Wuhan, Hubei 9:00 am

Yinchuan, Ningxia
5bb51500f24d234b1987720eee19ee31.jpg

Yinchuan, Ningxia

Lanzhou, Gansu
cc777ee0810812339e208d420bc3f28c.jpg

im really liking the second to last one

infact im saving it now!!!!

Beautiful pictures especially the last four.
Dear Omar1984

one little question, i was wondering what would ordinary pakistani people response to eclipses or how would you view the astronomy phenomena?

i mean no offense(i wish you won't mind if there is any offense in my question),
but i've heard that many indian people believes that the eclipse they witnessed has something to do with evil and disaster. And many people hid themselves and some pregant mother-to-be even postponed the birth.
in ancient china, we almost shared the same idea towards the disappear of sun, but today most people take a more realistic and modern view towards it.

regards.

Dear Omar1984

one little question, i was wondering what would ordinary pakistani people response to eclipses or how would you view the astronomy phenomena?

i mean no offense(i wish you won't mind if there is any offense in my question),
but i've heard that many indian people believes that the eclipse they witnessed has something to do with evil and disaster. And many people hid themselves and some pregant mother-to-be even postponed the birth.
in ancient china, we almost shared the same idea towards the disappear of sun, but today most people take a more realistic and modern view towards it.

regards.
Well, we personally believe that all planets are made by GOD but we dont have any special story about eclipse..we believe in science regarding Solar Eclipse.

these picture are so awesome.what a pity i can't see anything that day due to the thick cloud.

Dear Omar1984

regards.

Most Pakistanis dont share the same beliefs as most Indians.

Pakistan has more than 95% Muslim population, and as Muslims we believe solar eclipse are from God (just like every other natural phenomena) and there's no story behind solar eclipses.

Its just like everything designed by God. Somethings are just rare for human beings, while others that may be rare, soon become ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom