What's new

The Facts behind the Rawalpindi Conspiracy Case?

Salam sir the elders in my family till this day cries for those true heroes of Pakistan

my utmost respect to you

Muzakar Moonis itnaaa kharaab haiii teraa keiii Feminine kei bajeiii Masculine banaaa diyaaa ? :what:

Do you think someone with the name 'Shahida' could be a Sir ? :unsure:

Or should She be called as 'Ma'am' or a 'Dame' if we're going by the Royal Epithet of 'Sir' ! :D

It's ok, you don't need a kindle. If you go to Amazon.com and look at the Kindle version it will allow you to look at the beginning of the book. If you have a Kobo, you can get the whole book.

Just give a brief summary of the events.

It would enlighten me and many other members here.

Thanks for being on this forum.

:pakistan:

Thank you all for your kind welcome onto the forum, its a pleasure to be discussing our shared history. I didn't want to say anything about the mix up in gender as the discussion was going so well.

Just give a brief summary of the events.
It would enlighten me and many other members here.

I will happily provide a summary in my fathers own words by sharing some paragraphs from his book that deal with these events.

Thank you all for your kind welcome onto the forum, its a pleasure to be discussing our shared history. I didn't want to say anything about the mix up in gender as the discussion was going so well.

I will happily provide a summary in my fathers own words by sharing some paragraphs from his book that deal with these events.

Looking forward to it.
:tup:

I am grandson of Niaz Muhammad Arbab, he spent 5 years in prison with Faiz Ahamd and Gen Akbar khan, and I was quit young when he passed away but, I remember he use talk about conspiracy plan and he was stationed in Kashmir at that time. I remember his word, he said he received a call from Gen Akbar Khan and told him that the Cat is out of the bag.

PDF of the Synopsis is attached. I hope it is sufficient.

I am grandson of Niaz Muhammad Arbab, he spent 5 years in prison with Faiz Ahamd and Gen Akbar khan, and I was quit young when he passed away but, I remember he use talk about conspiracy plan and he was stationed in Kashmir at that time. I remember his word, he said he received a call from Gen Akbar Khan and told him that the Cat is out of the bag.

Thanks for this. Every bit of information is really helpful in piecing things together.

Attachments

• Synopsis for Pakistan defence.pdf
    116.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom