What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Hewal fashion week- Spring/Summer Female Collection 2017. :smitten::yay:

16938824_757651121057593_850009238726678640_n.jpg

It is at it is, we are working with Barzani and KRG is de facto independent, what use does it have to hide from reality?
Is that why you use Ataturk on youre profile. :D funny you agree with Erdogans politics this time how?

Is that why you use Ataturk on youre profile. :D funny you agree with Erdogans politics this time how?
Wait am i just becoming a traitor for telling the truth? :lol:
Besides, no i dont agree though i gotta say better work with Barzani which is hated by pkk than let him fall because if this happens then talabani will take over who is more friendly towards pkk so you decide.

Its Realpolitik nothing else, dont get angry at me for telling the facts.

Well I am a Kemalist and I support this move too. They are our puppet and there is no reason why we shouldn't have puppets and use them.

Everyone else is doing it so..

And an independent Kurdistan in the north of Iraq would only be in our benefit. We can even mass-deport PKK sympathizers there and do it LEGALLY too!

And them along with a Sunni Iraq would cut Iran off of this geography completely.

It is a fact that PKK terrorists get influence over norhtern Iraq from Mount Qandil to Kirkuk, Makhmour, Sinjar, and Rabia, they have even been given salary for that. However, that so called leader Barzani has taken no action against the PKK terrorists but some words to make happy Erdoğan. Even 1 or 2 months ago Iraqi PM Ibadi said they would not fight against the PKK terrorists in Iraq, just like Barzani said they would never fight with Kurds including PKK terrorists. Therefore, The pkk terrorists are so free that they walk in the streets of Kirkuk which is historically Turkmen and Arab city.

040cce4f111.jpg

It is a fact that that so called Barzani took ''officially'' control of northern Iraq with help of Erdoğan.
It is fact that PYD took control of northern Syria with help of Erdoğan.
It is fact that HDP took control of South eastern Turkey with help of Erdoğan.

3274.jpg

Any one is free to raise objection, then i am ready to prove those facts.

Last edited:
I don't get you guys. Many of you supported deposing Erdogan, but when it comes to things you support most of his policies, including death penalty, supporting Peshmerge in Iraq or invasion in Syria. In other words Erdogan is the perfect "fascist" you wish (the only thing that bothers many is his islamic background)

Do you honestly think CHP would have taken the same road as AKP if they had beeen in power. AKP=expansionism CHP=pacifism. CHP (TODAY) basically stands for a weak Turkish Republic who act like servants to the West.

And you all need to think about the ramifications if another party other than AKP had been in power today. The Iraq invasion of 2003 still would have happened= thus chaos in Iraq (birth of ISIS).
Syria would still be in turmoil --> which lead to strenghtening of other factions like YPG/PKK and ISIS in Syria etc.

This would have meant Turkey would either need to remain calm and passive as Kilicdaroglu suggested or do the same as the current government --> carve North Syria to protect our borders. I don't think kilicdaroglu's CHP coul ever dare to touch North Syria. In fact i think he would say "Assad we respect your sovereigntny" while PKK/PYD would carve a nice area for themselves in Syria

Back
Top Bottom