What's new

The Dream Team

R Wing

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@Horus, these are the people I'd like to start a private chat with. Or, if possible, make this thread visible only to those tagged.

@Areesh @ps3linux @Jango @Psychic @The Eagle @IceCold @Enigma SIG @Zulfiqar @Counter-Errorist @Mangus Ortus Novem @blain2 @Mentee @PakSword @SQ8 @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @fatman17

Dear all,

I'm getting in touch today because you have consistently displayed the form of analytical and creative thinking that has become exceedingly rare in Pakistan. After interacting with most of you on the forum and observing others, I'm convinced that you are the few who "get it." You get the info warfare. You get that hybrid/5th gen is really about the age-old methods of subversion, disinformation, etc. And you get that our leadership is currently unwilling or unable to keep up with rapidly evolving threats.

Now it's time to do something about it. I'm putting together a little team. Time to play offense. After a lot of struggling, I've convinced some people that there should not be any interference. Just a small group doing what it can. If it works, we continue. If it fails, we figure out why. Horus can tell you about me privately. We can discuss all details in a private/secure chat either here or on whichever platform the more technically inclined here recommend.

A bit of background:
I completed my undergrad education at Columbia (New York), went onto Cambridge and am currently taking time off (perhaps I should be called a dropout at this stage) from a Harvard-MIT psychology/neuroscience graduate program where my focus has been "cyber psychology" --- or the ways in which online interactions influence our thoughts, beliefs and behaviors. Of course, I am well aware of the weaponization of social media and in all the ways that our capabilities are sorely lacking. @Horus can fill in some of the blanks for those interested.

Thanks for the tag

I am one of those members who have time and again criticized Pakistani state for its lack of action on various issues related to Pakistani national security like presence of TTP in Afghanistan, emergence and handling of that fraud so called rights movement PTM and presence of BLF / BLA in Iran

I would love to help you and contribute on this issue

I appreciate being tagged. Although my time is a little limited these days, I will be happy to help in any way I can.

I have had similar thoughts but never really took the initiative to engage. It's past time we go beyond just discussions and begin organizing as an aggressive force fighting in whatever sphere we can influence.

@Horus, these are the people I'd like to start a private chat with. Or, if possible, make this thread visible only to those tagged.

@Areesh @ps3linux @Jango @Psychic @The Eagle @IceCold @Enigma SIG @Zulfiqar @Counter-Errorist @Mangus Ortus Novem @blain2 @Mentee @PakSword @SQ8 @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @fatman17

Dear all,

I'm getting in touch today because you have consistently displayed the form of analytical and creative thinking that has become exceedingly rare in Pakistan. After interacting with most of you on the forum and observing others, I'm convinced that you are the few who "get it." You get the info warfare. You get that hybrid/5th gen is really about the age-old methods of subversion, disinformation, etc. And you get that our leadership is currently unwilling or unable to keep up with rapidly evolving threats.

Now it's time to do something about it. I'm putting together a little team. Time to play offense. After a lot of struggling, I've convinced some people that there should not be any interference. Just a small group doing what it can. If it works, we continue. If it fails, we figure out why. Horus can tell you about me privately. We can discuss all details in a private/secure chat either here or on whichever platform the more technically inclined here recommend.

A bit of background:
I completed my undergrad education at Columbia (New York), went onto Cambridge and am currently taking time off (perhaps I should be called a dropout at this stage) from a Harvard-MIT psychology/neuroscience graduate program where my focus has been "cyber psychology" --- or the ways in which online interactions influence our thoughts, beliefs and behaviors. Of course, I am well aware of the weaponization of social media and in all the ways that our capabilities are sorely lacking. @Horus can fill in some of the blanks for those interested.
A mod could start a pvt group for you.

As sincere as your intentions are, you need to have a roadmap in front of you. What exactly is it that you want "your" group to achieve, a few ideas, chit chat, and then fade away. OR something else?

P.S. By no means am I asking you to openly publish your intent, but before you have a group running, please have your targets, and limitations set in ink.

Best of Luck!

There's an Israeli flag in the smileys section 😷

A mod could start a pvt group for you.

As sincere as your intentions are, you need to have a roadmap in front of you. What exactly is it that you want "your" group to achieve, a few ideas, chit chat, and then fade away. OR something else?

P.S. By no means am I asking you to openly publish your intent, but before you have a group running, please have your targets, and limitations set in ink.

Best of Luck!

I waited to post before not just the roadmap but some basic infrastructure was in place! Waiting for the private chat/group to discuss them in more detail.

Was hoping the brain power available here might provide even more ideas / help refine things.

Thanks for the tag

I am one of those members who have time and again criticized Pakistani state for its lack of action on various issues related to Pakistani national security like presence of TTP in Afghanistan, emergence and handling of that fraud so called rights movement PTM and presence of BLF / BLA in Iran

I would love to help you and contribute on this issue

That's why I tagged you! Just curious --- which city are you based in?

Back
Top Bottom