What's new

The enigma of Zaid Hamid (a neutral take)

Offcourse in animation anything is possible.

2jfn80g.jpg
[/IMG]
I believe pigs can fly.

* @Indian members, look at his posting pattern and decide who he is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are very few free people in this forum who are not hypnotise and they are not afraid to speakup their mind.You like it or not i don't give a Fcuk.

2mxoajc.jpg
[/IMG]

he can be anybody, doesn't matter, what I mean is his nationality.he is certainly not an Indian..he is somebody who is ashamed of his own flag.

yup.most probably,he aint an indian.

Post 26/11, a section of the Congress leadership was seen playing religious politics after one of its leaders, A R Antulay, implied that Hindutva forces may have been involved in the Mumbai terror attacks, according to a confidential memo by the then US ambassador to India, David Mulford, released by WikiLeaks

Post 26/11, Congress played religious politics: WikiLeaks - Indian Express
Muslims in India are wary of the Mumbai attacks and many have such views. One person was the minorities minister in India. So until you have proof there is no use arguing against someone. IP adresses are tracked on this site. You can't do a mods job. :)

I agree largely though I also believe we have indeed mixed religion and nationalism. You are a good poster. Stick around here.

Have anyone noticed the audacity with which he makes up white lies...?

Just look at this example..It is a common misconception that Dr.Afia Siddiqi is a neurosurgeon/neurologist..And the great Zaid Hamid is building a grand conspiracy theory over it(not even knowing her real field of work)involving her biological research papers,their potential to make biological weapons,and unsurprisingly the evil hindu students of MIT (who are also RAW agents)and their plot to snatch the research papers from her.................And her sister admitting that she is not a neurologist but a graduate on cognitive neuroscience whose research paper for phd was on "improvement in learning of mentaly retarded children"

My dear pakistani friends,Patriotism is not something which needs to be boosted by this type of liars and their white lies..

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone remember this epic lie which was posted in his official site and faceook..?
zaidhamidfakebombayport.png

Where the picture was blatantly copied from an obscure blog..(It was uncovered by defence.pk member Imran khan)
losangelescoastsubmarin.png

There are very few free people in this forum who are not hypnotise and they are not afraid to speakup their mind.You like it or not i don't give a Fcuk.

2mxoajc.jpg
[/IMG]

you have the right to utter non sense in the name of freedom of speech but you are exposed Mr. false flagr Pakistani.

Muslims in India are wary of the Mumbai attacks and many have such views. One person was the minorities minister in India. So until you have proof there is no use arguing against someone. IP adresses are tracked on this site. You can't do a mods job. :)

I agree largely though I also believe we have indeed mixed religion and nationalism. You are a good poster. Stick around here.

Thank you, HaviZ, I'll contribute what little I can.

I can see you position regarding religion and nationalism; I held the same position a while ago but then I noticed something in my culture and Psychology class: religion has been central to cultural identity. As such we cannot eradicate religion as a source of ethnic identity (we Muslims in India saw fellow muslims as one people). This is the base of nationalistic movements and political philosophy (despite the claim of many modernist historians) for example the religious divide amongst Protestants and Catholics catalysed the evolution of European democracy, bureaucracy and even the Industrial development (rise of the non-nobel business class). Yes, Europe spent a lot of time bleeding itself based on religion but the division of identity lead to a much deeper insight which brought emence changes.

I believe we need such a development now a direction that Israel took (Pakistan and Israel are twin nations both founded primarily on the basis of faith) Being mostly Jewish they needed to integrate Jews from diverse backgrounds, just like we Pakistanis had to and still have to do and most importantly to develop a progressive, flexible and sustainable political system which would survive the pressures of a very hegemonous majority yet retain its premise to allow the nation to prosper.

Thank you, HaviZ, I'll contribute what little I can.

I can see you position regarding religion and nationalism; I held the same position a while ago but then I noticed something in my culture and Psychology class: religion has been central to cultural identity. As such we cannot eradicate religion as a source of ethnic identity (we Muslims in India saw fellow muslims as one people). This is the base of nationalistic movements and political philosophy (despite the claim of many modernist historians) for example the religious divide amongst Protestants and Catholics catalysed the evolution of European democracy, bureaucracy and even the Industrial development (rise of the non-nobel business class). Yes, Europe spent a lot of time bleeding itself based on religion but the division of identity lead to a much deeper insight which brought emence changes.

I believe we need such a development now a direction that Israel took (Pakistan and Israel are twin nations both founded primarily on the basis of faith) Being mostly Jewish they needed to integrate Jews from diverse backgrounds, just like we Pakistanis had to and still have to do and most importantly to develop a progressive, flexible and sustainable political system which would survive the pressures of a very hegemonous majority yet retain its premise to allow the nation to prosper.

We can build a national identity around secular Islam (it should be that way and is in line with Ibn Rushd, Ibn Khaldun and mutazili doctrine) but it is far different to say we want Islam as the system (Wahabism/Shariah) and we made our country to help Muslims and (Goan and Punjabi All) Christians escape persecution in the new state of India. Nationalism separate from religion will deeply help integrate minorities in our country as well.

Nationalism is always pure. It can have Islamic influences and it will as our own Nationalist movement did too due to the right wing and conservative lot but as far as it is concerned religion should be a private business and our job shouldn't be to build mosques or a ministry of Islamic affairs that eats up a huge amount of sums. Every country that has done this (separating religion and Nationalism) has prospered. Our nation is afraid of it. Ireland's GDP per capita was once very similar to ours. Now it has the 17th highest. But that is a separate debate on secularism.

Post 26/11, a section of the Congress leadership was seen playing religious politics after one of its leaders, A R Antulay, implied that Hindutva forces may have been involved in the Mumbai terror attacks, according to a confidential memo by the then US ambassador to India, David Mulford, released by WikiLeaks

Post 26/11, Congress played religious politics: WikiLeaks - Indian Express

When Indians don't believe it... why should Pakistan. The question does arise. IF HS was guilty he should have been hanged. Accepting responsibility then the courts freeing him means he might have been not guilty.

We can build a national identity around secular Islam (it should be that way and is in line with Ibn Rushd, Ibn Khaldun and mutazili doctrine) but it is far different to say we want Islam as the system (Wahabism/Shariah) and we made our country to help Muslims and (Goan and Punjabi All) Christians escape persecution in the new state of India. Nationalism separate from religion will deeply help integrate minorities in our country as well.

Nationalism is always pure. It can have Islamic influences and it will as our own Nationalist movement did too due to the right wing and conservative lot but as far as it is concerned religion should be a private business and our job shouldn't be to build mosques or a ministry of Islamic affairs that eats up a huge amount of sums. Every country that has done this (separating religion and Nationalism) has prospered. Our nation is afraid of it. Ireland's GDP per capita was once very similar to ours. Now it has the 17th highest. But that is a separate debate on secularism.

When Indians don't believe it... why should Pakistan. The question does arise. IF HS was guilty he should have been hanged. Accepting responsibility then the courts freeing him means he might have been not guilty.

My points exactly!

1........ If Army will declare martial law under this anarchy, terrorism, collapse & crisis and changing situation in Afghanistan & middle east , then Army will be trapped in bloody war within its boundaries, India is in east & NATO is in west & traitors & terrorists are inside, international media will cover the campaign & NATO will enter from Afghanistan to win the war in AFPAK, & many other things, So this will be a very very dangerous scenario, this will be enough to finish Pakistan from map of world,......................... 2...................If Election will be held, under this anarchy, terrorism, collapse & crisis then again , sectarianism, ethnicity, energy shortage, economic, social, judicial, political collapse & corruption will sink down the ship, 5thGW can't be defeated under this system, Nation is randomly shattered, without unity we can't fight this war, So this option is also closed If elections will be held, this will be enough to finish Pakistan from map of world. ............................. the current situation is "death by thousand cuts" so we can't survive long under this situation, for Army & ISI this is painful wait for the death of nation.............................................. 3............................ Only One solution, patriotic caretaker to change the system , to recreate Khilaft-e-Rashida Model, then Takmeel-e-Pakistan & United States of Islam ............ until this Azab will continue .............. there is no other option to save Pakistan, to control India, US & Israel, to defeat 5thGW, to unite Muslims under United States Of Islam, to solve all our social, military, economic, judicial, educational etc problems, to get progress, to become true & faithful Muslims, to live a Great life in Dunya & save Jannah after a comfortable death ............ there is no other solution in this universe , .... ........... Now Allah (S.W.T) has closed all other options upon this nation, who created this country in the name of Allah, see the signs, what Allah wants otherwise this Azab will continue. dye under this Azab or Stand for Allah , Solution is given to you, Leader is in front of you (syed zaid hamid), choice is yours.

My article! Brought back from the ashes and fiery fires of disrememberment. The one I wrote with the toil of my fingers... my breathe upon my laptop in short fiery bursts... the flames reaching my heart could reduce everything to a smouldering mass... :)

I do not know whether there is anything else to add to said topic. Points:

1 Nationalism separate from religion
2 No army rule unless for a year or less and that also to correct the system-not bring Zardari and Nawaz to power.
3 No hate for minorities.
4 No anti-democratic calls or ideals.

If Zaid Hamid gets rid of these I might like him much more.

i say he is better than ganja n zardari gang, who are looting this nation n dancing to us/saudi tunes. sharia only works in the countryside with very minimum technology you basically living off the land completely and using barter n gold and silver currency. soon people will be running back to countryside - gas price up , water price up, electricity up, or u dnt have it for hours, imf loans with interest. to be honest i rather live old way of life ride horse instead dont rely on us/saudi petro dollar and use real money currency. use wood for fire, got well for water, few live stock n land for farming i control the food n freedom to grow what i want raw fresh organic. bombing always take place in crowded cities/towns but countryside its only horses try sticking a bomb under them. plus everyone knows each other more trust or less interference. a much happier life on the kata bed lolz.

Back
Top Bottom