What's new

The drone of 3 Idiots could now serve Army and NSG; DRDO in talks

Gravity doesn't increase as u go upwards.
Take for instance a chopper. True , it needs a greater powere to climb upwards , but that's because the air grows thinner.
In a heli , lift is generated using newton's third law. Rotors apply force downwards and an equal force is applied on the heli. But as we go upwards , the air grows thinner and a larger force has to be applied.

Checked it out, error on my part.............sorry

Your arguments proves that there something wrong in education system in your country.

Now I understand the reason of lac of R&D, Space program, IT, Biotech, High Tech industries, manufacturing and not a single Pakistani MNC etc.

And i guess your spelling error points to the quality of Indian education ????????????????????????
Buddy, if you could evaluate a country or it's systems by analyzing just one guy, then why spend millions on surveys of thousand's ?
Everybody makes mistakes, doesn't mean it's their country's fault......

And i guess your spelling error points to the quality of Indian education ????????????????????????
Buddy, if you could evaluate a country or it's systems by analyzing just one guy, then why spend millions on surveys of thousand's ?
Everybody makes mistakes, doesn't mean it's their country's fault......

Dil pe mat le yaara. Tu to senti ho gaya.

if people like u who know how to read and write spend so much time in finding junk stuff and showing to the world ,this is pakistani gold,no doubt ur country is going to the docks,better utilise this time in doing someting productive and I am not referring to germinating another egg.

if people like u who know how to read and write spend so much time in finding junk stuff and showing to the world ,this is pakistani gold,no doubt ur country is going to the docks,better utilise this time in doing someting productive and I am not referring to germinating another egg.
Better watch ur mouth.Its better safe then sorry.......Its people like u boasting B.S while countrymen living like docks....In slums.....and being fed on cheap propoganda and hide the damn truth?
Read the last page carefully u would find ur brethern indian trolls....they asked for it.

**** yes, gotta love having a good education, gotta love having some talent. Gotta love not being fed propaganda throughout my childhood.

Take a good look at ur brethern indian troll....indian gold>thats why 70% indians are living like docks.Better utilize ur energy and do something about it.Then potraying Pakistan like rawan ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom