What's new

The elite female force of Pakistan Police

very Good step from KPK, its good to have women soldiers in raid teams , because of the cultural aspect in KPK ..
and if these soldiers manage to kill few bastard TTP members, it will be huge psychological blow to TTP ... getting killed by a women will be the worst nightmare for these so called mujahid hahaha

what ....hold on a second ..seriously u guys think that these girls can fight with taliban!!!! not more than a joke to me ..phhh.

It is easy to see nation's resolve against terrorism. Everybody stands united and I hope that day is not far when peace will prevail throughout the country.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

very Good step from KPK, its good to have women soldiers in raid teams , because of the cultural aspect in KPK ..
and if these soldiers manage to kill few bastard TTP members, it will be huge psychological blow to TTP ... getting killed by a women will be the worst nightmare for these so called mujahid hahaha
I agree

the cousins of TTP in Iraq dread the possibility of getting killed by Kurdish female fighters.
and specially our chader and char dewari culture loathes men raiding a house even of a suspected terrorist.
these women will dispel that but they have to be on their toes because the TTP scumbags have employed female bombers as well so they will have to watch out for men AND women while raiding

Back
Top Bottom