What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Iran makes large X-Ray devices for cars (detecting car bombs) and other items. So I don’t believe it. A simple x Ray machine would have shown the explosives.
I have worked with those granite tables. They are made of solid rock 8 to 10 inch thick because they have to be heavy to avoid vibration.if you look at them you would never think some one could make a cavity in them place explosive in the cavity and then cover it so you do not even see the seams .....I know kitchen granite tops can be cut and then reconnected seamless.
So you would x-ray if you suspect something but in this case they just did not think how far these israeli bastereds go to damage the program.

I have worked with those granite tables. They are made of solid rock 8 to 10 inch thick because they have to be heavy to avoid vibration.if you look at them you would never think some one could make a cavity in them place explosive in the cavity and then cover it so you do not even see the seams .....I know kitchen granite tops can be cut and then reconnected seamless.
So you would x-ray if you suspect something but in this case they just did not think how far these israeli bastereds go to damage the program.
Is X-ray powerful enough to penetrate through 10 inch thick rock anyway?

Wouldn't any person with an IQ of atleast 80 consider the worst case scenario after our first nuclear scientist got assasinated back in 2009? I mean it has been already more than 12 years and these guys still have not learned their lesson.
Credit where it's due, Israelis and their Western allies are patient with a strategic vision. They have planned for the day that Iran wants to go nuclear from decades ago. And since we used to import a great many things from Europe before 2005, they have a lot of information about our equipment and machinery. Apparently, they had planned this attack 15 years ago. God knows how many backdoors and trojan-like tricks they have ready for us that they haven't played them yet.

Im not sure where you get “granite table” from

It was a outsourced balancing table from what I read:

Is X-ray powerful enough to penetrate through 10 inch thick rock anyway?

Not sure if a genuine question or being sarcastic,

Yes, if Egyptians can penetrate an entire pyramid to see through it then Iran can see thru a 10 inch table.

There are methods such as beaming particles that can pass thru ordinary matter.

Credit where it's due, Israelis and their Western allies are patient with a strategic vision. They have planned for the day that Iran wants to go nuclear from decades ago. And since we used to import a great many things from Europe before 2005, they have a lot of information about our equipment and machinery. Apparently, they had planned this attack 15 years ago. God knows how many backdoors and trojan-like tricks they have ready for us that they haven't played them yet.
Obviously there are many planned operations on their ''to do-list''. Perhaps even operations to disable or ''steal'' the nukes once we have them. I believe it is a war of intelligence.. if we think we are smarter than them we should outplay them. We seriously need to waken up and become much more smarter. If their combined IQ is higher and we get outplayed in the intelligence sphere what we can do is to show raw brutal power through deterrence. I still don't understand why the order has not been given to Hezbollah to launch some PGM on some critical infrastructure in Israel. What is more strange is that the Qods force commander Qaani has requested Khamenei many times for authorization for a strike on Israel but gets rejected every time by the rahbar.. claiming ''Now is not the time''. You can read some in-depth Persian reports on this realizing how weird the current situation is.

Im not sure where you get “granite table” from

It was a outsourced balancing table from what I read:

Yes, if Egyptians can penetrate an entire pyramid to see through it then Iran can see thru a 10 inch table.

All calibration (balancing) tables are either granite or heavy epoxy (cheaper) in either case a one piece item and heavy as hell..just as the kitchen tops..in this case they did not reveal which one..I mentioned granite because granite was the original for these.

I was talking about X-rays. I don't know what pyramids are made of (I suppose clay?), but I am sure that they're not made of granite. Different thickness, different density, probably even different rays were used by the Egyptians. Give me a 1mm thick lead shield and I'll block x-rays for you. So, your example about pyramids does not really tell me much.

I was talking about X-rays. I don't know what pyramids are made of (I suppose clay?), but I am sure that they're not made of granite. Different thickness, different density, probably even different rays were used by the Egyptians. Give me a 1mm thick lead shield and I'll block x-rays for you. So, your example about pyramids does not really tell me much.

Clay? Lol and lasted thousands of years in harsh erosion of Egyptian climate? It’s made of thick limestone bro.

As for granite X-ray...this should answer your question

Clay? Lol and lasted thousands of years in harsh erosion of Egyptian climate? It’s made of thick limestone bro.

As for granite X-ray...this should answer your question

Why not? Wasn't Arg-e Bam made of non-baked clay? Didn't it last for over a thousand years since the Parthian era?

Well, it's good to know that the pyramids are made of thick limestone. I didn't know that.

Cool video. It seems that it's done for determining constituent minerals. I don't get it completely to be honest.

Why not? Wasn't Arg-e Bam made of non-baked clay? Didn't it last for over a thousand years since the Parthian era?

Well, it's good to know that the pyramids are made of thick limestone. I didn't know that.

Cool video. It seems that it's done for determining constituent minerals. I don't get it completely to be honest.

Different types climate and Great Pyramid is 4,500 years old. Clay wouldn’t have survived nearly as long and could cause a collapse if certain part of pyramid lost integrity. Not to mention the size couldn’t be as big as limestone one.

With regards to X-Ray and granite, all you need to know is it can be seen. If not terrorist groups around the world could merely by pass all airport security measures with simple granite.

In my opinion every single item that passes into natanz should go thru a X-ray and even neutrino imaging and radar imaging. Even a pencil.

Different types climate and Great Pyramid is 4,500 years old. Clay wouldn’t have survived nearly as long and could cause a collapse if certain part of pyramid lost integrity. Not to mention the size couldn’t be as big as limestone one.

With regards to X-Ray and granite, all you need to know is it can be seen. If not terrorist groups around the world could merely by pass all airport security measures with simple granite.

In my opinion every single item that passes into natanz should go thru a X-ray and even neutrino imaging and radar imaging. Even a pencil.
I was also thinking that all inspectors should be totally strip searched and subject to to most invasive and humiliating body cavity searches otherwise no entry. Sadly, zarif will never want that as his stomach is currently bloated with... from...

I don't you moron. As I have said numerous times, I just compare the performance, what Ahmadinejad built and what Rouhani didn't or even destroyed, so yes, even today Ahmadinejad is 1 million times better than a traitor like Rouhani. but Ahmadinejad joined history , cause just like you, he filled his head with BS which west and it's elements (like Davari) fed to him.

And about Davari, this hypocrite element which once Ahmadinejad trusted (and now you):

1.He was a pro-reformist during Khatami presidency.

2.during 84 elections, he thought Hashemi is the winner, so promoted him in his newspaper.

3.but Ahmadinejad won, so suddenly he became a hardcore Principalist, and closed himself to Ahmadinejad, Moshaei and Baghaei.

4.When Ahmadinejad seperated from principalists and showed some symptoms (which now this guy is exaggerating about), he was among the few who were defending him wholeheartedly.

5.Again, during Rouhani presidency he promoted their negotiation policy, less than a year ago, he even claimed Trump has repented and compared him with Hor (beloved figure among Shiah!) and now he tells this fairy tales to gain popularity among both principalists and reformists (and of course morons like you).

دائم رنگ عوض می کنند؛‌ مراقب بند بازان سیاسی باشیم - مشرق نیوز

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom