What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

You highly underestimate our abilities to reach where we want to, and the ruthlessness required to get there.

All I can say is I hope the Pakistanis share your view.

Apparently from this thread, many of them do not.

There are many ways of peeling an orange.

Or boiling a frog.

No I am certainly not underestimating our abilities. Nor am I overestimating it. In the case of a military action by Pakistan I am absolutely sure that we will be the victors. But in the case of FORCING Pakistan to disarm? I dont think so. Both are not signatories to the NPT. So they do have a right to build nukes and we dont really have the credibility to force them to disarm their nuclear arsenal. That would require political will and a strong and effective covert operations capability to force such a situation in Pakistan. That I do not believe we have. I mean the relative ease with which a bunch of rag tag militants could infiltrate Bombay and wreak havoc in the city for three days, without warning stands testament to the fact that our intelligence agencies are not very good and that our borders are very porous. It only goes to show that we are at a greater threat from Pakistan or any of its establishments than Pakistan is from India. So this whole article about India being a grave threat to their sovereignty merely amounts to panic mongering.

Another thing about our capabilities - it could be said we have very good capabilities to force our political and military will on Pakistan if we had gone ahead with our plan in collusion with Israel back in the 80s, to bomb the Pakistani nuclear establishments. But we chickened out. So right now I wouldnt say we have the capability to force Pakistan to disarm.

if you thin 1971 as continuation of 1965 then fine and if you consider 1971 as job being completed then its like you have faltered before the false finish line and hence end up creating in bigger mess for yourself.

You are not making any sense.

No I am certainly not underestimating our abilities. Nor am I overestimating it. In the case of a military action by Pakistan I am absolutely sure that we will be the victors. But in case of FORCING Pakistan to disarm? I dont think so. Both are not signatories to the NPT. So they do have a right to build nukes and we dont really have the credibility to force them to disarm their nuclear arsenal. That would require political will and a strong and effective covert operations capability to force such a situation in Pakistan. That I do not believe we have. I mean the relative ease with which a bunch of rag tag militants could infiltrate Bombay and wreak havoc in the city for three days, without warning stands testament to the fact that our intelligence agencies are not very good and that our borders are very porous. It only goes to show that we are at a greater threat from Pakistan or any of its establishments than Pakistan is from India. So this whole article about India being a grave threat to their sovereignty merely amounts to panic mongering.

Another thing about our capabilities - it could be said we have very good capabilities to force our political and military will on Pakistan if we had gone ahead with our plan in collusion with Israel back in the 80s, to bomb the Pakistani nuclear establishments. But we chickened out. So right now I wouldnt say we have the capability to force Pakistan to disarm.

You are not making any sense.

You are skimming the surface.

Two words.

North Korea.

Every time we rub your collective face in the mud and let you up again diminishes the size of your pair to the betterment of ours.

Keep giving us reason to do so again and again and soon you will be singing falsetto.

indians like you can only rub themselves in frustration other than that there is very little ( intended pun :D ) that you can do

Speaking about rubbing I was going to come up with something about Pakistanis.

But it would mean a 6th ban in less than two months.

Lolz...we know what you mean doc...haha

We need not to do anything, Pakistani nukes are giving restlessness to western countries much more than it even worry India.
Thats your false sense of Schadenfreude in western misery (if there is any).....If west feels so threatened about Pakistani nukes it would not have allowed it have one at the first place.What indian miss in west-pakistan tango is that pakistan is west's Israel in SA and CAR.

Otherwise west would have gone mad on pakistani nukes like its going right now on iran nukes

Thats your false sense of Schadenfreude in western misery (if there is any).....If west feels so threatened about Pakistani nukes it would not have allowed it have one at the first place.What indian miss in west-pakistan tango is that pakistan is west's Israel in SA and CAR.

Otherwise west would have gone mad on pakistani nukes like its going right now on iran nukes

You realize the nukes you take so much pride in are destined for the soil on which you were born and on which the family you left behind still lives?

Speaking about rubbing I was going to come up with something about Pakistanis.

But it would mean a 6th ban in less than two months.

So were banned 6 times but you still didn’t get it
Just like Indians have not got it since 1947 that Pakistan doesn’t want anything to do with you , indians act like a ditched and tormented partner when it comes to Pakistan .. You have not got it over the last 60 years you are not going to get it in two or three month no matter how many times you get banned, you indian will keep coming at Pakistan and we'll keep kicking you in the rear .. just the way you like it

But in last 1 decade, we have got so many benefits even without doing anything. :D

Am I talking to a Pakistani or an Indian here?

You are talking to an Indian Hindu, married to a Pakistani and for some reason became anti-India :lol: Talk about thinking for oneself :P

indians act like a ditched and tormented partner when it comes to Pakistan

Thats actually the Pakistani psyche.

So were banned 6 times but you still didn’t get it
Just like Indians have not got it since 1947 that Pakistan doesn’t want anything to do with you , indians act like a ditched and tormented partner when it comes to Pakistan .. You have not got it over the last 60 years you are not going to get it in two or three month no matter how many times you get banned.

Can you explain what we lost in last 60 years. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom