What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Dağlıca: 17 PKK killed. Operations are proceeding.

"Operations will proceed until the end of pigs"
thumbs_b_c_c4dcf963bcc73d6b3db1dc3aa61456c1.jpg

4 SF guys martyred, they've been running an operation in the area for about a month or so.

How did it happen?

Mete yarar (former SF) says close range firefight, 2 of shrapnel damage from grenades, 1 hit.

Though there are reports that it was around a DHSK position (bunker) during the last phase of the cleaning process they started.

Because of said reports some state a helicopter was targeted during drop-off.

The situation with the 'X mevzileri' keeps reminding me of the Israel-Hezbollah nature reserves where Israel declared them off limits cause damage would be too high to clear them out.

Keep in mind that we're getting a lot of reports about said mevziler being destroyed via air to minimalize casualties... So atleast our guys are paying attention

Mete yarar (former SF) says close range firefight, 2 of shrapnel damage from grenades, 1 hit.

Though there are reports that it was around a DHSK position (bunker) during the last phase of the cleaning process they started.

Because of said reports some state a helicopter was targeted during drop-off.

The situation with the 'X mevzileri' keeps reminding me of the Israel-Hezbollah nature reserves where Israel declared them off limits cause damage would be too high to clear them out.

Keep in mind that we're getting a lot of reports about said mevziler being destroyed via air to minimalize casualties... So atleast our guys are paying attention

Thank you. I am sad for our fallen elite soldiers.

WE NEED to use unmanned armed ground vehicles like this against piçkk

Congratulations for Turkish Army. I waited long time to join. Moldovian Gökoguz were so long ignored and claimed atheistic. No. We are speaking pure Turkish. And I am glad to see that you have eliminated fascists with nick named Enver Pasa, Hurshid Celebi and all that Ottoman crap .Like to contribute about GÖKOGUZ - lar. I am atheist.

Congratulations for Turkish Army. I waited long time to join. Moldovian Gökoguz were so long ignored and claimed atheistic. No. We are speaking pure Turkish. And I am glad to see that you have eliminated fascists with nick named Enver Pasa, Hurshid Celebi and all that Ottoman crap .Like to contribute about GÖKOGUZ - lar. I am atheist.

You have a Romanian username.The Gagauz are very pro Russian.

Welcome my bretren. :cheers:

You have a Romanian username.The Gagauz are very pro Russian.
The Hell Russian.
It means Gök-Oghuz = Sky-Oghuz. They are part of the Western Oghuz family.

We suffered in Romania from fascist
Ceausescu ' s regime. As you did or didn't you?
Problems with Putin ? No.
We are most Christian and Jewish believing, ethnic Turkish minority and well respected from Russia.
I am atheist . Better say Ethist and have no prejustices. Being Turkish etnicity depends not on religion.

Kick the extreme elements from your Turkish Forum. You are really in a pre child school society level.

No quality, members just joined posted hundreds of BS messages.

Hope Turkish Army will have success and work with Russia for global sake.

Killing people will not end the problem. Mr. Erdogan the Sultan can bring peace with Mr. Putin to Turkey, not with Obama.

Gökoguz , is welcome ! But we are Gagavuz.Most of us speak Turkish, but we prefer Romanian and Russian, cause that was we learned at school.

Kick the fascists and we will join to you.

We suffered in Romania from fascist
Ceausescu ' s regime. As you did or didn't you?
Problems with Putin ? No.
We are most Christian and Jewish believing, ethnic Turkish minority and well respected from Russia.
I am atheist . Better say Ethist and have no prejustices. Being Turkish etnicity depends not on religion.

Kick the extreme elements from your Turkish Forum. You are really in a pre child school society level.

No quality, members just joined posted hundreds of BS messages.

Hope Turkish Army will have success and work with Russia for global sake.

Killing people will not end the problem. Mr. Erdogan the Sultan can bring peace with Mr. Putin to Turkey, not with Obama.

Gökoguz , is welcome ! But we are Gagavuz.Most of us speak Turkish, but we prefer Romanian and Russian, cause that was we learned at school.

Kick the fascists and we will join to you.

Dude,drop the muscovite "fascist" propaganda.It's wearing thin.Ceausescu was a communist and Moldova wasn't part of Romania under Ceausescu,just like today.

Thank you for your respect. Clown ?

You are typical racists , you believe we are housekeeping for 400 USD in Istanbul, but you open your restaurants in in Chisinau ?

Respect to ATATÜRK and Turkish Army, otherwise you would be mentioned Anatolian ethnic Turk mixed factory.

Tengri bizi RTE ve fasistlerden den korusun.

My brother is in combat for you in Daglica, my sister housekeeing in Acar Kent.

Thank you. I will make my bachelor in Moskqa. Thanks for nice hospilatity.

Tengri is Shaman Turk. Do you have a kebap salon on Chicineau? If yes we will see your turnover in future. We wil see. Same all fascist clowns dominating here . Sokarim sizin gibi Türk desmanlerena. I got a scholarship in MTA Mosqwa with that money and hard work, take my mom and brother back, brother called " Sari Komando", took many heads for you clowns. He was born 1995 in Edirne. You clowns. I will see your kebap salon closed soon.

Back
Top Bottom