What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Apple app-store removed two more Iranian applications, Snapp and delion.
Snap is an online taxi order service and Delion is an online food order service.

Apple removes popular apps in Iran due to US sanctions - The Verge

what's the excuse? U.S anti terrorism sanctions!
that's right, if you order a taxi in Iran through internet, you have supported the terrorists!

and yet Rouhani, Zarif and their gang and fans are talking about the end of sanctions!

-----------
Steve, enjoy the eternal hell.
No if you waste money on craps like iphone then you are a financial terrorist

then there are 6 million terrorist in Iran who don't have slightest of self respects ...
they don't have slightest Idea of the real value of the gadget they use money on and only spend money on useless brands
by the way which statistic say there are 6 million IPhone user in Iran

they don't have slightest Idea of the real value of the gadget they use money on and only spend money on useless brands
by the way which statistic say there are 6 million IPhone user in Iran
I don't remember where I read it ... I read too much in Internet ...

France sees talks on post-Iran nuclear deal, ballistic missile use
I say this as a reformist, Everyone who want to negotiate on this one is a traitor.
Who wants to bet that before the jcpoa expires,though whether in fact it actually survives that long is also a big question these days considering trump,that the west will certainly attempt to extend the deal in one form or another for another decade.Personally I am increasingly of the opinion that the west never had any real intention of accepting anything more than a token nuclear program in iran and that the jcpoa was just a way to kick the can down the road aways to simply buy more time rather like the us/dprk agreed framework deal.

France sees talks on post-Iran nuclear deal, ballistic missile use
I say this as a reformist, Everyone who want to negotiate on this one is a traitor.

The guys in power will accept this as well ... just sit and watch .... for me even KIM is better than them , at least he is true to his word ...
Nuclear Program was built with every Iranian blood and money and agony and we lost so damn thing for it and endure toughest sanction for it ...
in the end , our administrators filled the reactor with cements and in exchange , they got "almost nothing" ...

North Korea has much brighter future than us ...

این وضعیت ایران هست ... شما انتظار داری اینها به فکر ایران و آینده اش باشند !؟

http://fararu.com/fa/news/327679/جنبش-افشای-ژن‌های-خوب

Last edited:
Mr Salehi (the true traitor and famous liar) the head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization vows Iran wont respond anything no matter what U.S does!
662.jpg

صالحی دست بردار نیست!
وقتی در صیانت از منافع ایران فاصله دولت دوازدهم با روسیه هم کهکشانی می‌شود
صالحی: آمریکا از توافق خارج شود ایران خارج نخواهد شد
ریباکوف: آمریکا باید به تعهداتش عمل کند؛ با هرگونه تغییر در توافق هسته‌ای مخالفیم

Iran FM Zarif response to U.S Nikki Haley call on IAEA to inspect military site under JCPOA ظریف

A political analyst says the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)’s refusal to inspect Iran's military sites is a “significant development,” adding that it will "put the United States to shame" and further isolate President Donald Trump’s administration with respect to Iran's nuclear agreement with world powers.

Wow ! Just wow ! :ph34r:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...-un-nuclear-deal-with-iran-in-congresss-hands
Haley said if Trump did not endorse the agreement by a congressional deadline in mid-October, “that does not mean the United States is withdrawing”.

“What happens next is significantly in Congress’s hands,” Haley said in a speech at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington.

------------------------------------------
What do you guys predict about the future of JCPOA ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom