What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

It's abnormal that such a strategy would still yield results after 25 years though. Since even US decision makers aren't dumb to the point of not perceiving the hoax it really is. This can only work under two simultaneous circumstances:

1) Western regimes are subservient to Isra"el" and its lobbies.
2) Public opinion in the west is anaesthetized and streamlined from head to toe.

Bingo. This is true.

There is a fallacy that one assumes that just because an Empire exists that it seemingly makes sound decisions to further cement the power of the empire. However, history has shown us that empires have made critical head scratching mistakes leading to unfavorable outcomes.

US Empires demise will be its fractured Congress that pledged loyalty to Zionist overlords.

Bingo. This is true.

There is a fallacy that one assumes that just because an Empire exists that it seemingly makes sound decisions to further cement the power of the empire. However, history has shown us that empires have made critical head scratching mistakes leading to unfavorable outcomes.

US Empires demise will be its fractured Congress that pledged loyalty to Zionist overlords.

Personally I take Isreali threats seriously, they are barking alot right now, which probably means they are unlikely to do anything for the time being. Iranian Intel severices need to be vigilant during these next 4 years.

Only way they can achieve some success against an attack on Naztanz is with immense US support. in which case the only reciprocal response would be a massive barrage against Dimona to return the favor. Before anyone comes and says how Israel will never do such thing, we can't be too relaxed at all and if Raisi rejects a nuclear deal, we will likely be enriching at 60-90% with 2 cascades of IR-6's and 4's. We can't assume the Israeli's will not be very anxious about that and may make moves/mistakes by miscalculating Iran.

We may think logically, but as we seen, all nations make miscalculations some of them pay heavy prices for them.

Last edited:
Personally I take Isreali threats seriously, they are barking alot right now, which probably means they are unlikely to do anything for the time being. Iranian Intel severices need to be vigilant during these next 4 years.

Only way they can achieve some success against an attack on Naztanz is with immense US support. in which case the only reciprocal response would be a massive barrage against Dimona to return the favor. Before anyone comes and says how Israel will never do such thing, we can't be too relaxed at all and if Raisi rejects a nuclear deal, we will likely be enriching at 60-90% with 2 cascades of IR-6's and 4's. We can't assume the Israeli's will not be very anxious about that and may make moves/mistakes by miscalculating Iran.

We may think logically, but as we seen, all nations make miscalculations some of them pay heavy prices for them.

Jericho missiles can hit natanz alongside dolphin subs without US support. Iran’s ABM shield is much weaker than its Air defense shield against aircraft. So makes sense to use that route rather than conventional air attack. Thus if I was Israel I would elect a massive BM + CM attack backed by major Cyber attack to shut down critical civilian and military infrastructure.

Also Natanz is not where Iran would breakout. The sabotage attacks so far at Natanz are to send iran a message and likely if attacks have happened at SECERT Iranian nuclear sites neither party has leaked them.

The issue here is Israel and US cannot stop Iranian nuclear device from being detonated vis a via an attack. You can delay the overall Iranian civilian program, but with IR-6 Iran can detonate nuke within 3 months. I assume Iran already has stored away low enriched uranium for at least 2-3 weapons hidden away waiting to be enriched to fissile grade.

Thus if Israel attacks Iran, it is because the West has green lighted WW3 to start. I am concerned that within next 5 years we will reach a critical decision about world order that hasn’t been rivaled since end off WWII. I hope I am wrong about this, but looking at global economic conditions and lack of inflation in global markets and stunted growth of developed economics (and a slowing of BRICS), the West may decide that a world war is needed to restart global growth for next 50-100 years.

This is law of nature: a forest will burn to the ground to replenish nutrients for a new forest to come.

This is the law of universe: has old stars explode and blackholes breakdown matter to inject the building blocks back into the universe.

From destruction comes a new wave of growth.

I am concerned that within next 5 years we will reach a critical decision about world order that hasn’t been rivaled since end off WWII. I hope I am wrong about this, but looking at global economic conditions and lack of inflation in global markets and stunted growth of developed economics (and a slowing of BRICS), the West may decide that a world war is needed to restart global growth for next 50-100 years.

This is law of nature: a forest will burn to the ground to replenish nutrients for a new forest to come.

This is the law of universe: has old stars explode and blackholes breakdown matter to inject the building blocks back into the universe.

Just two quick remarks:

- Fundamentally I agree that this risk is very real. Capitalism has reached yet another dead end with the saturation of markets (which, barring collapse of producers, can only be corrected by destruction of goods on a gigantic scale) and tendential fall of the profit rate, as described by Marx. Both world wars were preceded by similar conditions.

However I wonder to what extent the ensuing destruction may be qualified as a natural phenomenon if intentionally triggered by a certain elite. What is important to insist on, is that the great conflagration would happen due to a tiny oligarchy's obsession on preserving its privileges instead of allowing a more rational, more just economic system with better distribution of wealth to take shape, even if billions of humans would have to be killed as a result.

- The material aspect in the calculations and schemes of the oligarchy is undeniable, but there's also an immaterial, esoteric one which they'll dissimulate even more. And in these esoteric considerations, which are basically of a messianist nature, Jerusalem and the planned Third Temple are of central importance. Which in turn implies they can absolutely not tolerate the possibility of the zionist entity being subject to retaliatory nuclear attack (especially if the devices used are of the type that provokes very long lasting deadly radiation...).

And this is where Iran is really a thorn in their side, and has largely checkmated them. As long as even the remotest possibility of Iran acquiring or actually possessing nuclear weapons exists, they will not trigger their next world war.

Probably my favorite quote when it comes to the potential long term consequences of the wests failures to honor the jcpoa.........and its seemingly bizarre inability to learn any lessons at all from its prior failure to abide by terms of the agreed framework deal that it negotiated with the dprk.
"If you like a nuclear-armed North Korea, you are going to love walking away from the Iran nuclear deal."

Jericho missiles can hit natanz alongside dolphin subs without US support. Iran’s ABM shield is much weaker than its Air defense shield against aircraft. So makes sense to use that route rather than conventional air attack. Thus if I was Israel I would elect a massive BM + CM attack backed by major Cyber attack to shut down critical civilian and military infrastructure.

Also Natanz is not where Iran would breakout. The sabotage attacks so far at Natanz are to send iran a message and likely if attacks have happened at SECERT Iranian nuclear sites neither party has leaked them.

The issue here is Israel and US cannot stop Iranian nuclear device from being detonated vis a via an attack. You can delay the overall Iranian civilian program, but with IR-6 Iran can detonate nuke within 3 months. I assume Iran already has stored away low enriched uranium for at least 2-3 weapons hidden away waiting to be enriched to fissile grade.

Thus if Israel attacks Iran, it is because the West has green lighted WW3 to start. I am concerned that within next 5 years we will reach a critical decision about world order that hasn’t been rivaled since end off WWII. I hope I am wrong about this, but looking at global economic conditions and lack of inflation in global markets and stunted growth of developed economics (and a slowing of BRICS), the West may decide that a world war is needed to restart global growth for next 50-100 years.

I find it humorous that after the barrage the Israelis received from a weak Hamas that you believe Israel would contemplate an attack on Iran. It would be suicidal of Israel and the greatest strategic mistake in it's history. As we saw from the Hamas attack on Israel, Israel has little strategic depth and small attack on it has significant impact on it's people and economy. Israel cannot absorb a sustained attack because of its size and it's population density and a combined Hamas, Lebanon and Iranian attack would crush it. Even worse, due to the Neocons, the Chinese are angry and the only way they can hurt the US is through Israel. Whatever the US does regarding Taiwan China will reciprocate on Israel and the whole Neocon plan of the for the 21st century would go to the drain.

Looks like after being left dangling right up until virtually the last minute,grossi only got the barest of bare minimums out of iran,and he had to go there in person just to get that,I wonder how much pleading that took. :sarcastic:
I must say its great to finally see some good old iranian brinkmanship again.:enjoy:

It seems that the west has decided to give the propaganda war against irans nuclear program a bit of a rev up,tho I dont think that they literally could`ve chosen a more ridiculous issue to attempt to use.

I`d recommend reading the authors twitter feed on the subject,some of the comments are rather humorous.:azn:

Iranian Guards Physically Harassed Female U.N. Nuclear Inspectors, Diplomats Say
Allegations come amid rising tensions between Tehran and the U.N. atomic energy agency
https://www.wsj.com/articles/irania...-nuclear-inspectors-diplomats-say-11631626649
Iranian security guards have physically harassed several female United Nations atomic agency inspectors at a nuclear facility over the past few months, diplomats say, and the U.S. has demanded that Iran stop the behavior immediately.

The previously unreported incidents at Iran’s main nuclear facility, Natanz, allegedly included inappropriate touching of female inspectors by male security guards and orders to remove some clothing, the diplomats said.

One of the diplomats said there had been at least four separate incidents of harassment. A second diplomat said there had been five to seven.

A paper circulated by the U.S. among International Atomic Energy Agency members ahead of its member states’ board meeting this week, seen by The Wall Street Journal, demanded an end to such conduct.

“Harassment of IAEA inspectors is absolutely unacceptable, and we strongly urge you to make clear in your national statement at the Board meeting that such conduct is deplorable and must end immediately, and that the Board should take appropriate action if further incidents are reported,” the U.S. paper says.
The first incident was in early June and the most recent was in the past few weeks, the diplomats said.

The reports come amid heightened tension between Iran and the IAEA over Iran’s nuclear activities and its lack of cooperation with the agency. Iranian officials in recent months have increased their criticism of the agency and its director-general, Rafael Grossi,publicly accusing the IAEA of undertaking political attacks and showing bias. Some hard-line and state media have echoed those statements.

Iran’s ambassador to the IAEA, Kazem Gharibabadi,said on Twitter on Tuesday that security measures “at the nuclear facilities in Iran are, reasonably, tightened. The IAEA inspectors have gradually come up with the new rules and regulations.”

The IAEA confirmed that there were incidents at an Iranian facility, without providing details.

“The agency immediately and firmly raised this issue with Iran to explain in very clear and unequivocal terms that such security-related incidents involving agency staff are unacceptable and must not happen again. Iran has provided explanations related to reinforced security procedures following events at one of their facilities,” an IAEA spokesman said. “As a result of this exchange between the agency and Iran there have been no further incidents.”

Some diplomats expressed concern that public disclosure of the incidents could sour relations again between the IAEA and Iran following a weekend deal on inspectors’ access to Iranian sites, threatening the agency’s work.

incidents also coincide with faltering talks on reviving the 2015 nuclear deal. Those talks were halted in late June and Iran’s hard-line new president, Ebrahim Raisi,hasn’t fixed a date for negotiations to resume.

The IAEA last week circulated two reports accusing Iran of failure to cooperate with a probe into unreported nuclear-material traces discovered over the past two years in Iran. Tehran says it has answered the appropriate questions.

The IAEA also reported that Iran was refusing the agency access to some of its nuclear-related sites to reset cameras and other equipment monitoring nuclear activities.

The agency hasn’t publicly reported the incidents, nor has it circulated information formally to member states about them, although one of the diplomats said the agency had considered doing so. It is common for the agency to send reports to member states on specific concerns about Iran’s nuclear program. Such formal reports can lead to the censure of Iran by other IAEA members.

The U.S. in its note on Monday asked other member states to raise the incidents at this week’s board meeting.

Iran has tightened security at its nuclear facilities following a string of attacks on them, which it has blamed on Israel. Two explosions at Natanz caused widespread damage to equipment, most recently in April.

Iran has previously faced allegations of harassment against nuclear inspectors. In 2019, as the agency began its probe into the nuclear material found in Iran, a female inspector was detained at Tehran airport and taken back to a hotel where her travel documents were taken away from her, according to diplomats.

Iran said at the time she was briefly detained, claiming she had traces of explosives on her. She was later released.

Other alleged harassment incidents occurred prior to 2013, before serious negotiations of a nuclear deal began among Iran, the U.S., three European powers, Russia and China.

Still, one of the diplomats, a veteran of Iranian nuclear issues, described the recent alleged incidents as more serious than anything previously reported.

“What I understand is that there was touching in different places, sensitive places and so on,” said another of the diplomats about the incidents. Both diplomats said the women were directed by the guards to remove some of their clothing as part of the inspection.

One of the diplomats said he was told that the female inspector involved in the most recent incident “was totally humiliated” by the security guards during the search.

The IAEA has dozens of inspectors who work in Iran, although the number at any one time is often far lower than that. They regularly visit Iran’s main nuclear enrichment facilities at Natanz and Fordow.

The inspectors check that Iran’s nuclear activities are for peaceful purposes and check on the implementation of the 2015 nuclear deal, which until February included the monitoring of Iran’s enrichment facilities and many other locations, including uranium ore facilities and assembly sites for making centrifuges, machines that enrich uranium for nuclear fuel.

News of the incidents comes after the U.S. confirmed on Monday it was dropping discussions with Britain, France and Germany of a censure resolution of Iran at this week’s board meeting over Iran’s lack of cooperation with the agency in recent months. Iranian officials had threatened to walk away from nuclear negotiations if a motion advanced.

The Western countries backed off the threat after Iran reached a last-minute deal with the IAEA to allow inspectors to access the monitoring equipment at nuclear-related sites.

It seems that the west has decided to give the propaganda war against irans nuclear program a bit of a rev up,tho I dont think that they literally could`ve chosen a more ridiculous issue to attempt to use.

I`d recommend reading the authors twitter feed on the subject,some of the comments are rather humorous.:azn:

Iranian Guards Physically Harassed Female U.N. Nuclear Inspectors, Diplomats Say
Allegations come amid rising tensions between Tehran and the U.N. atomic energy agency
https://www.wsj.com/articles/irania...-nuclear-inspectors-diplomats-say-11631626649
Iranian security guards have physically harassed several female United Nations atomic agency inspectors at a nuclear facility over the past few months, diplomats say, and the U.S. has demanded that Iran stop the behavior immediately.

The previously unreported incidents at Iran’s main nuclear facility, Natanz, allegedly included inappropriate touching of female inspectors by male security guards and orders to remove some clothing, the diplomats said.

One of the diplomats said there had been at least four separate incidents of harassment. A second diplomat said there had been five to seven.

A paper circulated by the U.S. among International Atomic Energy Agency members ahead of its member states’ board meeting this week, seen by The Wall Street Journal, demanded an end to such conduct.

“Harassment of IAEA inspectors is absolutely unacceptable, and we strongly urge you to make clear in your national statement at the Board meeting that such conduct is deplorable and must end immediately, and that the Board should take appropriate action if further incidents are reported,” the U.S. paper says.
The first incident was in early June and the most recent was in the past few weeks, the diplomats said.

The reports come amid heightened tension between Iran and the IAEA over Iran’s nuclear activities and its lack of cooperation with the agency. Iranian officials in recent months have increased their criticism of the agency and its director-general, Rafael Grossi,publicly accusing the IAEA of undertaking political attacks and showing bias. Some hard-line and state media have echoed those statements.

Iran’s ambassador to the IAEA, Kazem Gharibabadi,said on Twitter on Tuesday that security measures “at the nuclear facilities in Iran are, reasonably, tightened. The IAEA inspectors have gradually come up with the new rules and regulations.”

The IAEA confirmed that there were incidents at an Iranian facility, without providing details.

“The agency immediately and firmly raised this issue with Iran to explain in very clear and unequivocal terms that such security-related incidents involving agency staff are unacceptable and must not happen again. Iran has provided explanations related to reinforced security procedures following events at one of their facilities,” an IAEA spokesman said. “As a result of this exchange between the agency and Iran there have been no further incidents.”

Some diplomats expressed concern that public disclosure of the incidents could sour relations again between the IAEA and Iran following a weekend deal on inspectors’ access to Iranian sites, threatening the agency’s work.

incidents also coincide with faltering talks on reviving the 2015 nuclear deal. Those talks were halted in late June and Iran’s hard-line new president, Ebrahim Raisi,hasn’t fixed a date for negotiations to resume.

The IAEA last week circulated two reports accusing Iran of failure to cooperate with a probe into unreported nuclear-material traces discovered over the past two years in Iran. Tehran says it has answered the appropriate questions.

The IAEA also reported that Iran was refusing the agency access to some of its nuclear-related sites to reset cameras and other equipment monitoring nuclear activities.

The agency hasn’t publicly reported the incidents, nor has it circulated information formally to member states about them, although one of the diplomats said the agency had considered doing so. It is common for the agency to send reports to member states on specific concerns about Iran’s nuclear program. Such formal reports can lead to the censure of Iran by other IAEA members.

The U.S. in its note on Monday asked other member states to raise the incidents at this week’s board meeting.

Iran has tightened security at its nuclear facilities following a string of attacks on them, which it has blamed on Israel. Two explosions at Natanz caused widespread damage to equipment, most recently in April.

Iran has previously faced allegations of harassment against nuclear inspectors. In 2019, as the agency began its probe into the nuclear material found in Iran, a female inspector was detained at Tehran airport and taken back to a hotel where her travel documents were taken away from her, according to diplomats.

Iran said at the time she was briefly detained, claiming she had traces of explosives on her. She was later released.

Other alleged harassment incidents occurred prior to 2013, before serious negotiations of a nuclear deal began among Iran, the U.S., three European powers, Russia and China.

Still, one of the diplomats, a veteran of Iranian nuclear issues, described the recent alleged incidents as more serious than anything previously reported.

“What I understand is that there was touching in different places, sensitive places and so on,” said another of the diplomats about the incidents. Both diplomats said the women were directed by the guards to remove some of their clothing as part of the inspection.

One of the diplomats said he was told that the female inspector involved in the most recent incident “was totally humiliated” by the security guards during the search.

The IAEA has dozens of inspectors who work in Iran, although the number at any one time is often far lower than that. They regularly visit Iran’s main nuclear enrichment facilities at Natanz and Fordow.

The inspectors check that Iran’s nuclear activities are for peaceful purposes and check on the implementation of the 2015 nuclear deal, which until February included the monitoring of Iran’s enrichment facilities and many other locations, including uranium ore facilities and assembly sites for making centrifuges, machines that enrich uranium for nuclear fuel.

News of the incidents comes after the U.S. confirmed on Monday it was dropping discussions with Britain, France and Germany of a censure resolution of Iran at this week’s board meeting over Iran’s lack of cooperation with the agency in recent months. Iranian officials had threatened to walk away from nuclear negotiations if a motion advanced.

The Western countries backed off the threat after Iran reached a last-minute deal with the IAEA to allow inspectors to access the monitoring equipment at nuclear-related sites.

Let's not forget that explosive material was detected on a female IAEA inspector few years ago. Body searches need to be carried out on IAEA spies, sorry "inspectors"... Well, just add some female guards for security checks on female "inspectors".

Let's not forget that explosive material was detected on a female IAEA inspector few years ago. Body searches need to be carried out on IAEA spies, sorry "inspectors"... Well, just add some female guards for security checks on female "inspectors".
We should also not forget that the Stuxnet cyber weapon was smuggled into natanz on a usb stick,today of course one can get very,very tiny usb sticks that are almost about the size of a 1 cent coin.
It takes little imagination to realise just how many places on and inside the human body something of this size could be hidden.

Our Zionist brothers want a deal now:

I hope you get your definitely new deal, as Iran will never return to original JCPOA!

All IAEA inspectors male or female should be fingered equally!

Last edited:
I totally agree,mandatory 👌🖕fingering🖕👌,because anything else is unacceptably sexist and completely politically incorrect.
On second thoughts why use half measures,give them the whole fist✊
Robocop_867f85_220339.jpg

aIHKJ9N.gif

یک راه حل اینه که غرب مشتقات نفتی رو برای مدت معلوم پیش خرید کنه و پولش رو به صورت طلا به ایران منتقل کنه

این مدت معلوم باید حداقل شش ماه باشه و ترجیحا چهار تا هشت سال

در این صورت خروج از برجام ضرر هنگفتی خواهد داشت
—————​

INSTEX was also always very soon :)

This guy Kashley is indeed a smart guy.

Last edited:
Our Zionist brothers want a deal now:

I hope you get your definitely new deal, as Iran will never return to original JCPOA!

Original JCPOA is dead. Iran has gotten more advanced since then and the terms are obsolete (in the eyes of the west).

Do you think their will be a new deal at all?

They are upset that they cannot collect the layout of the facility for future sabotage attempt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom