What's new

The Emperor of Japan Turns 82 Today (December 23, 2015)

It must be really hard for him seeing that his dearest japan is suffering hard from recession.

Rated negatively by an japanese geisha who loves to suck american dick.

Last edited:
Abolish the emperor-ship!! This is so retarded!! This planet is dominated by republics such as China, USA and Russia. As long as Japan has an emperor, Japan should accept the fate to be controlled by another republic.

Japan is left out the 21st century trend and still keeps to dream that it is an advanced country. When I go to an USA store, there are very few made in Japan and even those look junks to me. But Japan still pretends to be advanced. Only those ignorant Japanese fans in China and SEA are buying Japanese products now.

Abolish the emperor-ship!! This is so retarded!! This planet is dominated by republics such as China, USA and Russia. As long as Japan has an emperor, Japan should accept the fate to be controlled by another republic.

Japan is left out the 21st century trend and still keeps to dream that it is an advanced country. When I go to an USA store, there are very few made in Japan and even those look junks to me. But Japan still pretends to be advanced. Only those ignorant Japanese fans in China and SEA are buying Japanese products now.

Yo chinese arrogant imperials always start trouble go on the pro chinese comments you adopate

Happy birthday to his majesty

Wow that's old.. How long has been ruling the nation of Japan? If its been since world war 2 then he had quite burden on his shoulders as its not easy to take forward a demoralized nation who completely lost, had its armies removed and two of its cities evaporated... If he ruled and led Japan in that era when it was going through one of its toughest times in history then he needs to he commended and appreciated.

Easy to rule a developed nation. Very hard to rule a destroyed nation.

Wow that's old.. How long has been ruling the nation of Japan? If its been since world war 2 then he had quite burden on his shoulders as its not easy to take forward a demoralized nation who completely lost, had its armies removed and two of its cities evaporated... If he ruled and led Japan in that era when it was going through one of its toughest times in history then he needs to he commended and appreciated.

Emperor Akihito has been ruling since the late 80s (1989) when his father (showa emperor aka Hirohito) passed. It was the Showa emperor that took Japan through its toughest times that you mention.

At around 4 minute mark you can see the Royal family during the 1964 olympics. The young chap behind the Showa Emperor is the current Emperor (and his young wife)

So is Japan a Kingdom or Democracy

Constitutional Monarchy.

Yo chinese arrogant imperials always start trouble go on the pro chinese comments you adopate

Happy birthday to his majesty

hes from the same line, that oversaw the killing of millions of chinese and didnt do jack to stop it, or even speak against it, its fair some would hardly enjoy his presence.

that said, i myself understand that the Japanese emperor has nothing(directly) to do with modern Japanese politics and while i do disagree with abe and the like, the emperor is separate from that.

Back
Top Bottom