What's new

The END of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted my threat. :)

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

I am p!ssed. Really Realy AM.

Could you tell them to stop? They stop, I stop.
"They" will never stop because even if it were possible to stop every Indian national, there are forces at work that want conflict between India and China that are probably perpetuating hatred on the Internet. I have no doubt there doesn't need to be much encouragement for this to instigate the Indian side, but from the Chinese side, it hasn't reached critical mass yet so it's wise to not contribute to it.

These problems have their root with the former British Empire, just as so many of the world's problems do. How this can be solved considering India adopting British created international rules and political structures is a long-term problem and difficult to solve. However, retaliating is pointless and simply feeds trolls. China cannot fight the well established worldwide mainstream media. It can only rely on its good deeds and hope that their self-evident progress and positive influence around the world can counteract the propaganda. If we are lucky, the upcoming worldwide financial crisis will weaken the US enough that China can finally be on equal footing with the Anglo-American world order aka "Western" alliance. Once this happens, then the underprivileged of the world can breath easier. Until then, let's remember that it's an uphill battle.

The only way for Indians to be noticed in the global stage, is for them to be noisy.

Same thing applies to internet forums. It is attention-seeking behaviour.

We should take this in a positive way. They started boasting before they were ready. :D

Even China still needs at least a decade more, before we are fully ready for emergence on the global stage. India needs at least three more decades.

Come on, there is nothing wrong in starting the party a little early !!

Dont worry man I get laid way more often than you do. :partay::lol:

Good for you mate:cheers: you need to understand that a lot of people here on the forum are false flags and inflame things on purpose. If you ever see a thread where Indians and Chinese are agreeing with each other, soon you ll see someone from a certain country come in and derail the thread. Indians and Chinese get along very well in real life, PDF is just an exception for obvious reasons. Take it easy now ;)

"They" will never stop because even if it were possible to stop every Indian national, there are forces at work that want conflict between India and China that are probably perpetuating hatred on the Internet. I have no doubt there doesn't need to be much encouragement for this to instigate the Indian side, but from the Chinese side, it hasn't reached critical mass yet so it's wise to not contribute to it.

These problems have their root with the former British Empire, just as so many of the world's problems do. How this can be solved considering India adopting British created international rules and political structures is a long-term problem and difficult to solve. However, retaliating is pointless and simply feeds trolls. China cannot fight the well established worldwide mainstream media. It can only rely on its good deeds and hope that their self-evident progress and positive influence around the world can counteract the propaganda. If we are lucky, the upcoming worldwide financial crisis will weaken the US enough that China can finally be on equal footing with the Anglo-American world order aka "Western" alliance. Once this happens, then the underprivileged of the world can breath easier. Until then, let's remember that it's an uphill battle.

Fallacy 1- Crime is low in china- all of those western type of crimes do not happen in china - like a man on killing spree of babies in a nursery in china.

Fallacy 2- that communist china is the reason for china's success -WRONG. if so then for last 10's of decades they would have been the no1 or no2 on GDP. Its because they used western free market policies that they picked themselves from the crapper so as to speak

Fallacy 3- China is going to be a super power. Wrong. To be a superpower you have to own not just a good GDP ( USSR was a super power, but not a good GDP so as to speak), but also military bases and lead a NATO like alliance. If all you needed was no 1 or 2 GDP to be superpower- Japan would be called a super power. Ya get what I'm saying?

Fallacy 4- corruption is far more limited under communism. Wrong- if anything govt corruption is at the highest because it also controls all media. accountability does not come to light as much without a free press

Fallacy 5- Chinese children and people don't starve in numbers like in India- Wrong again. If you look at some basic facts , like the govt's record on SARS, earthquake victims, T square massacre, 30 million who died of starvation couple of decades ago- and paranoid censorship- you know they fudge stats, and brainwash their citizenry with revisionist history, plus they been caught fudging stats ... so any comparison is moot.

Any country that needs to hire its citizens to promote propaganda to its own citizens and others on line( see my signature) , has very little credibility in the world stage.

@roy_gourav

No one gets on well on the internet in general... Even Indians and Pakistanis get on quite well in real life so yeah... everyone here needs to chill a bit.

One small step for China is a giant step for India. China is the best role model for India to step into the path toward Superpower. :partay:

I don't mind if you guys hate us or not, but you guys should at least show us some respect just like we did respect the technological achievement of the Yankees. :azn:

One small step for China is a giant step for India. China is the best role model for India to step into the path toward Superpower. :partay:

I don't mind if you guys hate us or not, but you guys should respect us just like we did respect the technological achievement of the Yankees. :azn:
except the fact that no one likes china a treat it like super grown highly mutated version of iran.

I don't mind if you guys hate us or not, but you guys should at least show us some respect just like we did respect the technological achievement of the Yankees. :azn:

We do actually, each and every new infrastructure project in India sets Chinese infrastructure as a benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom