What's new

The END of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... let's not lower ourselves to their level k?

I deleted my threat. :)

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Come on Aerospace engg , I expect some thing better from you!

I am p!ssed. Really Realy AM.

Could you tell them to stop? They stop, I stop.

Oh please! You guys bash Indians all the time too so get off your high horses... Oh and nice generalisation BTW.

EDIT: It's human perception to believe that your actions are merely a response to your adversary's and nothing more. I hope you get what I'm saying here. Oh and it's pretty pointless getting upset over the internet. I would almost say "pathetic".

I deleted my threat. :)

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

I am p!ssed. Really Realy AM.

Could you tell them to stop? They stop, I stop.

They will not stop, some Chinese will not stop, some Pakistanis will not stop. Thats it.. Trolls will be trolls brah.

The only way for Indians to be noticed in the global stage, is for them to be noisy.

Same thing applies to internet forums. It is attention-seeking behaviour.

We should take this in a positive way. They started boasting before they were ready. :D

Even China still needs at least a decade more, before we are fully ready for emergence on the global stage. India needs at least three more decades.

The only way for Indians to be noticed in the global stage, is for them to be noisy.

Same thing applies to internet forums.

Making a thread about something like this is subtle and classy indeed!

Good day to you.

Same thing applies to internet forums. It is attention-seeking behaviour.

We should take this in a positive way. They started boasting before they were ready. :D

Even China still needs at least a decade more, before we are fully ready for emergence on the global stage. India needs at least three more decades.

thank you for that snide remark - India does not need 3 decades to be liked by the world. over 184 nations love us in the UN today:victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom