What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

He means that Izmir is a stronghold of secularism and ataturkism and is often called "Gavur Izmir" by some AKP voters and ultra religious people. Some of them might get pleased with the attack that happened there today... no matter how retarded it might sound to any sane person.
"

I actually knew what he meant but i was looking for a confirmation from him. He is basically a troll who wants to divide turkey as much as possible. His accusations are based upon nothing.

There are actually people who feel happy when AKP voters die in Terror attack, or when Non-AKP citizens die in Terror Attack. There are even people who feel happy when refugees die.

Just remove those fascist people, and Turkey will have peace.

I actually knew what he meant but i was looking for a confirmation from him. He is basically a troll who wants to divide turkey as much as possible. His accusations are based upon nothing.
Turkey, NOT turkey.
And how am I dividing Turkey?

A lot of AKP will be happy about this.

View attachment 366161

why is there not any explosion in yozgat, tokat, or many black sea region its idiotic of those..

AKP hate Izmir and the Aegean region because they fought for independence against the enemy

you know that this is false.. we could say many diffrent thing to each other and many groubs of turkey but the only thing that will happen if we do that is chaos and hate..

These people are dangerous for Turkiye

everyone who tries to sabotage ppl because of their religion, language or skin color is dangerous

Well, as soon as Turkey begins really fighting the PYD = YPG = SDF = PKK in Syria and Iraq someone will be activating these pet terrorists so that they increase attacks within Turkey.. and it is not hard to say (not guess) who that someone is...

.... as for people still going on about AKP / non-AKP wake up! or you are going to be arguing Turkey or not Turkey soon, yes it is AKP's fault for dividing up society into differences of anything ( rich, poor, islamist, non-islamist, christian, akp'ist, non-akp'ist, turk, arab, kurd....) and pitting people against each other so that these people won't realize that the king is nude. People being beat up by brainless mobs isn't and shouldn't be acceptable in Turkey, nor should idiots who think their sins will be forgiven for putting up mosques every 100m, instead of schools. There must be a line that should be drawn, and government doing nothing but talking their asses off to their public, is about the time when there is no trust left (güven) to it, I think that point has been reached...

Both him and blondeturkish are brainwashed. You can't reason with such people. As you can already see, their brains are on vacation. Just report their idiotic political posts (which are not allowed outside of the politics thread) and don't reply to them.

How predictable. I am a racist because you don't like me exposing ISLAMISTS TERRORIST HATRED OF NON-MUSLIMS. Islamists are not a race either.
Let's do the exact thing you are doing and call PKK terror "Secular terrorists" because they are communists with no religious affiliation.

Last edited:
You still try and stir things up among Turks with your Islamist, Kemalist -ist talks. Every Turkish citizen is equal before the law, and EVERYONE has the right to practice whatever they wish to practice. So don't meddle religion or Islam into the equation, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. It's pure TERRORISM whether by ISIS or PKK.
you are an extrimist and you should be locked up..

Who supports these Islamist TERRORIST?

I don't know why you're being like this, I like your avatar. :(
I didn't say that to you, but blondeturkish. I've had enough of his BS, he is ignored.
I'm a nationalist and patriot, but i won't allow my people's faith to be abused. I'm not very religious myself but i respect Turkey and my people, for this reason i won't allow people talking less about majority of Turks' faith and their values including my parents and grandparents

What pisses me off is that these terrorists know that they can never defeat us, so what ends up happening is that they just make our lives miserable.

That's the whole point of terrorism in every part of the world. Of course they can't defeat countries. But countries them unsafe, killing civilians and security forces is considered a "win" for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom