What's new

The drone of 3 Idiots could now serve Army and NSG; DRDO in talks

18 lakh rupess and 300g payload? I wouldnt go for it. I mean, u can buy a decent heli for couple of hundred bucks online.

But I would say, if the DRDO is to increase the payload capacity and duration of flight, maight be fruit full. thatz all am sayin.

@paknationalist
Funny Drdo couldnt make a decent drone in decades yet u did when were 16

sir these are the very same people tat will go and join DRDO

Sorry typing error on my part there (the P thing) anyways, let me give you an example, RC planes can fly on small electric motors, Drones on props, jet planes on well.................jet engines and the Discovery Shuttle on rockets, you will notice that the higher the intended target altitude, the greater the power required to get your craft there. Thus i stress again, that the pull of gravity increases with the height of the object.

Gravity doesn't increase as u go upwards.
Take for instance a chopper. True , it needs a greater powere to climb upwards , but that's because the air grows thinner.
In a heli , lift is generated using newton's third law. Rotors apply force downwards and an equal force is applied on the heli. But as we go upwards , the air grows thinner and a larger force has to be applied.

Are you crazy ? P=mgh, the higher the object the greater potential energy it will have and that potential energy will convert to Kinetic energy in a DOWNWARD direction unless greater force is applied to nullify the force and change the movement of direction of the object in question.

Your arguments proves that there something wrong in education system in your country.

Now I understand the reason of lac of R&D, Space program, IT, Biotech, High Tech industries, manufacturing and not a single Pakistani MNC etc.

Sorry typing error on my part there (the P thing) anyways, let me give you an example, RC planes can fly on small electric motors, Drones on props, jet planes on well.................jet engines and the Discovery Shuttle on rockets, you will notice that the higher the intended target altitude, the greater the power required to get your craft there. Thus i stress again, that the pull of gravity increases with the height of the object.

Err..seems like you bunked your physics lectures in highschool.

Gravity is the force of attraction between two objects.Any two objects in universe attract each other by a force which is directly proportional to product of their masses and inversely proportional to square of the distance between them.

Higher the distance between two objects lesser the force of attraction a.k.a. Gravity

Your arguments proves that there something wrong in education system in your country.

Now I understand the reason of lac of R&D, Space program, IT, Biotech, High Tech industries, manufacturing and not a single Pakistani MNC etc.

Oh comeon dude , that wasn't needed. Just on the basis of one guy, we can't make such conclusions. Expect this to turn into an argument now

Dont troll.Even with that so called educations u couldnt make a damn tank.

**** yes, gotta love having a good education, gotta love having some talent. Gotta love not being fed propaganda throughout my childhood.

Yup that shows boy.Only if it was true :rofl:

Oops whats this?Indian B.S that more then 1 billion people hear?watch and that controls there minds?:disagree:
Now tell me does it suck to be fed on propoganda and balant lies ur whole life?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont troll.Even with that so called educations u couldnt make a damn tank.

You know that the intentions is not of trolling.

And also that so called education makes us launch space missions & found water on moon.

Here i don't want to post off topic like the numbers of enginers, scitist, doctors in the world. The Indians in the NASA, Microsoft, Google, Boeing and Fortune 50 companies etc.

And for u r kind information we have made a damn good tank, its called Arjun. And it is inducted in the Army. Moreover about the large number induction is our internal matter we will do what we like.

Plz don't post off topic and troll.

The whole world knows the truth.

The govt of Pakistan lately but have accepted about Pakistani planners and terrorists in 26/11.

Plz stick to the topic.

You know that the intentions is not of trolling.

And also that so called education makes us launch space missions & found water on moon..

Here i don't want to post off topic like the numbers of enginers, scitist, doctors in the world. The Indians in the NASA, Microsoft, Google, Boeing and Fortune 50 companies etc.

And for u r kind information we have made a damn good tank, its called Arjun. And it is inducted in the Army. Moreover about the large number induction is our internal matter we will do what we like.
Ur friend questioned our educational system?and talked about being fed with propoganda..

A tank dubed ARJUNKSKY or ARJUNK?whose engine fails burns FC. and is to heavy to tranport?indiaspent millions of $$$ and decades of time and inducted how many tanks?
Yes its ur internal issue.Just as JF17 and its induction in PLAF other issues.
Next time i hope u and ur fellows wont jump into our internal issue.

Yup that shows boy.Only if it was true

YouTube - Mumbai Attacks [Nov. 2008] - Indian Media's Blatant Propaganda Lies Break ALL Records
YouTube - Mumbai Terror - Indian Media Propaganda Against Pakistan
YouTube - Mumbai Attacks - More Indian Propaganda Against Pakistan
Oops whats this?Indian B.S that more then 1 billion people hear?watch and that controls there minds?

Lol you give me videos undoubtedly made by Pakistanis?

Yes, okay. Like I have the time to watch to watch 30+ minutes of Pakistani vomit.

Is it our textbooks that say we have won wars we really lost? Is it our President that says 1 Pakistani = 10 Hindus? Lol okay, theres a difference between the media getting it wrong and the government feeding children its propaganda through its education system and I am using the term education loosely here, since after your illustrious physics student here displayed to all and sundry the products of Pakistani schooling.

You Pakistanis, you don't even realise when you're being outclassed. I'll commend you on your stubbornness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom