3 way that would be acceptable for us:
-Arab part
-Kurdish part
-Turkmen part

3 way that would be acceptable for us:
-Arab part
-Kurdish part
-Turkmen part

Turkmens constitute 5% of the Iraq population at max. Kurds make up 15-20% of Turkey population. Yet you want a Turkmen state in Iraq but not a Kurdish state in Turkey?

What about Turkey?
Turkrs part
Kurdish part
Kurdish part in Turkey is 8 million, while Azeri part in Iran is between 25-30 million. Azeri have more right since they are bigger. I think they should go first. After that we can send your iranic brothers to you to remaining farsi Iran and you can live happily ever after.
Turkmens constitute 5% of the Iraq population at max. Kurds make up 15-20% of Turkey population. Yet you want a Turkmen state in Iraq but not a Kurdish state in Turkey?
Doesn't matter, they are the owners, because you flood a place doesn't make it yours. Also this would be the most fair part since every ethnicity gets their part. Turkmen have rights like others since they are getting attacked.

Salam and welcome to the forum buddy.

I do agree with you but the last part of your post. Maybe the Sunnis should topple the current government and get a grip over the country once more. What do you say?
I am an Iraqi and Im a female not a male, I don't think its fair to even contemplate the idea of reclaiming Sunni control of Iraq, its not rational, nor is it reasonable, Bush handed over Iraq to the Shiites in 2003 and its been a decade, so the only way out is a three state solution, I believe the Shiites are entitled to their own state, and as far as one of the commentators stating that Shiites would control the oil rigs and would prosper? I doubt it, as it would deem to be an totalitarian Shiite regime, one where over 80% are illiterate or semi literate and wealth alone won't suffice in order to build a modern state, Iraq was always a culturally diverse and modern, up until 2003.

this would be the best situation for the muslims.....
democracy for all.......

Turkomens would have to either immigrate to Turkey or live in a Sunni Iraq after partition, starting a Turkomen state is ridiculous

I am an Iraqi and Im a female not a male, I don't think its fair to even contemplate the idea of reclaiming Sunni control of Iraq, its not rational, nor is it reasonable, Bush handed over Iraq to the Shiites in 2003 and its been a decade, so the only way out is a three state solution, I believe the Shiites are entitled to their own state, and as far as one of the commentators stating that Shiites would control the oil rigs and would prosper? I doubt it, as it would deem to be an totalitarian Shiite regime, one where over 80% are illiterate or semi literate and wealth alone won't suffice in order to build a modern state, Iraq was always a culturally diverse and modern, up until 2003.

Sorry sis, point taken.

As far as I know any province has the right announce independence according to the current constitution of Iraq dunno what they are waiting for? Im sure the neighboring countries will give some help if needed. I mean the Sunni states like the GCC, Jordan and Egypt for example.

Sorry sis, point taken.

As far as I know any province has the right announce independence according to the current constitution of Iraq dunno what they are waiting for? Im sure the neighboring countries will give some help if needed. I mean the Sunni states like the GCC, Jordan and Egypt for example.

Having a Sunni State is just as bad as having a Shia State - Lets stop dividing Islam & Muslims, akhi !

dividing it on peaceful terms with two states who will be able to establish cordial relations is not bad, people are entitled to practice their faith in freedom, rather than having one sect trying to dominate the other, its better than a civil war, you can't divide an already divided community.

I agree religion and politics were always part of the mix, Politics being the target and end, religion is the means by which a group gains control over the masses.

Back
Top Bottom