What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

more complicated the dynamics looks to outsiders like indians more it hides away the truth about the dyanamics from them in a sense it luls indians into false sense of safety that usa is also fighting Indian WOT.

Well the US has been arming Pakistan for decades, nothing new in that. But that does not mean that everything is going as per American plans.

That too you bought onto yourself.

How can India be responsible for what started in 7th century Arabia?

How so? Extremism is a tactic used by the losing side to engage the winning side in a perpetual war. Any other consequences are solely the responsibility of the side perpetrating the violence. The defending country, in this case India is not to be blamed. AT ALL.

I think its time that you get reconciled with my both flags it will bring eternal peace to you.

Not going to happen.

Goes against everything we as a nation stand for and what our founding fathers stood for.

One girl and her heart is not going to change that.

ill have to disagree, north Korea is much more peaceful and developed comparatively.

Albeit, you have an iota of clue as to what goes on inside NK, however let me remind you Pakistan was peaceful before the Americans gatecrashed into Afghanistan. As for development, even during the power shortage crisis, Pakistan was never as dark as NK appears during most nights.....!!

dprk-dmsp-dark-old.jpg

ill have to disagree, north Korea is much more peaceful and developed comparatively.

Albeit, you have an iota of clue as to what goes on inside NK, however let me remind you Pakistan was peaceful before the Americans gatecrashed into Afghanistan. As for development, even during the power shortage crisis, Pakistan was never as dark as NK appears during most nights.....!!

dprk-dmsp-dark-old.jpg

You realize the nukes you take so much pride in are destined for the soil on which you were born and on which the family you left behind still lives?
Thats what i think indians dont realise that my sapce for manouvering is too less be it in pakistan or in india unlike pakistanis or indians.So for me nukes is something what in my destiny, ether side of the wagha its lobbed its lobbed as my destiny that something i've to reconcile with.

Thats what i think indians dont realise that my sapce for manouvering is too less be it in pakistan or in india unlike pakistanis or indians.So for me nukes is something what in my destiny, ether side of the wagha its lobbed its lobbed as my destiny that something i've to reconcile with.

So your loyalties are equally divided - between your own blood and between that you wedded into?

Between the soil that bore you, fed you, nurtured you, and made you what you are, and that you now have adopted and which is historically our enemy?

Nobody brings Islamic terrorism on themselves, it happens on it's own, 18000+ acts of Islamic terrorism incidents in the last few of years are proof - don't think so many Muslims have been tormented in so many different regions of the world by so many victims of the terror act for it to have any legitimacy or sound reason.

Vsdoc as much as I respect your opinions.. You should realize you need to absolutely stop trying to force ajtr to choose sides or tryt try to force your opinion of where her loyalties lie.

Consider her Pakistani or Indian. It doesn't matter. The views matter not the nationality. This amazing thread has gone down the drain because you keep trying this and some others who kept responding to Pakistan defender who obviously has the intellect of a house fly.

This thread is about what are the pros and cons of choosing any kind of strategy vis a vis Pakistan.

Ticker eventually Pakistan will have to stand down and disband or be disarmed.

And who is going to make Pakistan stand down, disband and disarm it. One thing is certain it certainly ain't going to be India, she simply lacks the military and diplomatic muscle to force Pakistan to stand down and disarm. Your General Staff is quite aware of this fact, and that is why it has ensured that things don't heat up with Pakistan. You need to get off this high horse of pretending to be scary, because believe me you are not and most importantly you don't scare Pakistan.

India cannot afford to have a hostile nuclear state on its border.

Well India will have to adjust to this fact my friend, the chapter has closed and your military has accepted this fact. This is why i believe both IA and PA need to engage in 1 on 1 talks to discuss the nuclear issue.

India is merely out to remove Pakistan from the equation.

I will say it again, India lacks the military or diplomatic muscle required to remove Pakistan from the equation. If she did, believe me she would have removed Pakistan from the equation long ago.

You have paid your price in blood too like pakistanis.Its only that for elitist indians deaths of those dying in bazars in attacks doesnt matter....hence the oft repeated cliche' by PDF Indians here......that we have got benefited without doing anything.

Yes, we too have our loss but I will again say there were too many benefits in last one decade and future holds the same.

The Brigadier Saab speaks the obvious, however there are fellow country-men (and others) around us who would will make use of figures, manually generated news and fabricate history to rubbish something, which even though lies right infront of us, but we as a Nation fails to see it.

These guys are the ones who are our real enemies.

Indeed Sir, Brigadier Sb is indeed a very knowledgable fellow and has amply summed up our situation. The real enemies of Pakistan are these guns for hire and these liberal fascist beghairat community whom are undermining the interests of Pakistan by spreading false hope.

Anyways back to the topic, unfortunately it is true that India is the true enemy of Pakistan for the time being. I won't generalize the entire Indian population, most of them are ordinary people like us but the hawkish Indian policy makers have vowed for the perpetual destruction of Pakistan. Indian actions are hard to ignore as these guys have flushed the Pakistani specific terrorists with money and weapons. It is unfortunate that Pakistan let its guard down during the Musharraf era where defence acquisitions were slowed down due to the improvement of relations with India. It is only after the unfortunate Mumbai attacks committed by non state actors, that our decision makers opened their eyes. While we were under the spell of achieving peace with India, the Indians on the other were arming themselves to the teeth.

The bulk of their Armed Forces are located against Pakistan. The announcement that the first squadron of Rafale to be stationed in Ambala is proof that the only enemy the Indian Army has setup its eyes on is Pakistan. This is why they are increasing their strength through military might to reach a point where they are immune from an attack from Pakistan. Their agents are doing their level best to keep up the instability in Pakistan so it can stay economically weak. it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that Pakistan's economy is waiting to explode into growth, the only prerequisites that are required for this are stability and energy. India has successfully created instability in Pakistan and is trying her level best to make the energy crisis in Pakistan even worse e.g opposition to the Diamer Bhasha Dam that can halve Pakistan's energy shortages.

Overall, i am still of the opinion that an open confrontation between India and Pakistan is not an option as it has the potential to fry up the entire South Asia. It is best that we continue to grow our internal strength by increasing our military might and growing our economy. On the other hand, we engage with India on 1 on 1 talks to reduce their fears regarding Pakistan. Tangible steps should be taken to overcome this lack of trust, a peaceful relation between both India and Pakistan will pay massive dividends to both these nations.

Back
Top Bottom