What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

@Kaan you're a rare turk I tell you. I have nothing against peace but then we must be on the same base with equal terms. Which is not the situation.

@Kaan you're a rare turk I tell you. I have nothing against peace but then we must be on the same base with equal terms. Which is not the situation.

Kurds are living and being treated like animals in Iran. At least compared to those of Turkey. What is the reason this "equality" which Kurds seem to be too fond of matters only in Turkey and not in Iran. Why it didn't matter in Syria back in the day?

Kurds are living and being treated like animals in Iran. At least compared to those of Turkey. What is the reason this "equality" which Kurds seem to be too fond of matters only in Turkey and not in Iran. Why it didn't matter in Syria back in the day?

That's because I am more free here but I do annoy them aswell. They would go bezerk on me calling me seperatist and and the whole package, try to find me assasinate me etc. They act like soft persian kittens when kind but they do bark alot they get upset. And the media coverage is much bigger there and the Kurds are much more active there than they are in Iran. And Turkey is where the core of the struggle today is with PKK and all, before it used to be in KRG.

Iranian Azeris have love and respect for Kurds and knows their place. They know that it's the Shikiakis that still rules Urumia and during the Kurdish war against Iran hundreds of Azeris fought with Kurdish Peshmerga. You on the other hand is not a real Azeri. A real Azeri associates himself with Iranic folks and Iranians and not Turkic folks.

It's news ones that are getting built. It's just like Israelis ongoing house projects in the west bank. THose Kurds look at it the same way, as an intrusion in their lands. They see the Turkish army as an occupying force digging their bases deeper deeper

They look at that the opposite way. Of course many do want this bortherhood with Turks and all but many don't. I don't belive it will work personally. Kurds can't keep lowering their demands all the time.

You Kurds have more in common with us Baluch than any other ethnic group.. :)

Here is some Baluch music:

As for Turks... why war? havent we suffered too much already>?

That's because I am more free here but I do annoy them aswell. They would go bezerk on me calling me seperatist and and the whole package, try to find me assasinate me etc. They act like soft persian kittens when kind but they do bark alot they get upset. And the media coverage is much bigger there and the Kurds are much more active there than they are in Iran. And Turkey is where the core of the struggle today is with PKK and all, before it used to be in KRG.

I'm confused.

How am I rare? Most Turks just want to live in peace with Kurds but we dont want any special pkk autonomous region or any crap like that.

If I had the chance I would fight you but since this is the internet I cant do much.

I have nothing but negative feelings towards any kurd in Turkey that wants autonomy or even more. Look at all the countries you live in, show me one where Kurds have achieved more, have more rights, better education and income. If it wasn't for Kurds, the Kurds in the East would be way better off today.

Just think of all the tourism that could be, all the factories that could be. Take a look at GAP and how much fertile land has been created and will be.

But no, go on support murderers, kidnappers, school burners, Highway sabotaging morons.

The whole East, is not paying for electricity, water or gas. Do you see and Türk complaining that he has to effectively pay for two families electricity, water and gas? His own and another random kurdish family in the East.

The government offered families money in order to get kurdish daughters to school, the government that I hate so much did so much for Kurds and yet you still have the gratitude to complain.

Then you will face problems if the Kurds are against it.
If you have problems with that you will face more and more death Kurds. I'm sorry but my family fought for this country and it's soil, and we have have lived with so many different ethnicities here for centuries, but if you're mental well go and climb those mountains and I hope you will die a horrible death. May your and everybody who things like that bodies rot on those mountains.

It's strange how all those poor Kurds in the in Izmir would never even think of leaving, nor even if you had your shitty country.

The Government should really exchange Turkmen and even Arabs with Iraq and Syria like we did with Greece back then. Go ahead and settle Turks from central Asia there, change the demographics.

Just think of a Kurdish country, in the middle of Syria, Iraq, Iran and us. And no sea and no friendly country in sight. Go ahead.

I mean I would even be mad if we had a real war about this, instead of those ambushes. Those terrorist really have no dignity.

Back
Top Bottom