'de Gazeteci...

Also the ones who liked his Tweet are #1 ***********.

WTF

Didn't AKP cut concripts heads off? If our nation is led by people who have a hatred for our military then what makes you think that they give a sh!t about the wellbeing of our soldiers?

This leadership is fully responsible for such incidents. I'm telling you right now, I haven't been too interested in our operations (except the two big ones in Syria) because the heart of the problem lays in Ankara. If we don't have competent and nationalist leaders at the top then don't expect a victory against terrorists.

WTF
Easy boy easy. Actually there is a nationalist leadership at the ruling now. Dont bother your ..... brain cells.

Long live Sultan Erdogan. :)

Easy boy easy. Actually there is a nationalist leadership at the ruling now. Dont bother your ..... brain cells.

You know if we had Yavuz Sultan Selim he would be leading his armies to crush pkk.

He did not negoiate with the rebels of the east he crushed them. Same can be said with pkk here.

Did you watched the video? Do you agree to send Sultan Erdogan and Kumandan Akar in that tent? In the second the commander of 34th Border Brigade together with the Gendarmerie Commander and in the third the Commander of General Staff and the Land Forces Commander?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom